Posted 16 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

It works. 

#122 goc

goc

A disgrace to Joe Blanchard

• Members
  • 7429 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

I put in a request to our admin about this but I haven't heard back from him. I'll follow up.

Not to continually beat this dead horse but did this go anywhere?

Oh also, someone sent me a PM today asking me how to get into the Village Green Society and I sent him your way Loss. Not sure if there is anything that tells people who to contact when they don't know the password?

Thanks for my sig also. Somehow found my way into a thread about the Vince McMahon limo explosion. That was a fun read.

#123 Coffey

Coffey
  • Members
  • 3832 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:46 AM

I just wanna say, this is the best pro-wrestling forum & community that I have ever been a part of. I'm glad to be here. It's knowledgeable & despite others having differing opinions a lot of the time, it's a breath of fresh air to see people defend those opinions without always just making hyperbolic statements or disregarding the opinion of everyone else entirely. I hope to strive to reach that point sometime myself as I feel I'm in the latter part of that most of the time.

I've finally given up completely on DVDVR. It's not been the same to me for a long time but it just feels like the mods/admins don't care & the posters themselves care more about spamming awful jokes than actually discussing professional wrestling. 

I love Sasha Banks in NXT, however saying she's one of the ten best workers on the planet, ehh, that's a bit too hyperbolic for me. 

So I just wanted to leave some positive feedback saying that I appreciate everyone here, the discussion, the conversation, the threads & all. Keep up the good work. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

#124 JerryvonKramer

JerryvonKramer
  • DVDVR 80s Project
  • 11324 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:14 PM

I was just reading over the Stan Hansen Microscope thread to see what everyone else made of the Colon matches and I stumbled on this post from Jimmy Redman: http://prowrestlingo...n/#entry5531053

Just made me smile to see a sort of "origin story" for a poster I've come to see as part of the regular cast of characters here.

#125 BillThompson

BillThompson
  • Members
  • 1553 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:21 PM

I love Sasha Banks in NXT, however saying she's one of the ten best workers on the planet, ehh, that's a bit too hyperbolic for me. 

There are a few people who believe that she is at that level, I'm one of them. She'd presently be my #5 in the world, not hyperbole, just where I think she stacks up currently.

#126 Jimmy Redman

Jimmy Redman
  • Members
  • 2338 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

Yeah, that seems like a weird argument for rissolling the DVDVR and coming here when I'd wager there are just as many people here who would argue that Sasha is on that level.

I was just reading over the Stan Hansen Microscope thread to see what everyone else made of the Colon matches and I stumbled on this post from Jimmy Redman: http://prowrestlingo...n/#entry5531053

Just made me smile to see a sort of "origin story" for a poster I've come to see as part of the regular cast of characters here.

I read your review of the feud before saw this, and I was just about to say that I popped when you pointed out the same little spot with the ref's shoe that I raved about years ago.

It's kind of gratifying that you see me in that light though. I rarely feel like that myself simply because I know next to nothing about so much of the wrestling that you guys regularly talk about, so I feel more like someone pressed up against the glass.

#127 GOTNW

GOTNW

save all japan pro wrestling

• Members
  • 1895 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:32 PM

Any chance you could make the "Instructions on setting up a PWO account" thread more visible? Maybe make another subforum only guests could see and have it be the only thread in there? Or just change the thread type into an "announcement" if that's even possible on whatever forum type PWO is using.

#128 Jingus

Jingus
  • Members
  • 2583 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:15 AM

What's going on with all the downtime recently? The board was out of commission for almost the whole day yesterday, and it's been doing that with worrisome frequency.

#129 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43533 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:36 AM

The log disk was full and was running out of space quickly. Still investigating why it's filling up so quickly, but for now, there's plenty of breathing room, so the intermittent outages should be behind us. 

#130 supersonic

supersonic
  • Members
  • 713 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:29 PM

Any chance of adding this forum to Tapatalk?

#131 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43533 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:12 PM

I'll look into it.

#132 Cross Face Chicken Wing

Cross Face Chicken Wing
  • Members
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:16 AM

Stupid question: I accidentally switched to the full version of the site on my phone. How do I get it to go back to the mobile version?

Thanks.

#133 Matt D

Matt D

4:40

• Members
  • 10318 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

On mine at least, there's a link at the bottom left of the screen right above "time now" that says "Use Mobile Version"

35lxpgy.png

#134 Cross Face Chicken Wing

Cross Face Chicken Wing
  • Members
  • 1197 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 07:33 AM

There it is. Thanks!

#135 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 2811 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 13 June 2016 - 08:02 PM

Can anything be done about the time on the board? It's been running almost an hour behind for about a week or so. It bothers my sense of order :)

#136 elliott

elliott
  • Members
  • 1335 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:27 PM

edit

nevermind.

#137 aguakun

aguakun
  • Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

Would it be possible to grant users the ability to edit their own thread titles?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users