Jerry Lawler

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#221 Memphis Mark

Memphis Mark
  • Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

Any match between Jerry Lawler and Jackie Fargo are a must see. The brawling between Lawler and Fargo is jus ton another level. I know they are no complete matches if you watch this footage you one of the all time great passing the baton to his  successor .

#222 Justtxyank

Justtxyank
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

Reading through this project caused me to go back and watch a lot of Jerry Lawler stuff. I'm not sure how I "missed" on him all of these years. He's a lot better than I ever gave him credit for.

#223 AJS

AJS
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

Jerry Lawler was a major revelation for me going through the Memphis set. Growing up I was always a fan of wrestlers who did lots of 'moves', but Lawler completely captivated me with his more minimalist approach. On every match on the set he held my attention from beginning to end. His punches are without a doubt the best i've ever seen and as beautiful to watch as any flip or dive. He had such great timing and an incredible connection with the Memphis fans. I need to see more of the King!

#224 Microstatistics

Microstatistics
  • Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:24 AM

Is the Lawler vs. Mantell 3/22/1982 match online? 3/27/1982 (LLT) and 3/29/1982 (Barbed Wire) are but I couldn't find the No DQ one.

#225 NintendoLogic

NintendoLogic

Grim and frostbitten

• Members
  • 2653 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:00 PM

I haven't seen it online in years. It used to be on Youtube, but the guy who uploaded it (his account is the one with the barbed wire match IIRC) took it down for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users