Pro Wrestling Only

Mark Henry

jpchicago23

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Henry vs Undertaker, Smackdown 10/2/06

Another great TV match from 2006. Who would have thought.

Henry's selling in this was phenomenally good. He was a brick wall, of course, but when he got hit (and Taker NAILED him with some of these shots) he was rocked and looked amazingly great staggering and stumbling and losing his legs from underneath him, while still being able to recover with a single blow. He took the stairs like a motherf*cker as well. The struggle to take Henry off his feet was, as always, a highlight. Great f*cking TV match.

That's Henry-Goldberg.

My 2008 Black History Month Segundacaida Henry-Rock/Henrry-Goldberg post :

Mark Henry v The Rock 98

Mark Henry v Goldberg 2003

“2003 and the only things worth watching on Raw were Rock, Goldberg and Mark Henry”

So I feel like I’ve kind of been copping out lately by writing about black wrestlers when presented by black promoters to black audiences. Those are really exceptions. Wrestling in the US is promoted by white people, starring white people to appeal to the prejudices of white people. Occasionally it’s promoted by white people using minorities to appeal to minority audiences. Often it is promoted by white people starring minorities to appeal to prejudices of white people.

So felt like I needed to write about black wrestler presented by a racist promoter to appeal to the prejudices of a white audience. So it’s Mark Henry time. Mark Henry was an Olympic powerlifter who the WWF signed to a ten year contract in 1996. Over that period he was given a string of racist degrading roles and developed into a really great smart wrestler. These two matches give you a sense of that development.

The first match is from a 1998. Henry is working the most successful and biggest drawing Black wrestler of all time the Rock. Henry at the time was working the gimmick of Black man who is presumptuous enough to believe that he can compose literature. He in fact is so presumptuous that he also believes that he should be allowed to attempt to woo a white woman (the hideous Chyna).

Henry is a powerlifter and like many powerlifters (possibly due to muscle memory from repeated squats) has a big vertical leap. The Rock match consists of Henry flying around for Rock’s offense during opening parts. Henry comes back with lots of high elevation offense (big elbow and leg drop) and then Henry puts Rock in a chinlock. Rock comes back and Henry goes back to bumping—shmoz finish. Really a nothing match.

Second match is from 2003. Henry has gone from being heel Black guy who thinks he’s a poet to being heel sullen Black guy who never says anything just grimaces.

Henry is no longer flying around the ring. He’s working lots and lots of immoveable wall spots and it makes the match feel like a big deal. Makes it feel like a “Big time Heavyweight” clash. How will Goldberg take down this wall? Crowd pops big for the first time Henry goes down. Henry continues to work as Wall. His big “ups” offense here consists of a nasty leap through the ropes on Goldberg’s back and neck and a jumping forearm shiver. Henry holds Goldberg in a keylock variation which Goldberg struggles in until countering out of it with a take down escape. And Henry goes back to fighting as a wall. Every time he does get taken down it means something, it makes Goldberg look strong and the crowd pops accordingly.

What we wrote about Henry in the 03 workrate reports

10/6

Don't expect these to become a regular thing. Dean asked us to do it. I begged not. Then really wanted to see Henry vs. Goldberg last night...and well was sad I missed the country whipping match. So really dug last three matches on show and so willing to do this this week. God damn there was alot of endless shit to get to those three matches though. Yeah no way am I doing this again...

PAS: Goldberg v. Mark Henry was really great as a poor man's Josh Barnett v. Scott Norton. I always liked both of these guys for shitty wrestlers, and this is the match they should have, even the interference was done well. This was the only smartly booked and well worked thing on the show.

TKG: this match was the reason I wanted to watch this show...it was either gonna deliver, be a squash or SUCK HARD. Yeah I'm a Mark Henry fan, and I don't understand why he hasn't been used more effectively. And I enjoyed all the Goldberg vs. Jerry Flyn poor man's UWFi matches. Meltzer's gonna hate this match since this had alot of Goldberg selling and Meltzer doesn't think Berg should sell. I enjoyed the two stiffing each other and all the "Goldberg can't lift Henry spots", the cross arm mat section, the Goldberg can't Irish whip Henry stuff etc. Fine US heavyweight match. This smoked any Helmsley match I've seen in ages.

11/3

TKG: Mark Henry vs. Michaels wasn't as good as Goldberg vs. Henry. But Henry did a nice job with the big bump and whatnot trying to get the match over. After seeing him also sell big for Austin stunner, I really felt that it was a waste to job him that cleanly.

PAS: Mark Henry is the best worker on this brand as he bumps around enough to carry useless Shawn Micheals. I really liked the Bearhug into a bridge pin, I also dug how the match was layed out, with Micheals getting dominated and hitting the superkick like a fluke right hand in a boxing fight.

11/10

TKG: Dudleys vs. Mark Henry/Steiner was real fun. Fuck it was the best Dudleys match I've seen since started this thing ( and that includes the Dudleys vs. Murrap Happer/Pat Cusik match). This was good. Let this be an endless feud as it looked like they have more of these matches in them.

PAS: Goddamn was that Dudleys tag inexplicably good. Really nice version of Fire and Ice v. Steiners. The Scott v. D-Von sections looked really good, which isn't sections you would expect to look good. I really love the activator flying off Henry's hair, they should steal the Smackdown angle and have him blind Stacy with Soul Glow to lead to the break up of the tag team. I wouldn't mind seeing this match every week.

11/17

PAS: Booker T v. Mark Henry was maybe the best Booker T singles since coming to the WWE. Mark Henry continues to be the star of the show, as he has MOTN every time out. Booker T worked really stiff, and Mark Henry is really great at having a bunch of different ways to sell as a brick wall. He also set up the axe kick well, as he sold a punch to the stomach like he was going to puke. Henry doesn't have any fancy offense but everything he does do looks really great, I think I rewound his elbow drop 3 or 4 times.

TKG: The "what will it take to knock down Henry" spots always work. I really dig the you can't Irish whip Henry stuff too. The elbow drop was nice. I was disappointed Henry didn't whip out his jump through the ropes move, which would have worked well in the Henry works the neck and head story. Henry's gotten to the point where he has different offense depending on what part of the body he's working. No bear hug in this match, but a nasty looking neck vice. Booker for his part looked real solid, easily best he's looked post Golddust split. People give Henry alot of shit about his ten year contract and all his guaranteed money, but you watch enough New Japan and you start to feel sorry for him. He must be sitting there going "SHIT, I can be Donkey Kong, I could be the Beast...why did I sign here?"

12/8

PAS: The long trios match to set up the PPV was pretty fun, there was some sloppy stuff in the ROH finishers section at the end, but my man Mark Henry looked great and they put over the Bear Hug better then it has been put over in 20 years.

12/15

PAS: Mark Henry delivers the only in ring highlight as usual. Maven is a really shitty face in peril, but Mark Henry and Hardy are a fun tag team, and I liked the body work some. I don't see much of a point of this match but it was fine.

TKG: This was best match on show by alot. Hardy was solid and dug Henry's punch to the kidney. Still what the fuck is up with long Maven as face in peril section. He can't work. His facial selling while in submissions was horrid. They fired Goldust and so now Maven works face in peril. Seeing how much they were able to do with Maven, really made me think Matt/Mark could become a really great Bulldogsish tag team. Hardy eats the pin and he's getting a bigger push on the show he isn't on

1/5/04

PAS: Mark Henry continues to be the workrate savior of RAW as he carries RVD to his best match since Eddie Guerrerro jumped shows. He leans into RVD normally shitty strikes, hits all of his really great offense and puts useless Van Damn over clean.

TKG: Yeah match of the night by a long shot. Mark Henry gets to do his jump through the ropes spot that I dug so much against Goldberg. RVD does a great bump for it too. Mark works tight on RVD and RVD returns in kind here and there. Best RVD match in ages. Why is RVD getting a clean win on Mark Henry? According to Linda, Goldberg and Booker are among the top ten stars of the show. RVD isn't one of the ten. Frickin Lita beats him out. Why is he getting a clean pin on Mark Henry?

1/12

PAS: Goddam was Mark Henry v. Chris Jericho great. I think this is the best Jericho match since we have been watching the show, as Mark Henry continues his reign as superworker of the show. For some reason everyone works really stiff with Henry as Jericho was just pasting him with forearms and kicks. The whole match was based around Jericho working over the thigh to get Henry down for the Boston Crab, and they worked a lot of nice false finishes around the Walls. I also really loved the WWE bulldog where Jericho ripped out Mark Henry's braids. It was like when girls used to fight in the quad of my highschool, with the extensions littering the sidewalk.

TKG: Once again Mark Henry with the match of the week. Best Jericho match we've seen since starting this. Easily smoking the cage match. On some level I did't like the finish where he was able to hit his finisher after being in the liontamer for so long. I mean he is the worlds strongest man and all, but I thought he should have been unable to do it the first time and the match should have gone on another five-ten minutes before Henry finally hit the slam. Bur still the match built nicely around the constant attempts at liontamer and the idea that it was near impossible to put the submission on the stronger man. Henry sold the leg really great for the whole match and you just got the idea that on some level Jericho was overshooting to try to get a tap out victory. He needed to try to win with a strike like the lionsault instead (HBK beat Henry with a quick strike). Jazz prevented that. Favorite section may have been the backbreaker into backbreaker/choke which Jericho selling like sleeper and eventually breaking out of it through really stiff kneestrikes. Both this match and the main event both had lots of submissions but here they had meaning as both guys really worked in them and fought out of them. You get a real sense of why Henry and Jericho are on such a level above RVD and Orton.

1/19

TKG: Mark Henry on the STICK. "That's my stank!". It's about time they let Henry do some mic work as he's really good on the mic. The weird thing about the whole Teddy Long stable is that you have Rodney Mac who was trained by JYD and Rod Price and his biggest strength is supposedly his mic skills. Plus you have Mark Henry who is really great on the mic. Then you give them a manager and keep them silent. Just stupid. Its about time Mark got some mic time again. Probably the best thing on a really weak weak show.

PAS: I also like the threatening of interracial rape on King day. I HAVE A DREAM!!

TKG: I liked the threatening to tie a black man to the back of a rednecks ATV and drag him around to celebrate Martin Luther King's birthday. Happy birthday to you. Hap- py birth-day. Happy birthday to you.

1/26

PAS: Mark Henry and Goldberg are my two favorite guys on this show, so I am all for them working together. Some nice stiff stuff although not nearly enough. How much Whitefish did Goldberg eat before the match to be that fleghmy.

TKG: I think he has to spit two times everytime he passes a HBK shirt. Short armed clothesline was nice. This match should have been longer or Henry realy needs to realize that the two should be allied and not fighting. He has to realize that to be successful Black talent you need to dump your black manager and work with the Jew. I really thought they were going to set that up as Henry had a great look of disgust as he had to protect the lightskinned brother. "Ok OJ so now that your in trouble, now your black. Yeah sure Thomas, now its an electronic lynching, it didn't bother you when you and your Catholic school buddies burned the Cross outside the AME church.But now you expect me to defend you, you fucking sell out. Well Ok I'll do it, but I'm not happy about it."

