Pro Wrestling Only

PTB - Kevin Kelly discusses 1997 WWF Part 2

Bigelow34

In this new episode of the PTB Podcast Vintage Vault, Kevin Kelly returns to join Scott & Justin to finish talking about the year of 1997 in WWF. Kevin delves into a plethora of topics including Jeff Jarrett, New Age Outlaws, Jim Cornette, Vince Russo, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and of course...Montreal.

Kevin also tells a classic Vince McMahon story, discusses some of his favorite wrestlers and angles of all time, confirms and/or denies some urban myths and talks a little Ring of Honor as well.

So fire up this action packed episode and join Scott & Justin as for another edition of the PTB Podcast!

http://placetobe.podbean.com/

https://www.facebook.com/placetobepodcast

Twitter: Place2BePodcast

Also, the PTB Podcast is now available on the Stitcher Radio app! Visit www.stitcher.com for more information!

Been going through the interviews lately and have a couple of comments on some of the interviews.

If you haven't heard the Bruno shows, listen to him talk about Fritz's reaction to Mike Von Erich's suicide note. Holy Shit. Also,the Tony Falk stories are gold. If they have been told before elsewhere then I apologize but I thought they were great.

I get the vibe that Kevin Kelly does not respect women in wrestling. Just saying.

Stevie Richards seems like the most well-adjusted former wrestler ever.

I also listened to the show where one of you went on a political rant but we don't talk non- Linda McMahon politics on this board so i will leave that one alone.

Thanks for checking them out...

- Bruno was fantastic...so open and laid back and yes, his stories were great...he really enjoyed being on, which was a trip for us

- Agreed on KK...goldmine of info on the Attitude Era, but yes some...interesting takes on women in wrestling....

- He definitely did...some felt he came off a little arrogant about his abilities in general, but he didn't come off that way in dealing with him...he stayed on the line for almost 45 minutes after the interview just bullshitting...and yes, very well adjusted and realistic...glad to see him doing so well with his non wrestling gigs

- That was Scott...he gets quite heated...I take sole pleasure in tweaking him on it

Again, thank you for posting feedback...always welcome