• 43472 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43472 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Footage of the Hart Foundation in a Calgary parade. Diana Hart Smith as Mrs. Calgary is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen, mainly because you just KNOW she wore her tiara around the house when doing laundry. The Harts are being interviewed by Dok Hendrix when Steve Austin tries to jump them on his own. Bret says they don't want him five-on-one, they want five-on-five and that's when they'll get the job done.

#3 Kevin Ridge

Kevin Ridge
  • Members
  • 4762 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Calgary, is that the best you can do for your pageant winner? Bret is a big star coming back to Calgary. Had a hart time believing Austin could be held back by only Patterson and Garea. Maybe his heart wasn't in taking on five guys by himself.

#4 soup23

soup23
  • Moderators
  • 10258 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

I have been able to remember this little feature over time so they did a good job showing how important the harts were to the city.

#5 PeteF3

PeteF3
  • Members
  • 9187 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:57 PM

A very 1995 segment for 1997...can you imagine someone now saying "that Raw segment is so 2013"?

#6 WingedEagle

WingedEagle
  • Members
  • 5139 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

I cannot imagine saying that, but wish I could.  Or even wish I could say a segment is so 2009.  Strongly believe you could simply reformat TV a bit today and create a much fresher product even without touching the matches, characters or booking.  The delivery mechanism is a big issue.

#7 Exposer

Exposer
  • DVDVR 80s Project
  • 2202 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 09:04 AM

This is great. We get cool highlights of all the festivities in Calgary over the weekend. The Harts are pretty beloved & it's neat to see. The interview segment is great with Austin trying to get at the Hart Foundation but Bret saying they won't do anything until it's 5-on-5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users