Groundhog day

PAS: Mark Henry is one tough motherfucker as he wrestles an entire match after dislocating his shoulder. I also really dug Beniot's tope. This match need to be the 17 minute main event though, as it is the best matchup RAW has.

TKG: The Santoish tope did rule. I always dig the Mark Henry talks shit in ring. Mark Henry dislocating shoulder on a shoulderblock and then snapping it back was a TIVo moment. Henry starts to work left like a luchador and then takes the cross-face like a bad-ass. That whole match should be made into a video package.

• 2 weeks later...

CM Punk vs Mark Henry, ECW 6th Dec 2007

WOAH. So as it turns out, Punk and Henry have always had chemistry. This was like a proto-version of their 2012 match. It's all there - the trash talk, Henry's offense, Punk's selling, the comebacks, the cutoffs, the screwy finish. This one ended just when it was starting to peak, which was a shame, but man, as six minutes of TV, this rocked.

Mark Henry vs Booker T feud, 2003

This is the Raw matches on 17/11 and 24/11 (Street Fight) and Armageddon '03. Just watched them all together, and to steal a phrase, this was a blast.

First two were just ridiculously fun TV sprints. The PPV match is twice as long and even better. In all the matches they work the 'Try To Knock Down Mark Henry' story really well, and that shit never fails. Booker shows a lot of energy in these; he comes in fired up with punches, flies around throwing dives and dropkicks and stuff, and takes AWESOME spin bumps for Henry's lariats. Also, the way he hid on the ramp before the Street Fight ruled and I've never seen that spot done in quite that way before.

Henry is Henry. His selling in particular is off the charts good. The moment during Armageddon where he stumbles and collapses into a pin is INCREDIBLE. God damn this guy was great in '03.

I've never been much for Booker T as a singles guy in the ring, but these might honestly be my favourite singles matches of his.

Mark Henry vs Chris Masters, Superstars 19/8/09 & 15/10/09

The match of all our dreams :)

I am posting these mainly just for the fact that they exist. Masters is the heel so we get a lot of him trying to match Henry's power and failing miserably. For a reason I cannot possibly fathom, in the first match Masters gets to grab the ropes off the WSS and take a countout instead. The second match has a cool ass finish as Henry, who had his leg worked over, tried a normal WSS and failed to lift him, so instead caught him in a kind of flying WSS where he threw his legs in the air to take the weight off them.

These werent much but I still cannot imagine how great a match with the roles reversed would have been. Its shame they just missed each other in 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't go that far but I do find him overrated. When it comes to the scary ass monsters that are on the roster Brock crushes Henry like a grape. But Mark's far better than Kane or Big Show have ever been.

I'd disagree on Big Show. Show has been pretty awesome for the last few months. His first LMS match with Del Rio was a beauty and his matches with Sheamus were very good.

• 2 months later...

Mark Henry v. Tajiri, SmackDown 9/5/02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW5cVCMXbX4

Tajiri striking Henry and then sprinting toward the ropes is what wrestling is all about. Then he gets wiped out and has the motherfucking greatest sooky 'fuck this shiiiiiiit' face of all time, and he starts practically crying. Then he actually gets Henry down and starts crawling on his knees for some time to breathe. I lost my fucking mind when he was trying to get the tarantula on but Henry's leg was too big so Tajiri starts pulling at it with both arms and bobbing his head up and down. I haven't laughed that much at a wrestling spot in a long time, maybe since HHH/Steiner. Holy fucking toad shit, that match was utterly remarkable.

Thank you for that review Chess Knight. That match was fun as hell. Some great cat and mouse stuff with Tajiri bumping like a loon and Henry looking like a beast. I also like how Tajiri got punished for not adjusting his strategy and immediately got pinned after the cardinal mistake of the tarantula.

Glad you liked it. I've been on a Henry kick ever since I watched it.

Mark Henry v. Sheamus (Maia Revenge Tour, Bologna)

Henry hasn't totally the felt same since the Chamber PPV, but he's still going to trash talk and eat moves as good as anyone in the company. The early strength stuff was cool and even if I didn't like Henry trying to leave, this was a pretty fun match overall. I'm not too high on nerve-hold Henry, though. Reminds of his bearhug days in 2007. Hearing the Italian crowd chant 'Sexual Chocolate' and 'Sheamus' (they pronounced it Shee-mooss) was really something else.

Mark Henry v. Zack Ryder (Turkey, might be 2/23/13)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiPLyJAPizk

Ryder got a surprising amount of shit in here. He even hit his leg-drop finisher thingy (which Henry sold masterfully), and may have actually got most of the match. I was perfectly fine with that, because (A) Henry selling is awesome and (B) Zack getting so much offense in and not being able to put away really puts Henry’s offense over huge. Henry hit minimal shit in this and came out with a clean victory. Also, Henry isn’t really a terribly stiff worker by any means (he’s probably afraid he’ll actually kill someone), but his stuff always looks really great, and it might look even better when you have Turkish dude wobbling a handheld camera around as your source of footage.

Mark Henry v. The Big Show (Birmingham, England - hisotryofwwe.com says 11/7/11)

There are kids talking annoyingly, the dude working the camera is too far from the ring and doesn’t do a good job shooting this, but what is seen is really enjoyable. The first few minutes are all about Show out-powering Henry and Henry rolling out to the ring with the stalling count-outs. Mark does an AMAZING sell of a throw off of a collar/elbow tie up; just flings his enormous body and flies into the bottom of the ropes. Henry fakes ‘trying to leave’ so Show will go after him, so he sends Show into the steps/post and now Show is the on being counted out. Henry in control is good for what we see, but the lights kind of make it look like a giant shiny blob in the ring and I’m counting on the irritating kids telling me what’s going on. Henry and Show have a pretty great kneeling punch/palm war, though, and Show’s flash spear and later flash chokeslam were really cool. Man I hope there was a clearer shot of this. I know there’s at least one other Show/Henry handheld, might be the same one from a different angle.

Mark Henry v. The Big Show (Gdansk, Poland – historyofwwe says 11/11/11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzbd-9wfSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c-2sP79bF0

Pretty sure this isn’t the one I had in mind. Part 1’s end and part 2’s beginning don’t match, so this isn’t full. The beginning has Henry stalling so he can stretch and warm up with the ropes, and when he’s ready Show mocks him by going ‘wait’, and doing jumping jacks. We skip to part two where Henry uses a chop-block-spear thing to take out Show’s leg and start dropping elbows on it. They have their usual double clothesline spot and then have another kneeling punch war. Finish run with both guys kicking out of each others’ finishers was good. This has the same chair DQ finish that the England match had….and like the England match I wish there was another taped version of it. Show was holding his ribs from what I saw and I WANT TO KNOW WHY. Somebody scour the Earth and find all of the matches these two had in 2011. In full.

Mark Henry/Randy Orton/Ric Flair v. Goldberg/Shawn Michaels (Raw, late 2003)

Michaels randomly going after Henry who was on the apron was bizarre. I’m positive they weren’t in a feud or anything, so why did he ignore Orton to take stabs at Henry? Michaels eventually plays FIP and the three heels do a good job of working over him before Goldberg gets his hot tag. Man, I never mention this, but I kinda love Ric Flair’s punches. The video quality wasn’t good so that could help make them look stiffer, but I just love Ric Flair’s punches. Goldberg’s hot tag and mauling session was fun, and remember when I said nobody really ate Goldberg’s spear the way I wanted it to be eaten? Well….meet Mark Henry. Goldberg also gives him the jackhammer.

Mark Henry v. Booker T (Raw 11/17/03)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVanE1-YZyo

Well I thought this was awesome. Booker starts by chopping the sweat off of Henry’s chest and trying to get an early advantage. That obviously leads to Henry cutting him off a few times before Booker tries the sleeper. Great sleeper segment where Henry winds up on is knees but does this primal yell to get back up with Booker still on his back. Henry gets to work on top for a bit with neck holds and bodyslams and Irish whips which Book bumps big for. They hit a hot finish run with Henry kicking out of the scissor kick and then being flabbergasted when Booker kicks out of his WSS. There’s a great roll up from the turnbuckle and a dropkick by Book in there, too. Mark flies back on that dropkick HARD and his head hits the mat. Maaaaan this was a blast.

Mark Henry v. Shawn Michaels (Raw, 2003)

This was fucking awesome, too, and probably one of my favourite Michaels matches of the 2000s. I thought Shawn himself ranged from pretty good to pretty crap in this. On one hand he’d bump big for Henry and make his stuff look pretty great. Flinging himself, shooting toward the ground on the clubs, leaningback big time on the punches, all good shit. On the other hand his offense was kind of rubbish so when Henry returned the favour and bumped big (ish) for him, it didn’t feel legit at all. There was one boot from Michaels where Henry springs backward and looked a little ridiculous. Shawn’s ‘get out of the bearhug’ moment was also pretty lame. Henry did an awesome pin where he leaned over during the bearhug so Michaels’ shoulders touched the ground. There was another awesome spot where Michaels goes for a tornado DDT and Henry swings around and chucks him back onto the top of the rope. Michaels kicking Henry’s leg and Henry wanting to create space just by swinging his massive fucking arm anywhere was terrific. Also, he sold the superkick like a fucking champion. Another awesome Henry performance. Yeah…….I’m positive of it now. Fuck ‘maybe’, fuck ‘possibly’, fuck ‘he might be’, and fuck all of it. Mark Henry was the best wrestler on the Raw brand in 2003.

Mark Henry v. Matt Hardy (Innsbruck, Austria 9/26/08)

No DQ. I had no choice but to have unnatural expectations for his and YES it totally met them. Hardy starts by playing off of the reception he’s getting, raising and lowering his arms to dictate the level of noise the crowd make, etc. Henry covers his ears and kicks the ropes all Eddie Guerrero style, and then later mocks Hardy, raising and lowering his arms (right before stepping on Hardy’s cheek). There was an awesome near fall where Henry kicks out by throwing Hardy off of him, and the ref had to run out of the ring to not be squished by a flying Hardy. Henry taking it to the outside and using the guardrail (plus hitting his remarkably great clubs) was really cool and Hardy is naturally willing to bump nicely for him. The ref nearly gets hit again, when Henry throws the steps into the ring and he has to back up all ‘hey, HEY, look out, HEY!’ I loved how Henry didn’t leave his feet unless Hardy used his own momentum against him – slipping from the ring post shot, and dodging the ‘I’mma sit my PHATASS on your face’. Hardy tries to capitalise on the ring post spot with a trash can, but winds up getting levelled. After ‘I’mma sit my PHATASS on your face’, Atlas gives Henry a chair which leads to an awesome spot where Hardy dodges, and Henry sends the chair into the ropes and back into his own face. Henry going down after a single ladder shot may have bee a little anti-climatic, but I didn’t totally expect him to kick out of the ladder elbow, so that kind of made up for it. Atlas comes in to help, which sets up Henry getting a completely credible near fall off of nothing more than a fist to the face. Beautiful. Finish run was really well done. Not sure this is as good as their best match together, but ‘not sure’ is he key word. This is still one of the better WWE matches I’ve seen from 2008. Other than Finlay, was there anybody in the WWE better than these two that year?

• 4 weeks later...

Can we get some top 10 mark matches lists going?

