Pro Wrestling Only

New members read this!

Loss

I just deleted nearly 60 pages of spam account requests. They seem to have peaked years ago and don't really happen much anymore from what I can tell. I resent validation emails to those that looked legit.

From here on, if your account looks legit, I will send a second validation email to your account. When I see your name pop up a second time, I will approve it. It's not foolproof, but hopefully it will help. I want to make it as easy as possible for new members to join the board. Apologies to anyone who has slipped through the cracks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also, new members, introduce yourself to the board by posting at least a hello post!!! Members with zero posts will end up deleted.

Greetings everyone!

I'm probably the opposite of most people on this board. I'm a huge fan of modern day WWE and got into wrestling around 1998. I believe my first show was Wrestlemania XIV and I have been hooked ever since.

My main reason for joining this board is to get information about the Yearbook series after hearing about it on Where the Big Boys Play podcast, so I look forward to living vicariously through the comments in those threads until I have the funds to purchase them myself. So is the life of a uni student haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest stanley

Hi everyone. My 2nd post.still figuring things out trying to guide myself around,so probably won't post alot,until I settle in.but anyway big wrestling fan. From the older posts I have read it feels like I have finally found a place where they can talk wrestling maturely as opposed to douchebags.its a refreshing change.

Guest stanley

So who runs this place? Reading thru the Meltzer thread I sense this "jdw' does. If I remember right years ago there was a John Willams that was prominent. Is this him? Sorry to pose this question here,just unsure how to start a new thread. But if I could get some sense of history,I would appreciate it.

Guest stanley

So who runs this place? Reading thru the Meltzer thread I sense this "jdw' does. If I remember right years ago there was a John Willams that was prominent. Is this him? Sorry to pose this question here,just unsure how to start a new thread. But if I could get some sense of history,I would appreciate it.

jdw does not run the board, but we occasionally let him think he does. :)

I'm your man. Is there a question you have?

• Loss unpinned this topic