• 43533 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43533 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:20 PM

Ok, let's recap what we have established in this interview: - Time period: 1977 (20 years ago) - There was a funeral home, sitting on a hill, surrounded by beautiful oak trees - It was a family-owned funeral home with the family upstairs - The father was the mortician who ran the funeral home, the mother was the receptionist and there were two children, one was Undertaker and the other was named Kane - The Undertaker's father was an excellent mortician - The Undertaker was Kane's hero - Paul Bearer was completing his apprenticeship and going to college at the same time. He worked for Undertaker's father, who taught him everything he knew - One night, Paul saw the Undertaker and Kane take chemicals from the embalming room and smoke cigarettes outside in secret as he was leaving for his college classes - He returned to see the funeral home on fire. Undertaker killed his parents and his brother. We'll check back in on all of this later.

#3 Kevin Ridge

Kevin Ridge
  • Members
  • 4762 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Nothing to add to that other than how funny it was that female fan jumping the barrier and doing a double leg take down on Paul Bearer as he was going to ring for interview. Give her a wrestling contract.

#4 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10355 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Damn between the kid at KOTR and this woman, quite the month for fans jumping the aisle. Bearer calls Taker a red headed punk. We get some good backstory on Kane and Taker that if they could have kept to would have been awesome.

#5 PeteF3

PeteF3
  • Members
  • 9300 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:44 PM

"YOU'RE A MURDERER, UNDERTAKER. YOU'RE A GOD-DAMN MURDERER." Bearer spills the beans, almost bursting a blood vessel in the process. This ended up working, but at the time it felt like Black Scorpion Redux.

#6 Exposer

Exposer
  • DVDVR 80s Project
  • 2202 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:23 AM

I won't even begin to go over all of this. I know the story & I was still fascinated. I like soap opera wrestling, so I enjoyed this. Basically, the secret is The Undertaker killed his parents & little brother Kane in a fire at their funeral home business. The highlight of this is the "creature of the night" as JR calls her tackling Bearer as he approaches ringside & Bearer loses his temper at the end calling Taker a "GODDAMN MURDERER!" That was great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users