Off the top right now I have no idea how I'd make one -- seems like he's had lots of awesome matches but not many that stand ahead of the pack especially.

With this same idea coming up in the DVDVR thread, I've been giving this some thought.

I still want to revisit...well, pretty much everything before I'd commit to a definite list or something like a Top 10, but we need to start somewhere. So as a starting point here is a list of Henry matches that I'd argue are great, or if not that they definitely constitute a great Henry performance.

Challenges and additions are very welcome.

vs Goldberg, 6th October 2003

vs Booker T, Raw 17th November 2003

vs Booker T (Street Fight), 24th November 2003

vs Booker T, Armageddon 2003

vs Rey Mysterio, Smackdown 20th January 2006

vs Rey Mysterio, Smackdown 27th January 2006

vs Undertaker, Smackdown 10th February 2006

vs Rey Mysterio, Smackdown 5th May 2006

vs Chris Benoit, Smackdown 26th May 2006

vs Rey Mysterio, Smackdown 23rd June 2006

vs CM Punk, ECW 6th December 2007

w/ Big Daddy V vs Punk/Kane, Armageddon 2007

vs Matt Hardy, ECW 19th August 2008

(2008-10 is a complete blur to me, I really want to revisit his ECW and babyface runs)

vs Big Show, Money in the Bank 2011

vs Sheamus, Summerslam 2011

vs Sheamus, Smackdown 26th August 2011

vs Randy Orton, Night of Champions 2011

vs Randy Orton (HIAC), Hell in a Cell 2011

vs Big Show, Vengeance 2011

vs Daniel Bryan, Smackdown 4th November 2011

vs Big Show, Survivor Series 2011

vs Daniel Bryan (Cage), Smackdown 29th November 2011

vs Daniel Bryan (Lumberjack), Smackdown 20th January 2012

vs CM Punk, Raw 2nd April 2012

vs CM Punk (No DQ), Raw 16th April 2012

Chamber Match, Elimination Chamber 2013 (Henry single-handedly made it great)

vs John Cena, Money in the Bank 2013

There's a match w/ Finlay from ECW in 08 that I remember being good but I believe they ran that match a few times. The one I'm thinking of is a Number One Contender match.

I remember ECW having a lot of tags and 6 mans involving guys like Henry, Morrison, Hardy, Miz and Bourne around this time that he was a part of and IIRC correctly, they were always entertaining.

I, like you, have no idea how he was on Raw in his team with MVP since I turned off that during the guest host stuff but try and find Henry's debut where he turns face because he's absolutely awesome in that.

I didn't mean to post these since I was halfway finished. Hit post when I meant to hit edit, Trying to get links for as many as I can. Won't be finished for another day. If it is too long of a post go ahead and delete it since the spoiler tags didn't work. Or I will just cut it back to essentials soon.

[spoiler]
WWE Championship WWE Money In The Bank '13Jul 14th 2013 John Cena © Def. (Sub) Mark Henry WWE Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHhjSe8Rlk

WWE Extreme Rules '13May 19th 2013 Sheamus Def. Mark Henry Four Corners Strap
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x102uxj_s...rt#.UerunI3VBOg

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 14th 2013 Alberto Del Rio & Randy Orton & Sheamus Def. (Pin) Jack Swagger & Mark Henry & The Big Show 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuRZurmmRhU

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 23rd 2013 Mark HenryDef. (DQ) Randy Orton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4pQGzXC_E
WWE Main Event TapingApr 23rd 2013 The Great Khali Def. (CO) Mark Henry Gauntlet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH15Mbc5A6o
WWE Main Event TapingApr 23rd 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Santino Marella Gauntlet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpIVa3UA2A4
WWE Main Event TapingApr 23rd 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Jey Uso Gauntlet
WWE Main Event TapingApr 23rd 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Jimmy Uso Gauntlet

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 16th 2013 Mark Henry & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Randy Orton & Sheamus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNiFn46ymjc

WWE Monday Night RawApr 8th 2013 John Cena Def. (CO) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySjfwcAKW0
WWE WrestleMania 29Apr 7th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Ryback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxaxtei7JeA
WWE Monday Night RawApr 1st 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Santino Marella
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_TNXwfjmw0
WWE Saturday Morning Slam TapingMar 26th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Daniel Bryan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHSJeRrHZc
WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 26th 2013 Mark Henry Draw (NC) Ryback Weightlifting Contetst
WWE Monday Night RawMar 25th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso Handicap Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w89mBaSVoPc
WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 19th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Zack Ryder
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyeq5f_za...ark-henry_sport

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 12th 2013Mark Henry Draw (NC) Ryback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rETj0OpHok
WWE Monday Night RawMar 11th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kofi Kingston
http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=aqeqqaiwnon...ngston-11032013
WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 5th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Yoshi Tatsu
http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=aqauaowikxk...t-4-mark-henry-
WWE Monday Night RawMar 4th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Zack Ryder
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KJN-GB3DPvo/
WWE Main Event TapingFeb 26th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Justin Gabriel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdU2eZNQFE

WWE Monday Night RawFeb 18th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Sin Cara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmSXWYq7zN8

WWE Elimination Chamber '13Feb 17th 2013 Jack Swagger Def. (Pin) Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Mark Henry, Randy Orton "Elimination Chamber"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIBQql51Jaw

WWE Smackdown! TapingFeb 12th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Randy Orton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cBDCKhIW7I
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 11th 2013 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Great Khali
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EhZkcH__7k
WWE Smackdown! TapingFeb 5th 2013Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Randy Orton
WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 24th 2012 Sheamus Def. Mark Henry WWE Monday Night RawApr 23rd 2012 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Sheamus

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 17th 2012 Randy Orton & Sheamus & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srTGzyVO028

WWE Monday Night Raw TapingApr 16th 2012 C. M. Punk © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry No Countout No Disqualification WWE Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV90h3cS26k

WWE Smackdown!Apr 10th 2012 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Randy Orton
WWE Monday Night RawApr 9th 2012 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) C. M. Punk © WWE Championship

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 3rd 2012 David Otunga & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) R-Truth Handicap Tag
WWE Monday Night RawApr 2nd 2012 Mark HenryDef. (CO) C. M. Punk © WWE Championship
WWE WrestleMania XXVIIIApr 1st 2012 David Otunga & Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre & Jack Swagger & Mark Henry &The Miz Def. (Pin) Booker T. & Kofi Kingston & R-Truth &Santino Marella & The Great Khali & Zack Ryder 12-Person Tag

WWE Monday Night RawMar 26th 2012Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Great Khali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2flNFZEez0

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 20th 2012 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) R-Truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJk9xrAESCw
WWE Monday Night RawMar 19th 2012 John Cena Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDLilc2BqJg

WWE MSG Show (Mar '12)Mar 18th 2012 Daniel Bryan © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry, The Big Show Triple-Threat World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 13th 2012Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Yoshi Tatsu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23PefjB7ZDw

WWE Monday Night RawMar 12th 2012 David Otunga & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Santino Marella Handicap Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdlQfo5UGes

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 6th 2012 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Ezekiel Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEKCxr7wIzA

WWE Smackdown! TapingFeb 28th 2012 The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://kiwi.kz/watch/nzdy2r3c86dz/ (around 42:00)

WWE Monday Night RawFeb 27th 2012 Sheamus & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-3QI6DU7k
WWE Super Smackdown Live!Feb 21st 2012 Mark Henry Def. (CO) The Big Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InjWvDeA3tw
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 20th 2012 Sheamus Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlxX4PCXjXQ

WWE Royal Rumble '12Jan 29th 2012 Daniel Bryan © Def. Mark Henry, The Big Show Triple Threat Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApEyuPd7dnM

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 24th 2012 The Big Show Def. (CO) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGkB5WDDals

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 17th 2012 Daniel Bryan © Draw (NC) Mark Henry Lumberjack World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
WWE Monday Night RawJan 16th 2012 David Otunga & Dolph Ziggler & Mark Henry Def. C. M. Punk & Chris Jericho & Daniel Bryan 6-Person Tag
WWE Monday Night RawJan 2nd 2012 John Cena & The Big Show & Zack Ryder Def. (Pin) Jack Swagger & Mark Henry Handicap Tag Elimination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMI6XBXaNCI

WWE TLC - Tables, Ladders & Chairs '11Dec 18th 2011 The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry © Chair World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://vbox7.com/play:ea036705ca
WWE Monday Night RawDec 12th 2011 John Cena Draw (NC) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5e-lEEupik
WWE Tribute To The Troops '11 TapingDec 11th 2011 C. M. Punk & John Cena & The Big Show Def. Alberto Del Rio & Mark Henry & The Miz 6-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7rcppc7HU
WWE Monday Night RawDec 5th 2011 Zack Ryder Def. (Pin) Mark Henry No Countout No Disqualification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIG58uZUeY
WWE Smackdown!Nov 29th 2011 Mark Henry © Def. (Pin) Daniel Bryan Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4OsJAcy7Ek
WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 22nd 2011 Daniel Bryan Def. (Pin)Mark Henry
WWE Survivor Series '11Nov 20th 2011 The Big Show Def. (DQ) Mark Henry © World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OptdNkLVu4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mdkPzRE7Mw
WWE Monday Night RawNov 14th 2011 Alberto Del Rio & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) C. M. Punk & The Big Show

WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 8th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Daniel Bryan
WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 1st 2011 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Daniel Bryan
WWE Monday Night RawOct 31st 2011 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) C. M. Punk

WWE Vengeance '11Oct 23rd 2011 Mark Henry © Draw (NC) The Big Show World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9x_Oc1Ao0
WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 16th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) John Morrison
WWE Monday Night Raw TapingOct 15th 2011 Christian & Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) John Morrison & Randy Orton & Sheamus 6-Person Tag

WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 11th 2011 Randy Orton Def. (DQ) Mark Henry © World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mElCuwPoSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzClOCtiTBE

WWE Monday Night RawOct 10th 2011 Randy Orton Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWE Monday Night RawOct 3rd 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) John Morrison
WWE Hell In A Cell '11Oct 2nd 2011 Mark Henry © Def. (Pin) Randy Orton "Hell In A Cell" World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Q-gmdgL0BMY (higher quality)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/I8bnm_DmkMA
WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 27th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Great Khali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0WXBSzvzDE

WWE Monday Night RawSep 26th 2011 Mark Henry Draw (NC) The Great Khali
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bvap5W3C04 (35:00)

WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 20th 2011 Mark Henry © Def. (Pin) Christian Lumberjack World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCfhPiwCZFA

WWE Night Of Champions '11Sep 18th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Randy Orton © World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.wwe.com/videos/randy-orton-vs-m...onship-26095929
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uymlE1u-L5M

WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 6th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Ezekiel Jackson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SJE6nkoC-k

WWE Monday Night RawAug 29th 2011 John Cena & Sheamus Def. (Pin) Christian & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJT_CV6a6x0
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 23rd 2011 Sheamus Def. (CO) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAKmdwyEJVA

WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 16th 2011 Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxen6Iy5V8s

WWE SummerSlam '11Aug 14th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Sheamus
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzrb0e_su...rt#.UewQIY3VBOg
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 9th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Johnny Curtis
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lr5QhN93t_s/
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 2nd 2011 Mark Henry Def. Vladimir Kozlov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUaQ_RDfXko
WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 26th 2011 Mark HenryDef. (Pin) Bobby Howard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QDtUlpmVEI

