Pro Wrestling Only

[1997-07-19-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction

Loss

• 1 month later...

This is a looonnnggg Pulp Fiction, clocking in at over 15 minutes. It starts with New Jack cutting the most focused promo I've ever seen from him, even though he says the same thing over and over. Gertner promises to shave his head and chest if the Dudleys do not enter Hardcore Heaven as the champs.

We also hear from Sabu, RVD & Bill Alfonso, with RVD wearing a Wrestle War '92 t-shirt to make a point about Paul E. being a hypocrite because he worked for the Big Two when he was RVD's age too. RVD's "Mr. Monday Night" nickname when he wasn't a big deal on RAW when he was pushed there made him seem like kind of a tool. Was that the point?

Then we get a promo from JIM CORNETTE. I didn't realize he did anything at all as a follow-up to the initial appearance. He has a few great lines here.

We also get a few comments from Sandman and Dreamer where they want Taz to team with them in the cage at Hardcore Heaven. Taz isn't thrilled about the idea since every partner he has ever had has fucked him over, so his answer is no. Shane Douglas's answer is also no, even though he wasn't asked.

JERRY LAWLER cuts a promo behind a cage!

Rick Rude feels like they need to solve this problem on their own, but when he starts talking about it, he gets worked up and ends up agreeing to join Sandman and Dreamer! I think ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1997-07-19-ECW-TV] Pulp Fiction