Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling #8

goodhelmet

Another fun show. A couple of my favorite moments of Waltman in WCW were 3 that come to mind.

1. During the Flair feud they were cutting promos on each other and Flair said 6-Pac I've been World Champion more times than you've had pieces of ass. Waltman's look on his face was great.

2. The bumps he took in a War Games match. He was bumping into the top of the cage.

3. In the Scott Hall/Larry Z build Larry Z caught him in some form of choke that was so awesome in his sell job.

Syxx gave an out of shape Flair some really tremendous openings in that Slamboree six-man. That match was entertaining for what it was supposed to be and Waltman pretty much carried all five guys.

The period from the beginning of the NWO through the return after the lawsuit was really when I think Flair looked worse than he ever had. Terrible interviews that had nothing to do with anything, and he really seemed irrelevant. Returning after the lawsuit led to some great late-1998 promos and 1999 had him finding himself again, as much as he was going to with age and politics both working against him in a big way.

With the Schneider show, Death of WCW, and a couple of others, you are right. However, most of the time it is just on atopic that Rob and I think would be fun.

I know. I was just teasing. It's great fun. How free-flowing are the convos? Do you have an outline but then let things go where they go?