WWE Money In The Bank '11Jul 17th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Big Show
http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=annuwqiwoka...ney-in-the-bank
WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 29th 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kane ******
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjenWGBvqTw

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 28th 2011 Randy Orton Def. (CO) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSVmb1HmgZM Henry Kills stage hand as well

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 21st 2011 Christian & Mark Henry Def. Kane & Randy Orton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvKgN_TzEg0
WWE Monday Night RawJun 20th 2011 Kane Def. (DQ) Mark Henry Arm Wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iKRPpKrvmo

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 14th 2011 Mark Henry Draw (NC) The Big Show
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjcyxk_bi...ms#.UewUU43VBOg
WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 31st 2011 Christian Def. Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj3dss_ch...s?search_algo=2
WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 24th 2011 Sheamus Def. Christian, Mark Henry Triple-Threat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQHgsd-2YU

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 17th 2011 Randy Orton Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyIGyhyrHE

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 10th 2011 Christian & Randy Orton Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Sheamus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3JYQfKCblA

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 26th 2011 Rey Mysterio Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIwe1gXT8VA
WWE Monday Night RawApr 25th 2011 Alberto Del Rio & C. M. Punk & The Miz Def. (Pin) Christian & John Cena & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2stUFHzLNtQ

WWE Monday Night RawApr 25th 2011 Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-NUrVAGEho
WWE Superstars Taping #1Apr 18th 2011 Mark Henry Def. Ted DiBiase Jr.
http://facedl.com/fvideo.php?f=aqauqawnoqw...st-part3-mark-h
WWE Monday Night RawApr 11th 2011 Ezekiel Jackson & Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel & Wade Barrett Def. (Pin) Daniel Bryan & Evan Bourne & Mark Henry& Santino Marella 8-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt5L32reQyU

WWE Superstars Taping #1Mar 7th 2011 Mark Henry & Natalya & The Great Khali Def. (Pin) Melina & Tyson Kidd & William Regal 6-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCQM1-4qmEI
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 21st 2011 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Sheamus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbXZqAHBYOg
WWE Monday Night RawJan 31st 2011 Mark Henry & The Great Khali Draw (NC) Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso Tag Team Dance-Off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZytTHFt1vho
WWE Royal Rumble '11Jan 30th 2011 40-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9u5ZsfAqUk

WWE Monday Night RawJan 24th 2011 Alberto Del Rio & Sheamus Def. (Sub) John Morrison & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rSHYyb6JVs
WWE Monday Night RawJan 17th 2011Mark Henry Def. Darren Young, David Hart Smith, Primo, R-Truth, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase Jr., Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder "Over The Top Rope"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwTGAf_a9hI
WWE Monday Night RawJan 10th 2011 Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Ted DiBiase Jr. & Tyson Kidd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRdEScux0s
WWE Superstars Taping #1Jan 3rd 2011 Ted DiBiase Jr. & Tyson Kidd Def. Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLVvgGy6ulw (33:30)
WWE Monday Night RawDec 27th 2010 Mark HenryDef. (Pin) Tyson Kidd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QfB0VmBXO4
WWE MSG Show (Dec '10)Dec 26th 2010 Zack Ryder Def. Alex Riley, Darren Young, David Hart Smith,David Otunga, Mark Henry, Michael McGillicutty, Primo, Santino Marella, Vladimir Kozlov, William Regal, Yoshi Tatsu Battle Royale

WWE Monday Night RawDec 13th 2010 Cody Rhodes Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhriSeYVqgo

WWE Tribute To The Troops '10Dec 11th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, David Otunga, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, John Morrison, Justin Gabriel, Michael McGillicutty,Santino Marella, Sheamus, Vladimir Kozlov Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JElH290G34s

WWE Monday Night RawDec 6th 2010 Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov Def. (Pin) Justin Gabriel ©, Heath Slater ©, Jey Uso& Jimmy Uso, Mark Henry & Yoshi Tatsu Fatal 4-Way Elimination Tag WWE Tag Team Championship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw3FIVyavnU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-WCfjOmpE
WWE Monday Night RawNov 29th 2010 Mark Henry & Yoshi Tatsu Def. (Pin) Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5QfSHG4OQs
WWE Superstars Taping #1Nov 22nd 2010 Mark Henry Def. Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso Handicap Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPgL0I8Hu2c (36:00)
WWE Monday Night RawNov 15th 2010 Dolph Ziggler Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_T5zTXCis0
WWE Monday Night Raw TapingNov 8th 2010 Heath Slater & Husky Harris & Justin Gabriel& Michael McGillicutty & Wade Barrett Def. (Pin) Daniel Bryan & Mark Henry & R-Truth &Randy Orton & The Miz 10-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglr6k3rBmw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XAQD5XSJb0

WWE Superstars Taping #1Nov 1st 2010 Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso Def. Mark Henry Handicap Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRS2urQU3Ow (40:00)
WWE Superstars Taping #1Oct 25th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Jey Uso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2fuaNmrMAs
WWE Monday Night RawOct 18th 2010 Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oUp7Z1RAc

WWE Monday Night RawOct 4th 2010 Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPxV2Sdi5OQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w99g8qJL0Ss

WWE Monday Night RawOct 4th 2010 Evan Bourne & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) John Cena & Michael Tarver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfVw0F57XIM
WWE MSG Show (Sep '10) - Bret Hart Appreciation NightSep 25th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Jack Swagger
WWE Monday Night Raw TapingSep 20th 2010 Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel Def. Evan Bourne & Mark Henry

WWE Night Of Champions '10Sep 19th 2010 Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre Def. (Pin) Evan Bourne & Mark Henry "Tag Team Turmoil" WWE Tag Team Championship
WWE Night Of Champions '10Sep 19th 2010 Evan Bourne & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso "Tag Team Turmoil"
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wUBPpVRjfL0/

WWE Monday Night RawSep 13th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Edge Bodyslam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm36bG6B7Gk

WWE Monday Night RawJul 26th 2010 Darren Young & David Otunga & Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel & Michael Tarver &Skip Sheffield & Wade Barrett Def. (Pin) David Hart Smith & Evan Bourne & Goldust &Jerry Lawler & Mark Henry & Tyson Kidd &Yoshi Tatsu 14-Man Tag Elimination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NlnmZ4ZAxA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLbole9hUjw

WWE Monday Night RawJul 19th 2010 Wade Barrett Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1pM076VqrA

WWE Money In The Bank '10Jul 18th 2010 The Miz Def. Chris Jericho, Edge, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase Jr. "Money In The Bank" Ladder (8-Way)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQI4x3zcw-Y

WWE NXT Season 2 Taping #6Jul 13th 2010 David Otunga, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel,Michael Tarver, Skip Sheffield, Wade Barrett Def. Alex Riley, Cody Rhodes, Eli Cottonwood,Husky Harris, John Morrison, Kaval, Kofi Kingston, Lucky Cannon, Mark Henry,Michael McGillicutty, Montel Vontavious Porter, Percy Watson, The Miz, Zack Ryder Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYurpL1F6g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZj0B1XDxM

WWE NXT Season 2 Taping #6Jul 13th 2010 Lucky Cannon & Mark Henry Def. Alex Riley & The Miz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR6PLpxWUFY

WWE Monday Night RawJul 12th 2010 The Miz Draw (NC) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXZg8xb8y68

WWE NXT Season 2 Taping #5Jul 6th 2010 Cody Rhodes & Husky Harris Def. Lucky Cannon & Mark Henry WWE Superstars Taping #1Jul 5th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Husky Harris

WWE Monday Night RawJun 28th 2010 Sheamus Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9vMpAhOpmo

WWE MSG Show (Jun '10)Jun 19th 2010 The Miz © Def. Evan Bourne, Mark Henry, R-Truth Fatal 4-Way WWE United States Championship

WWE NXT Season 2 Taping #2Jun 15th 2010 Kofi Kingston & Michael McGillicutty Def. Lucky Cannon & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_CXAth_k7s
WWE Superstars Taping #1Jun 14th 2010 Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso Def. Goldust & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OejpRNqDOZk

WWE Superstars Taping #1May 31st 2010 Mark Henry Def. Primo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NUirEtbhnk

WWE Monday Night RawMay 24th 2010 Sheamus Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWWutPFD0E
WWE Monday Night RawMay 10th 2010 Batista Draw (NC) Mark Henry
http://kiwi.kz/watch/768lhmo1cxla/ (angle to set up match Cena segment)
http://kiwi.kz/watch/k21xwcjun0lg/
WWE Monday Night RawMay 3rd 2010 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Zack Ryder
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd6ks3_za...ms#.Uer0x43VBOg

WWE Monday Night RawApr 26th 2010 Santino Marella, Ted DiBiase Jr. Def. Drew McIntyre, Kane, Mark Henry, Montel Vontavious Porter, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio,Shad Gaspard, Yoshi Tatsu Battle Royale
http://kiwi.kz/watch/pq1bxap2wabx/
WWE Extreme Rules '10Apr 25th 2010 The Big Show & The Miz Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Tag Team Gauntlet
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8D9Kj9YCMR8/
WWE Superstars Taping #1Mar 15th 2010 Christian & Mark Henry & Yoshi Tatsu Def. Jack Swagger & William Regal & Zack Ryder 6-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5SUuXCDdsM (main event)
WWE Monday Night RawMar 8th 2010 Batista & Drew McIntyre & Jack Swagger &Mark Henry & Mr. McMahon & Vladimir Kozlov Def. (Pin) John Cena No Disqualification Handicap Gauntlet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yr287YoMFg
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 22nd 2010 The Big Show © & The Miz © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter WWE Unified Tag Team Titles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxjBkJwBP6E
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 15th 2010 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) The Big Show & The Miz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1xXom-3Ho8
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 1st 2010 Ted DiBiase, Jr. Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaYGGzsKB0c

WWE Royal Rumble '10Jan 31st 2010 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcTfQJtdqO4

WWE Monday Night RawJan 18th 2010 Mark Henry Def. Jack Swagger "Over The Top Rope"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0DzNCxXbvY
WWE Monday Night RawJan 11th 2010 Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. Def. (Pin) Evan Bourne & Mark Henry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P267ZkOs5Hs...23D97FE9F2A5DE3
WWE ECW TapingJan 5th 2010 C. M. Punk Def. Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfYTal0AE6g

WWE Monday Night RawJan 4th 2010 Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Carlito, Jack Swagger, Mark HenryFatal 4-Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baK0_HEmels

WWE Monday Night RawDec 28th 2009 Cody Rhodes Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsjCBPg7lk8

WWE Monday Night RawDec 21st 2009 Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton & Ted DiBiase Jr. 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZLXW3qCaX0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5WDKDDMYSU

WWE Monday Night RawDec 14th 2009 John Morrison & Mark Henry & Yoshi Tatsu Def. (Pin) Drew McIntyre & The Miz & Zack Ryder 6-Person Tag

WWE Monday Night RawDec 7th 2009 The Miz © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry WWE United States Championship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkoijo-EXzk

WWE Tribute To The Troops '09 TapingDec 4th 2009 Mark Henry & Rey Mysterio Def. C. M. Punk & Carlito

WWE Monday Night RawNov 30th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Miz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7k5tmoRBU

WWE Monday Night RawNov 23rd 2009 Sheamus Def. Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry,Montel Vontavious Porter, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase Jr. Battle Royale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c4TSJkbmg4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK9Qd7XAcDw

WWE Monday Night RawNov 23rd 2009 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter &R-Truth Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters & Jack Swagger 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZ7gWncC_I

WWE Survivor Series '09Nov 22nd 2009 Christian & Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry &Montel Vontavious Porter & R-Truth Def. (Pin) C. M. Punk & Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton &Ted DiBiase Jr. & William Regal "Survivor Series" (5 On 5)
http://www.wwe.com/videos/team-kofi-kingst...-match-26067351
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfnpq4_ww...ms#.Uew1Ho3VBOg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfnqju_ww...ms#.Uew1WI3VBOg

WWE Superstars Taping #1Nov 16th 2009Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28xsaba0tXw (main event)
WWE Monday Night RawNov 9th 2009 Randy Orton Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-sport/monday...n-vs-mark-henry
WWE Monday Night RawNov 2nd 2009 Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton & Ted DiBiase Jr. 6-Person Tag
WWE Monday Night RawOct 26th 2009 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr.

