Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestler=Actor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one except Tom Cruise can be Eric Bischoff.

I can see Tom being way out of the price range and having to settle for Ted McGinley.

I actually prefer this to Cruise. McGinley would perfectly capture the fake, plastic, game show vibe of "Easy E."

It would be in no way possible because of the size differences, but Clancy Brown (bad guy in Highlander, prison guard in The Shawshank Redemption) is a dead ringer for Andre.

It's funny that someone brought up Pacino as Flair. It probably could have worked 20 years ago, even physically. I've been watching Heat on Cinemax lately (even though I've triple-dipped it on HV releases, I still catch it on TV when I can) and he had to have been in excellent shape during the shootout and especially the run he makes at the end in LAX where you see it's all him and not a double.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Philip Seymour Hoffman would have made a good Buddy Rose.

I suggested in a Vince thread he would have made a good Pat Patterson. It essentially would have been a similar role to the one he played in Moneyball, but a bit more syncophantic.

So Art Howe in Moneyball + Brandt in The Big Lebowski.

• 7 months later...

The Flair-Pacino connection brings to mind a missed opportunity when WWE did all those Hollywood sendups leading up to WrestleMania 21. Their version of Glengarry Glen Ross with the Nature Boy as either Ricky Roma or Shelley Levene and Eric Bischoff as either the Alec Baldwin or Kevin Spacey character. I'd prefer Bischoff to the latter just to see Ric call him a see you next Tuesday over and over again.