Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling #16

http://www.flairchop.com/archives/985

Very rare “Breaking Audio” from Good Will Wrestling, as Will and Rob Naylor are joined by a good friend of the show (and good friend of CM Punk’s) Lars Frederiksen of Rancid, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards and currently the Old Firm Casuals (who’s tour kicks off in Philly on August 6th, you should totally go). CM Punk’s monumental promo from last night’s Raw is discussed in detail. We run through Punk’s career in WWE and how they keep dropping the ball. Also, Hulk Hogan sucks discussion, why Lars isn’t a fan of Dwayne Johnson, Naylor shares a Punk/Benoit tag match story among other topics such as “Republicans”, “The Eye of the Tiger” and CM Punk’s commentary gems. Over an hour of audio… on all things PUNK.

http://www.flairchop.com/archives/985

Very rare “Breaking Audio” from Good Will Wrestling, as Will and Rob Naylor are joined by a good friend of the show (and good friend of CM Punk’s) Lars Frederiksen of Rancid, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards and currently the Old Firm Casuals (who’s tour kicks off in Philly on August 6th, you should totally go). CM Punk’s monumental promo from last night’s Raw is discussed in detail. We run through Punk’s career in WWE and how they keep dropping the ball. Also, Hulk Hogan sucks discussion, why Lars isn’t a fan of Dwayne Johnson, Naylor shares a Punk/Benoit tag match story among other topics such as “Republicans”, “The Eye of the Tiger” and CM Punk’s commentary gems. Over an hour of audio… on all things PUNK.

Sweet, Will. I am glad you capatlised on the moment (aka marked out)

Listened to the show last night. It was good, but not as good as some of the other shows I've listened to before. I would have liked to hear Naylor's thoughts on Punk's IWA-MS run - well, Naylor's thoughts on IWA-MS in general would be cool too. Also, Will, I think you said fuck more times than a couple Lewis Black stand ups combined.

The idea was not to do an in depth career run but a way to 1. get our thoughts on the promo and 2. run down the times we thought they flubbed a potential Punk run. The focus was on why Punk feels the way he does, not the typical 'Let's start from point zero and go through the entire career'.

As for the swearing, as Eazy-E once said, 'It's in my nature, I got a curse".

You guys didn't talk about the underrated Big Show/Punk feud, complete with Show unmasking/unveiling bald CM Punk, and also the Society breaking Shows hand with Punk channeling his inner Greg Valentine with the "I broke Big Shows hand" t-shirt. Shit was awesome.

Great show as always though. Best wrestling related podcast around. All of you guys bring something different to the table with different perspectives and it's always entertaining, insightful and funny. The Savage show is going to be fucking awesome im sure.