WWE Bragging Rights '09Oct 25th 2009 Chris Jericho & David Hart Smith & Finlay &Kane & Matt Hardy & R-Truth & Tyson Kidd Def. (Pin) Cody Rhodes & Jack Swagger & Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry & Shawn Michaels& The Big Show & Triple H 14-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7yOS6cLCwc

WWE Monday Night RawOct 19th 2009 Cody Rhodes & Jack Swagger & Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters & Evan Bourne & Montel Vontavious Porter & Primo 10-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPx95R-3KM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T63ESkTquYU

WWE Superstars Taping #1Oct 12th 2009 Mark Henry Def. Chris Masters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3q4XTuA9nU

WWE Monday Night RawOct 5th 2009 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters
WWE Monday Night RawSep 28th 2009 Chris Jericho © & The Big Show © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter WWE Unified Tag Team Titles

WWE Monday Night RawSep 21st 2009 Chris Jericho & Randy Orton & The Big Show Def. (Pin) John Cena & Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGMd6Q61PX4

WWE Monday Night RawSep 14th 2009 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter &Trish Stratus Def. (Pin) Beth Phoenix & Chris Jericho & The Big Show 6-Person Tag WWE Breaking Point '09Sep 13th 2009 Chris Jericho © & The Big Show © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter WWE Unified Tag Team Titles
WWE Monday Night RawSep 7th 2009 Mark Henry Def. The Big Show Bodyslam WWE Monday Night RawAug 31st 2009 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) The Big Show
WWE Monday Night RawAug 24th 2009 Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Chris Jericho & The Big Show
WWE Superstars Taping #1Aug 17th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Chris Masters
WWE Monday Night RawAug 10th 2009 Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase, Jr. Def. (Pin) Hornswoggle & Mark Henry

WWE Monday Night RawAug 3rd 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asE0aqcvq8U

WWE Monday Night RawJul 27th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Carlito Beat The Clock

WWE Monday Night RawJul 20th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Chris Jericho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABVuIBhb6dg

WWE Monday Night RawJul 13th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Chris Jericho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMheToNCdF0

WWE Monday Night RawJun 29th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Randy Orton Gauntlet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5KqyApnJU

WWE Monday Night Raw TapingJun 29th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Cody Rhodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-3YWx-j_4

WWE The Bash '09Jun 28th 2009 Tommy Dreamer © Def. (Pin) Christian, Finlay, Jack Swagger, Mark Henry "Championship Scramble" (5-Way) ECW World Heavyweight Title WWE ECW TapingJun 23rd 2009 Jack Swagger & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Christian & Tommy Dreamer
WWE ECW TapingJun 16th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Evan Bourne WWE ECW TapingJun 2nd 2009 Evan Bourne Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWE ECW TapingMay 26th 2009 Evan Bourne Def. (CO) Mark Henry
WWE Superstars Taping Pt. 2May 12th 2009 Christian Def. Mark Henry

WWE ECW TapingMay 12th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGG6S-d-Bw

WWE ECW TapingMay 5th 2009 Jack Swagger & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Christian & Tommy Dreamer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkMeufQ_NTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMEW3IGIU8

WWE Monday Night RawApr 13th 2009 Edge Def. Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, JTG, Mark Henry, Mike Knox, Montel Vontavious Porter, Paul Burchill, Primo, R-Truth, Ricky Ortiz, Shad Gaspard, The Big Show, Tyson Kidd Battle Royale

WWE ECWApr 7th 2009 Finlay Def. (Pin) Christian, Mark Henry, Tommy Dreamer Four-Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2co4B-SU5qo

WWE WrestleMania XXVApr 5th 2009 C. M. Punk Def. Christian, Finlay, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, Montel Vontavious Porter, Shelton Benjamin "Money In The Bank" Ladder (8-Way)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB5LPQ_6eUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XAjbsSQe9o

WWE Monday Night RawMar 30th 2009 Kane Def. C. M. Punk, Christian, Finlay, Kofi Kingston,Mark Henry, Montel Vontavious Porter,Shelton Benjamin Battle Royale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R0hgYTorkQ

WWE ECW TapingMar 30th 2009 Kane & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Christian & Finlay WWE Monday Night RawMar 23rd 2009 C. M. Punk & Christian & Kofi Kingston &Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Finlay & Kane & Mark Henry & Shelton Benjamin 8-Person Tag
WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 17th 2009 Christian & Finlay & Kane & Shelton Benjamin Def. (Pin) C. M. Punk & Kofi Kingston & Mark Henry &Montel Vontavious Porter 8-Person Tag WWE Monday Night RawMar 16th 2009 C. M. Punk & Kofi Kingston & Montel Vontavious Porter Def. (Pin) Kane & Mark Henry & Shelton Benjamin 6-Person Tag
WWE ECW TapingMar 16th 2009 Mark Henry & Shelton Benjamin Def. (Pin) Christian & Montel Vontavious Porter

WWE ECW TapingMar 2nd 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Santino Marella
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUvDNEGq7rQ

WWE ECW TapingFeb 23rd 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) D. J. Gabriel

WWE ECW TapingFeb 16th 2009 Christian & Finlay Def. (Pin) Jack Swagger & Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Totwm4Ty7N8

WWE Monday Night RawFeb 9th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Shawn Michaels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP69sA3B2zM

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 27th 2009 The Undertaker Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
WWE ECW TapingJan 26th 2009 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer

WWE Royal Rumble '09Jan 25th 2009 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl67CTmTp4Y

WWE ECW TapingJan 19th 2009 John Morrison Def. (Pin) Finlay, Mark Henry, The Miz Four-Way
WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 13th 2009 Finlay & Matt Hardy Def. Jack Swagger & Mark Henry
WWE ECW TapingJan 5th 2009 Matt Hardy Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWE ECW TapingDec 29th 2008 Matt Hardy Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWE MSG Show (Dec '08)Dec 28th 2008 Finlay Def. (Pin) Mark Henry

WWE Armageddon '08Dec 14th 2008 Finlay Def. (Pin) Mark Henry "Belfast Brawl"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjhe_amkY3Q

WWE ECW TapingDec 9th 2008 Mark Henry & Tony Atlas Def. (Pin) Finlay & Hornswoggle
WWE ECW TapingNov 24th 2008 Mark Henry Draw (NC) Finlay
WWE Survivor Series '08Nov 23rd 2008 Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry & Randy Orton& Shelton Benjamin & William Regal Def. (Pin) Batista & C. M. Punk & Kofi Kingston & Matt Hardy & R-Truth "Survivor Series"
WWE ECW TapingNov 17th 2008 Cody Rhodes & Mark Henry & William Regal Def. (Pin) Finlay & Kofi Kingston & Matt Hardy 6-Person Tag

WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 11th 2008 Matt Hardy & R-Truth Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Shelton Benjamin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_kiIYyHEnk

WWE ECW TapingNov 10th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Oliver Biney
WWE ECW TapingNov 4th 2008 Finlay Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWE Monday Night RawNov 3rd 2008 Kane & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kofi Kingston & Rey Mysterio

WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 28th 2008 Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio Def. (Pin) Kane & Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cS2FmFi4zM

WWE ECW TapingOct 28th 2008 Bam Neely & Chavo Guerrero & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Evan Bourne & Finlay & Matt Hardy 6-Person Tag
WWE ECW TapingOct 21st 2008 Evan Bourne Def. (Pin) Finlay, Mark Henry Three-Way WWE Monday Night RawOct 20th 2008 Batista Def. (Pin) Mark Henry Gauntlet
WWE Monday Night RawOct 20th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Chris Jericho Gauntlet
WWE Monday Night RawOct 13th 2008 Kane & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio
WWE ECWOct 7th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Jamie Noble
WWE Monday Night RawOct 6th 2008 Kane & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zqml_re...-kane-mar_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zqic_re...-kane-mar_sport

WWE No Mercy '08Oct 5th 2008 Matt Hardy © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry ECW World Heavyweight Title
WWE ECW TapingSep 30th 2008 John Morrison & Mark Henry & The Miz Def. (Pin) Evan Bourne & Matt Hardy & Ricky Ortiz 6-Person Tag

WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 30th 2008 Mark Henry & The Great Khali Def. Chavo Guerrero Handicap Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR-vCZlBxcA

WWE ECW TapingSep 16th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Finlay
WWE ECW TapingSep 9th 2008 Finlay & Matt Hardy Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Mike Knox
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5085409/ECW_9_...e_Knox_Part_1_2
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5085446/ECW_9_...e_Knox_Part_2_2
WWE Unforgiven '08Sep 7th 2008 Matt Hardy Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, Mark Henry ©,The Miz "Championship Scramble" (5-Way) ECW World Heavyweight Title
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIxODA1NjA=.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIxODAwMjQ.html
WWE Monday Night Raw TapingAug 31st 2008 Mark HenryDef. Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, Matt Hardy, The Miz Battle Royale
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6mn64_ra...henry-har_sport

WWE ECW TapingAug 26th 2008 Evan Bourne & Finlay & Matt Hardy & Tommy Dreamer Def. (Pin) Chavo Guerrero & John Morrison & Mark Henry & The Miz 8-Person Tag
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7rjjp_8-...ch-2-9-08_sport

WWE ECW TapingAug 19th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Matt Hardy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1jdigJupbY

WWE SummerSlam '08Aug 17th 2008 Matt Hardy Def. (DQ) Mark Henry © ECW World Heavyweight Title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2osjePhfE0o

WWE ECW TapingAug 12th 2008 Mark Henry & Matt Hardy Def. (Pin) John Morrison & The Miz
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6faxb_ec...k-henry-v_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6fayc_ec...rt#.Uew9mo3VBOg

WWE The Great American Bash '08Jul 20th 2008 Mark Henry © Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer ECW World Heavyweight Title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TNcwTPaKU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgeOFwdnQ3A

WWE ECW TapingJul 8th 2008 Tommy Dreamer Draw (DCO) Mark Henry WWE ECW TapingJul 1st 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Colin Delaney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMElD6s8HQE

WWE Night Of Champions '08Jun 29th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kane ©, The Big Show Triple-Threat ECW World Heavyweight Title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFtDGsxE2E

WWE ECW TapingJun 24th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyaVOzjTE6E

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 24th 2008 Kane & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUzF_VR9c24

WWE Monday Night RawJun 23rd 2008 Triple H Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFtDGsxE2E

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 7th 2008Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rqrl_sm...y-dreamer_sport

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 13th 2008 Finlay & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5g280_sm...-big-show_sport

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 29th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Nunzio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiICT-ONuP8

WWE ECW TapingApr 22nd 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Nunzio
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x56fs0_ec...vs-nunzio_sport

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 15th 2008 The Big Show Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlPjew3nr8

WWE ECW TapingMar 25th 2008 24-Man Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrliAR-OftM

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 25th 2008 Mark Henry Def. Chuck Palumbo, Kane, The Great Khali 4-Way Over-The-Top-Rope Challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tefu9X_pH1s

WWE Monday Night RawMar 10th 2008 The Undertaker Def. Mark Henry Casket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aift4At9_Ek

WWE ECW TapingFeb 6th 2008 C. M. Punk Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csiP2P8iDmU

WWE Monday Night RawFeb 4th 2008 John Cena Draw (NC) Mark Henry Arm Wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85G7IUvUwuI

WWE Monday Night Raw TapingFeb 4th 2008 John Cena Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETKwFmIXik

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 29th 2008 Kane & The Undertaker Def. (Sub) Big Daddy V & Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TeN0PQ7m4k

WWE Royal Rumble '08Jan 27th 2008 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO7FufMsfZY

WWE Monday Night RawJan 21st 2008 Triple H Def. Mark Henry Over-The-Top-Rope Gauntlet

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 15th 2008 Batista Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezQZNFAf8_8

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 8th 2008 The Undertaker Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Matt Striker Handicap Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueEhqQnlQxY

WWE ECWJan 8th 2008 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Colin Delaney
http://rutube.ru/video/e0d0e7fbd5afbcbb4282d49db564008b/
WWE Smackdown! TapingDec 30th 2007 The Undertaker Draw (Time) Mark Henry Beat The Clock
http://unndertaker.wrzuta.pl/film/1koSSJ7v..._beat_the_clock
WWE Smackdown! TapingDec 18th 2007 C. M. Punk & Kane & Rey Mysterio Def. (Pin) Big Daddy V & Mark Henry & Montel Vontavious Porter 6-Person Tag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7A5qNxa1qc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wDBBgBOLDY
WWE Armageddon '07Dec 16th 2007 Big Daddy V & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) C. M. Punk & Kane
http://video.mail.ru/mail/the_boogeyman/2/983.html
WWE Smackdown! TapingDec 11th 2007 The Undertaker Def. (Pin) Big Daddy V & Mark Henry Handicap Tag
http://www.izlesene.com/video/undertaker-v...g-daddy/6453743
WWE Monday Night Raw Tribute To The Troops '07 TapingDec 7th 2007 Rey Mysterio Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x69mih_re...rt#.UerxXY3VBOg

WWE ECW TapingDec 2nd 2007 C. M. Punk Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 20th 2007 Finlay & Hornswoggle Def. (Pin) Mark Henry Handicap Tag
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3kd5e_sm...y-vs-fi_extreme

WWE Smackdown! TapingNov 13th 2007 Batista Def. (Pin) Mark Henry No Disqualification
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWA6gefqgX4

WWE ECW TapingNov 6th 2007 Kane Def. (DQ) Mark Henry

WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 30th 2007 Batista & The Undertaker Def. (DQ)Mark Henry & The Great Khali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-Vgly_fBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fFGLAnGHI

WWE ECW TapingOct 30th 2007 Mark Henry Def. Big Daddy V, Kane, The Great Khali Battle Royale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0jZ3mklHA

WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 23rd 2007 Kane Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7Qsdnrt3V5o/
WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 25th 2007 The Undertaker Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGSPmqWtoY

WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 18th 2007 Batista Draw (NC) Mark Henry

WWE Unforgiven '07Sep 16th 2007 The Undertaker Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30f4k_un...rt#.UesH9o3VBOg
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 21st 2007 Mark Henry Def. (TKO) Brad Allen
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 14th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (TKO) Greg Cardona
OVW Summer Sizzler Series '07 (#11)Aug 10th 2007 Paul Burchill Def. Mark Henry WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 7th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (TKO) Sterling James Keenan
WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 31st 2007 Mark Henry Def. (TKO) Nate Nickerson WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 24th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (KO) Joey Blalock
WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 17th 2007 The Great Khali Def. Batista, Brett Major, Brian Major, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Dave Taylor,Deuce, Domino, Eugene, Finlay, Jamie Noble,Jimmy Wang Yang, Kane, Kenny Dykstra,Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Shannon Moore, Sho Funaki Battle Royale World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)

WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 10th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (KO) Eugene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzyAR1tAWZE

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 19th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (KO) Sho Funaki
WWE Monday Night RawJun 11th 2007 Randy Orton Def. Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Eugene,Johnny Nitro, Kenny Dykstra, Kevin Thorn,Marcus Cor Von, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy,Matt Striker, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer,Viscera, William Regal Battle Royale

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 5th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Boogeyman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1v6jvYczE

WWE One Night Stand '07Jun 3rd 2007 Mark Henry Def. Kane Lumberjack
WWE Saturday Night's Main Event TapingMay 28th 2007 Bobby Lashley Draw (NC)Mark Henry Arm Wrestling

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 22nd 2007 Batista Def. (Pin) Finlay, Kane, Mark Henry Four-Way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8T2ei8iOzM

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 15th 2007 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Sho Funaki
OVW TV Taping #394Feb 21st 2007 Mark Henry Def. Daniel Rodimer
WWE Saturday Night's Main EventJul 15th 2006 Batista & Bobby Lashley & Rey Mysterio Def. (Pin) Finlay & King Booker & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 20th 2006 Rey Mysterio Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXuBqQjxjcM

WWE WWE Vs. ECW: Head To HeadJun 7th 2006 The Big Show Def. Al Snow, Balls Mahoney, Bobby Lashley,Carlito, Edge, Finlay, Justin Credible, Kurt Angle, Little Guido, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Shelton Benjamin,Stevie Richards, Tatanka, Terry Funk, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Tony Mamaluke Battle Royale
WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 6th 2006Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Raymond Rowe
WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 30th 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Paul Burchill

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 23rd 2006 Chris Benoit Draw (NC) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nxxMkbZfo

WWE Judgment Day '06May 21st 2006 Mark Henry Def. (CO) Kurt Angle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1RBJU10b8M

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 16th 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Matt Hardy
WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 9th 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Paul Burchill

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 2nd 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Rey Mysterio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yovq9R7O8uI
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ktrr_re...rt#.UerylY3VBOg

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 22nd 2006 Bobby Lashley Def. (CO) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSEst9H-N98

WWE Smackdown! TapingApr 4th 2006 The Undertaker Draw (NC)Mark Henry

WWE WrestleMania 22Apr 2nd 2006 The Undertaker Def. Mark Henry Casket
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R93FMZWyIM

Saturday Night Main event pre mania The Undertaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFa6OvOZGk

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 20th 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Kurt Angle

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 14th 2006 Kurt Angle & Randy Orton & Rey Mysterio Def. Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZWuFzIU_e4

WWE Smackdown! TapingMar 7th 2006 Kurt Angle & Rey Mysterio Draw (NC) Mark Henry & Randy Orton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZas5XmlWY

WWE Smackdown! TapingFeb 14th 2006 Kurt Angle & The Undertaker Def. (Sub) Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro & Mark Henry Handicap Tag
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6jen0_sm...rt#.UesTb43VBOg

WWE Smackdown! TapingFeb 7th 2006 The Undertaker Def. (DQ) Mark Henry

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 30th 2006 Mark Henry & Randy Orton Def. (Pin) Kurt Angle & Rey Mysterio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFvSHO-aHMI

WWE Royal Rumble '06Jan 29th 2006 Kurt Angle © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17gpv_ro...orld-title_news

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 24th 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Rey Mysterio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DzT9tfCaRA

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 15th 2006Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Rey Mysterio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zg7vW82LXQ

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 10th 2006 Kurt Angle Def. Animal, Bobby Lashley, Brian Kendrick, Joey Mercury, John Bradshaw Layfield, Johnny Nitro, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Nunzio,Orlando Jordan, Paul Burchill, Paul London,Psicosis, Rey Mysterio, Simon Dean, Super Crazy, Sylvan, Vito, William Regal Battle Royale World Heavyweight Championship (WWE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuG6RuohVMA

WWE Smackdown! TapingJan 3rd 2006 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Gus Harlatcher & Rob Eckos & Rob Trusky Handicap Tag Elimination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvAHpo4POCg

OVW TV Taping (December '05 #2)Dec 14th 2005 Chris Cage & Matt Cappotelli Draw (NC) Johnny Jeter & Mark Henry
OVW TV Taping (November '05 #3)Nov 16th 2005 Mark Henry Def. Pat Buck
OVW London Show (February '05)Feb 19th 2005 Elijah Burke & Mark Henry Def. Matt Morgan & Vengeance
OVW TV Taping (February '05 #3)Feb 16th 2005 Elijah Burke & Mark Henry Def. (CO) Chad Toland & Tank Toland Dark
OVW TV Taping (February '05 #2)Feb 9th 2005 Elijah Burke & Mark Henry Def. Matt Morgan & Vengeance
OVW TV Taping (January '05 #2)Jan 12th 2005 Mark Henry Def. Chad Toland & Tank Toland Handicap Tag
WWE Monday Night RawFeb 2nd 2004 Chris Benoit Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6e2x6_ch...rt#.UesR5Y3VBOg
WWE Monday Night RawJan 26th 2004 Goldberg Def. (Pin) Jonathan Coachman & Mark Henry No Disqualification Handicap Tag

WWE Royal Rumble '04Jan 25th 2004 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BYCw666Zes

WWE Monday Night RawJan 19th 2004 Goldberg Def. Booker T., Chris Jericho, Mark Henry,Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam Battle Royale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Px0EbgrPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIKmILYgIKM

WWE Monday Night RawJan 19th 2004 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Rico
WWE Monday Night RawJan 12th 2004 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Chris Jericho
WWE Monday Night RawJan 5th 2004 Rob Van Dam Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWE Monday Night RawDec 15th 2003 Booker T. & Maven Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Matt Hardy
WWE Armageddon '03Dec 14th 2003 Booker T. Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT0YnHA0U7A

WWE MSG Show (Dec '03)Dec 12th 2003 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer WWE Monday Night RawDec 8th 2003 Mark Henry & Scott Steiner & Test Def. (Sub) Booker T. & Rosey & The Hurricane 6-Person Tag
WWE Sunday Night Heat TapingDec 1st 2003 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Maven

WWE Monday Night RawNov 24th 2003 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Booker T. "Salt Lake City Streetfight"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvaVBj-GqI

WWE Monday Night RawNov 17th 2003 Booker T. Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWE Survivor Series '03Nov 16th 2003 Chris Jericho & Christian & Mark Henry &Randy Orton & Scott Steiner Def. (Pin) Booker T. & Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley & Rob Van Dam & Shawn Michaels "Survivor Series"
WWE Monday Night RawNov 10th 2003 Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley Def. (DQ) Mark Henry & Scott Steiner

WWE Monday Night RawNov 3rd 2003 Shawn Michaels Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXVWu-K8_QE

WWE Monday Night RawOct 27th 2003 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Lance Storm

WWE Monday Night RawOct 13th 2003 Goldberg & Shawn Michaels Def. (Pin)Mark Henry & Randy Orton & Ric Flair Handicap Tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMxYW3q_P8

WWE Monday Night RawOct 6th 2003 Goldberg Def. (DQ)Mark Henry $100,000 Bounty
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcupzq_go...t?search_algo=2

WWE Monday Night RawSep 22nd 2003 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tommy Dreamer Hardcore WWE Monday Night RawSep 15th 2003 Mark Henry & Rodney Mack Def. (Pin) Goldust & Lance Storm
WWE Monday Night RawSep 8th 2003 Mark Henry & Rene Dupree & Rob Conway& Rodney Mack & Sylvain Grenier Def. (Pin) Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley & Rosey& Spike Dudley & The Hurricane 10-Person Tag
WWE Sunday Night Heat TapingSep 1st 2003 Mark Henry & Rodney Mack Def. Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak
WWE Monday Night RawAug 25th 2003 Mark Henry & Rodney Mack Def. (Pin) Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak
WWE Sunday Night Heat TapingAug 18th 2003 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tyson Dux OVW Lafayette Show (July 2003)Jul 26th 2003 Ben Woods & Mark Henry & Rob Begley Def. Bamm Bamm Penders & Horshu & Vaughn Lilas 6-Person Tag
OVW Summer Sizzler Series '03 (#3)Jul 25th 2003 Matt Morgan Def. Mark Henry Strap OVW Carrollton Show (July '03)Jul 19th 2003 Mark Henry Def. Bamm Bamm Penders & Mike Brendli &Robert Fury Handicap Tag
OVW Salem Show (June '03)Jun 28th 2003 Matt Morgan Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
OVW Summer Sizzler Series '03 (#2)Jun 27th 2003 Matt Morgan Def. Mark Henry
OVW Summer Sizzler Series '03 (#1)May 30th 2003 Chris Cage & Mark Henry & Nova Def. John Hennigan & Johnny Spade & Orlando Jordan 6-Person Tag
OVW TV Taping (April '03 #3)Apr 23rd 2003 Lance Cade & Rene Dupree Def. B. J. Payne & Mark Henry
OVW TV Taping (April '03 #2)Apr 16th 2003 Damaja & Doug Basham & Rob Conway Def. Chris Cage & Mark Henry & Nova 6-Person Tag
OVW TV Taping (March '03 #4)Mar 26th 2003 Mark Henry & Nova Def. Mark Magnus & Orlando Jordan

WWE Smackdown! TapingOct 1st 2002 Chavo Guerrero & Eddie Guerrero Def. (Sub) Mark Henry & Rikishi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fFGLAnGHI

OVW TV Taping (Sep '02 #1)Sep 4th 2002 Mark Henry & Matt Morgan Def. Seven & Travis Bane

WWE Smackdown! TapingSep 3rd 2002 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Tajiri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW5cVCMXbX4

WWE Velocity TapingAug 27th 2002 Mark Henry Def. Albert
WWE Velocity TapingAug 20th 2002 Mark Henry Def. Mike Awesome
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 13th 2002 Kurt Angle Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
WWE Smackdown! TapingAug 4th 2002 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Reverend D-Von

WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 30th 2002 Brock Lesnar Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e7Pzrgqd_4

WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 23rd 2002 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Kurt Angle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT80wfcasJM

WWE Smackdown! TapingJul 9th 2002 Deacon Batista & Reverend D-Von Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Randy Orton
WWE Velocity TapingJul 2nd 2002 Christian Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 25th 2002 Lance Storm Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmesot_la...rt#.Uer-6o3VBOg

WWE Velocity TapingJun 11th 2002 Billy & Chuck Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Randy Orton
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs2wy6_ww...t?search_algo=2

WWE Smackdown! TapingJun 4th 2002 Hulk Hogan, Triple H Def. Al Snow, Albert, Billy Kidman, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Christian, D-Von Dudley, Faarooq, Hardcore Holly, Hugh Morrus, Kurt Angle, Lance Storm, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Test, The Big Valbowski, The Godfather, The Hurricane Battle Royale
WWE Velocity TapingMay 28th 2002 Mark Henry Def. The Godfather
WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 21st 2002 Chris Jericho Def. Mark Henry

WWE Jakked TapingMay 14th 2002 Christian & Test Def. Faarooq & Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwM6CiFZ1I

WWE Smackdown! TapingMay 7th 2002 Test Def. Mark Henry WWF Smackdown! TapingApr 30th 2002 Christian & Test Def. (Pin) Faarooq & Mark Henry

WWF Smackdown! TapingApr 23rd 2002 Mark Henry Def. Christian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTyD-vErVlI

OVW TV Taping (Mar '02 #3)Mar 20th 2002 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Bull Buchanan OVW Louisville Show (Nov '01)Nov 29th 2001 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Steve Bradley OVW Leitchfield Show (Oct '01)Oct 27th 2001 Mark Henry & Randy Orton Def. Rico Constantino & The Prototype
OVW TV Taping (Aug '01 #4)Aug 22nd 2001 Mark Henry & Randy Orton Def. Damien & Payne
HWA 4th Annual Brian Pillman Memorial ShowAug 9th 2001 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Hugh Morrus
OVW TV Taping (Aug '01 #2)Aug 8th 2001 Randy Orton & Ron Waterman & The Machine Def. Big Bad John & Mark Henry & Mike Hard 6-Person Tag
OVW TV Taping (Aug '01 #1)Aug 1st 2001 Damaja & Mark Henry & Nick Dinsmore &Trailer Park Trash Def. Johnny Spade & Mike Hard & Sly Skraper &The Machine 8-Person Tag OVW Jeffersonville Show (July '01)Jul 28th 2001 Damaja & Mark Henry & Nick Dinsmore &Rob Conway Def. Johnny Spade & Mike Hard & Sly Skraper &The Machine WarGames OVW Last DanceJun 28th 2001 Mark Henry & The Big Show Def. Mr. Black & The Prototype
OVW TV Taping (May '01 #2)May 9th 2001 Mark Henry Def. B. J. Payne
OVW TV Taping (Apr '01)Apr 25th 2001 Mark Henry Def. Rob Conway
OVW Bluegrass BrawlApr 4th 2001 Trailer Park Trash Def.Mark Henry
OVW Christmas ChaosJan 31st 2001 The Big Show Def. Mark Henry
OVW X-Rated: Bar Brawl 2001Jan 16th 2001 Nick Dinsmore & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Rico Constantino
OVW Louisville Show (October '00 #2)Oct 24th 2000 Brock Lesnar & The Big Show Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Mr. Black
OVW TV Taping (October '00 #3)Oct 18th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) David Nelson OVW Louisville Show (October '00 #1)Oct 17th 2000 David Nelson Def. (CO) Mark Henry
OVW Night Of The DemonOct 13th 2000 Mark HenryDef. (Pin) David Nelson
OVW TV Taping (October '00 #1)Oct 4th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Johnny Spade OVW TV Taping (September '00 #3)Sep 20th 2000 Flash Def. (DQ) Mark Henry OVW TV Taping (August '00 #4)Aug 23rd 2000 Mark Henry & Mr. Black Def. (Pin) Damaja & Robbie D.
OVW Louisville Show (August '00 #3)Aug 22nd 2000 Russ McCullough Def. Mark Henry
OVW TV Taping (August '00 #2)Aug 9th 2000 Damaja & Nick Dinsmore Def. (DQ) Mark Henry & Rob Conway
OVW Louisville Show (August '00 #2)Aug 8th 2000 Shelton Benjamin Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
OVW Summerblast 2000Aug 4th 2000 Big Boss Man & Damaja & Robbie D. Def. Mark Henry & Mr. Black & Rob Conway 6-Person Tag
OVW TV Taping (July '00 #5)Jul 26th 2000 B. J. Payne & Russ McCullough & Scotty Sabre Def. (DQ) Mark Henry & Mr. Black & Rob Conway 6-Person Tag
OVW TV Taping (July '00 #4)Jul 19th 2000 Damaja Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
OVW Louisville Show (July '00 #3)Jul 18th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Robbie D. OVW Louisville Show (July '00 #2)Jul 11th 2000 Robbie D. Def. (DQ) Mark Henry OVW Louisville Show (July '00 #1)Jul 4th 2000 Mark Henry & Mr. Black & Rob Conway &The Collector Def. (TKO) Rico Constantino & Russ McCullough &Shelton Benjamin & Trailer Park Trash WarGames
OVW Louisville Show (June '00 #3)Jun 27th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) B. J. Payne OVW Rockin' Rumble 2000Jun 23rd 2000 Bull Buchanan & Russ McCullough Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Mr. Black
OVW Louisville Show (June '00 #2)Jun 13th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Russ McCullough
OVW Louisville Show (June '00 #1)Jun 6th 2000 Jerome Crony & Mark Henry & Mr. Black &Rob Conway Def. (Pin) Nick Dinsmore & Russ McCullough & Trailer Park Trash Handicap Tag
OVW TV Taping (May '00 #5)May 31st 2000 Russ McCullough Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
OVW TV Taping (May '00 #4)May 24th 2000 Mark Henry & Rob Conway Def. (Pin) Russ McCullough & Scotty Sabre
OVW Louisville Show (May '00 #4)May 23rd 2000 Jerome Crony & Mark Henry & Mr. Black &Rob Conway Def. (Pin) Nick Dinsmore & Russ McCullough & Trailer Park Trash Handicap Tag
OVW La Grange Show (May '00)May 20th 2000 Rico Constantino & Russ McCullough Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & The Collector
OVW Louisville Show (May '00 #3)May 16th 2000 Russ McCullough & Trailer Park Trash Def. Mark Henry & Rob Conway
OVW TV Taping (May '00 #2)May 10th 2000 Nick Dinsmore & Russ McCullough Draw (NC) Mark Henry & Rob Conway
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingApr 4th 2000 Crash Holly © Def. (Pin) Mark Henry Hardcore WWF Hardcore Title
WWF Jakked TapingMar 20th 2000 Viscera Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night RawMar 13th 2000 Mark Henry Draw (NC) Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley Handicap Tag
WWF Monday Night RawMar 6th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) D-Von Dudley
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingFeb 29th 2000 Mae Young & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Ivory & Mideon
WWF Monday Night RawFeb 28th 2000 Mark Henry Draw (NC) Crash Holly
WWF No Way Out '00Feb 27th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Viscera
WWF Monday Night RawFeb 21st 2000 Bradshaw & Faarooq & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly & Viscera 6-Person Tag
WWF Smackdown! TapingFeb 15th 2000 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly No Disqualification Handicap Tag
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingFeb 8th 2000 Big Boss Man Def. (Pin) Mark Henry WWF Monday Night RawFeb 7th 2000 Kurt Angle Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWF Smackdown! TapingDec 21st 1999 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Bubba Ray Dudley WWF Sunday Night HeatDec 14th 1999 Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley Def. (DQ) Mark Henry & The Godfather
WWF Monday Night RawDec 13th 1999 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Godfather
WWF Armageddon '99Dec 12th 1999 Bradshaw & Faarooq Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & The Godfather, Mosh &Thrasher, Christian & Edge, Jeff Hardy &Matt Hardy, Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley, Pete Gas & Rodney, Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor Tag Team Battle Royale
WWF Jakked TapingDec 6th 1999 Sho Funaki & TAKA Michinoku Def. (Pin) Mark Henry Handicap Tag
WWF MSG Show (Dec '99)Dec 4th 1999 Crash Holly & Hardcore Holly Def. Bradshaw & Faarooq, Pete Gas & Rodney,Sho Funaki & TAKA Michinoku, Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley, Mosh & Thrasher,Big Boss Man & Prince Albert, D-Lo Brown &Mark Henry Tag Team Battle Royale
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingNov 30th 1999 TAKA Michinoku Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingNov 23rd 1999 Prince Albert Def. (Pin) Mark Henry

WWF Monday Night RawNov 22nd 1999 Kurt Angle Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC08jliGbqc

WWF Smackdown! TapingNov 16th 1999 Chris Jericho Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Jakked TapingNov 15th 1999 D-Lo Brown Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Survivor Series '99Nov 14th 1999 Gangrel & Mark Henry & Steve Blackman &Val Venis Def. (Pin) Joey Abs & Pete Gas & Rodney & The British Bulldog "Survivor Series"
WWF Jakked TapingNov 8th 1999 Crash Holly Def. Mark Henry, Prince Albert, Viscera Four-Way
WWF Smackdown! TapingOct 26th 1999 Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy Def. Mark Henry & Viscera
WWF Smackdown! TapingOct 19th 1999 Mark Henry & The Godfather Def. (Pin) Mideon & Viscera
WWF Monday Night RawOct 11th 1999 The Godfather Def. (Pin) Mark Henry "Ho Jack"
WWF Rebellion '99Oct 2nd 1999 Val Venis Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Jakked TapingSep 27th 1999 The Godfather Def. Mark Henry
WWF Unforgiven '99Sep 26th 1999 D-Lo Brown Def. (Pin) Mark Henry ©
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsaxls_un...-lo-brown_sport
WWF European Title WWF Smackdown! TapingSep 21st 1999 X-Pac Def. (CO) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJQCn9vr_o

WWF Smackdown! TapingSep 14th 1999 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Steve Blackman WWF Monday Night RawSep 13th 1999 D-Lo Brown & Val Venis Def. (Pin) Mark Henry & Steve Blackman
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingSep 7th 1999 Mark Henry & Steve Blackman Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Val Venis
WWF Monday Night RawAug 30th 1999 Jeff Jarrett & Mark HenryDef. (Pin) Billy Gunn & D-Lo Brown
WWF Monday Night RawAug 23rd 1999 D-Lo Brown Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWF MSG Show (Jun '99)Jun 26th 1999 Christian & Gangrel Def. D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry

WWF Monday Night RawJun 21st 1999 Viscera Def. Mark Henry Slam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiac2Y6C-Y

WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingJun 8th 1999 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Bradshaw & Faarooq
WWF Sunday Night HeatJun 6th 1999 Jeff Jarrett Draw (NC) Mark Henry
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingMay 25th 1999 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. Droz & Prince Albert
WWF Monday Night Raw: Raw Is OwenMay 24th 1999 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Bradshaw & Faarooq
WWF Over The Edge '99May 23rd 1999 Kane © & X-Pac © Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry WWF Tag Team Titles
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0ssj_ka...=2#.Ueruz43VBOg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs0st7_ka...23-99-2-2_sport

WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingMay 11th 1999 Kane Draw (NC)Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night Raw TapingMay 11th 1999 Kane & Road Dogg & X-Pac Draw (NC) Billy Gunn & D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingMay 9th 1999 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. Brian Christopher & Scott Taylor
WWF Sunday Night HeatMay 2nd 1999 Billy Gunn & Road Dogg Def. (CO) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry
WWF St. Valentine's Day MassacreFeb 14th 1999 Jeff Jarrett © & Owen Hart © Def. (Sub) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry WWF Tag Team Titles
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeb3zy_ow...rt#.UesGaI3VBOg

WWF MSG Show (Feb '99)Feb 7th 1999 Jacqueline & Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy Def. D-Lo Brown & Luna Vachon & Mark Henry 6-Person Tag
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingJan 26th 1999 Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart Def. Triple H & X-Pac, D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Three-Way Tag

WWF Royal Rumble '99Jan 24th 1999 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp5Bl0-f-B0

WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingJan 12th 1999 Scorpio Def. (Pin) Mark Henry WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingJan 10th 1999 Test Def. Mark Henry
WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingDec 29th 1998 Triple H Def. (Pin) Mark Henry WWF Monday Night Raw TapingDec 29th 1998 Goldust Def. (DQ) Mark Henry WWF MSG Show (Dec '98)Dec 27th 1998 The Godfather & Val Venis Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night RawDec 14th 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) 2 Cold Scorpio & Bob Holly
WWF Rock BottomDec 13th 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Godfather & Val Venis
WWF Capital CarnageDec 6th 1998 Billy Gunn © & Road Dogg © Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry WWF Tag Team Titles
WWF Monday Night Raw TapingDec 1st 1998 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Droz WWF Sunday Night Heat TapingNov 30th 1998 Jeff Jarrett Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night Raw TapingNov 23rd 1998 Edge & Gangrel Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingNov 17th 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) 8-Ball & Skull
WWF Monday Night RawNov 16th 1998 Val Venis Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
WWF Survivor Series '98Nov 15th 1998 Billy Gunn © & Road Dogg © Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry, Mosh &Thrasher Triple-Threat Tag WWF Tag Team Titles

WWF Monday Night Raw TapingNov 3rd 1998 The Rock Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYyC3A6b2uo

WWF Monday Night Raw Nov 2nd 1998 Mosh & Thrasher Draw (NC) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKzz-e5EoRw

WWF MSG Show (Oct '98)Oct 25th 1998 Billy Gunn © & Road Dogg © Def. D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry WWF Tag Team Titles
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingOct 20th 1998 Mark Henry Def. Scotty Zappa

WWF Judgment Day '98Oct 18th 1998 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1fB6aptl4

WWF Monday Night RawOct 12th 1998 Mankind Def. (Sub) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyd3pGKoh28

WWF Monday Night Raw TapingSep 29th 1998 Road Dogg Def. (Pin) Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4drU72JhA

WWF Monday Night RawSep 28th 1998 Faarooq Def. (Pin) Mark Henry WWF Monday Night RawSep 14th 1998 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Chyna & X-Pac

Sept 20th 1998 WWF Heat Degenaration X vs Owen Hart, D’Lo Brown and Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As0wKq0h8wk

Handicap Tag WWF Saturday Night Raw TapingSep 1st 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Mosh & Thrasher
WWF Saturday Night Raw TapingAug 31st 1998 Mark Henry & The Rock Def. (DQ) Billy Gunn & Road Dogg
WWF Monday Night Raw TapingAug 11th 1998 Billy Gunn & Hunter Hearst Helmsley & Road Dogg & X-Pac Draw (NC) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry & Rocky Maivia& The Godfather Street Fight (4 On 4)
WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingJul 28th 1998 Vader Def. (DQ)Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night RawJul 27th 1998 Mark Henry & The Godfather Def. (Pin) Animal & Hawk

WWF Fully Loaded '98Jul 26th 1998 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Vader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCgq3MTdYVE

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingJul 14th 1998 Vader Def. (Pin) Mark Henry

WWF Monday Night Raw TapingJun 16th 1998 Ken Shamrock Def. (Pin)Mark Henry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_4drU72JhA

WWF Monday Night RawJun 15th 1998 Mark Henry & Owen Hart Def. (Pin) Dan Severn & Ken Shamrock
WWF MSG Show (Jun '98)Jun 5th 1998 Faarooq Draw (NC) Mark Henry
WWF Monday Night Raw TapingJun 2nd 1998 Mark Henry Draw (NC) Vader

WWF Monday Night RawJun 1st 1998 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Terry Funk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrp3pDXD0h4

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingMay 19th 1998 Mark Henry Def. Jeff Hardy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6T3jpXXEPU

WWF Monday Night RawApr 27th 1998 Ken Shamrock & Owen Hart Draw (NC) Mark Henry & Rocky Maivia
WWF Unforgiven '98Apr 26th 1998 Faarooq & Ken Shamrock & Steve Blackman Def. (Pin) D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry & The Rock 6-Person Tag
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jpxy_un...98-part-1_sport
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jq8f_un...98-part-2_sport

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingApr 13th 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry & Rocky Maivia Def. Al Phillips & Brian Knighton & Mark Schrader 6-Person Tag

WWF WrestleMania XIVMar 29th 1998 Tag Team Battle Royale
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeYxCsRoAY0

WWF Monday Night RawMar 2nd 1998 Mark Henry Def. (DQ) Owen Hart

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingFeb 16th 1998 D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry Def. (Pin) Bill Irwin & Kit Carson WWF No Way Out Of TexasFeb 15th 1998 8-Ball & Ahmed Johnson & Chainz & Ken Shamrock & Skull Def. (Sub) D-Lo Brown & Faarooq & Kama Mustafa &Mark Henry & The Rock 10-Person Tag
WWF Monday Night RawJan 26th 1998 Ken Shamrock Def. (DQ) Mark Henry
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gwrm_ma...ws#.UesFE43VBOg

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night TapingJan 19th 1998 Mark HenryDef. The Black Phantom

WWF Royal Rumble '98Jan 18th 1998 30-Man Royal Rumble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k3a3pk03q0

WWF Monday Night Raw Jan 12th 1998 Ken Shamrock & Mark Henry Draw (NC) D-Lo Brown & Rocky Maivia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnZdnWFrJxA

WWF Shotgun Saturday Night Taping Dec 29th 1997 Mark Henry Def. D-Lo Brown WWF Shotgun Saturday Night Taping Dec 11th 1997 Mark Henry Def. The Sultan

WWF Monday Night Raw Taping Dec 9th 1997 Mark Henry Def. (Pin) The Brooklyn Brawler (39:35)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xym1q3_ww...rt#.UesBHY3VBOg

WWF Superstars Of FWrestling Taping #527 Oct 22nd 1996 Mark Henry Def. Crush & Goldust & Hunter Hearst Helmsley Tug-Of-War WWF In Your House 10: Mind Games
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo3m7v_go...=2#.UeqQLo3VBOg

Sep 22nd 1996 Mark Henry Def. (Sub) Jerry Lawler
http://youtu.be/1dJYBKLTVQs

Henry Batista
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIqvL_bKr4
Goldberg return 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8MMYPS-RrQ
Mark Henry vs Undertaker vs Angle New Zealand
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ednf_ku...rt#.UesS9Y3VBOg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5edsf_ku...rt#.UesUwI3VBOg
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5edws_ku...s-mark-he_sport
[/spoiler]