Pro Wrestling Only

Most boring wrestler of all time?

Mr. Lacelle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this may get me lynched by some people, and I will admit to having not seen anything outside of WWF, but....

Dino Bravo

That's perfectly defendable, though it shows how bloated and over the hill he was when he got to the WWF. To show the other Bravo I should probably upload some of his segments from the Golden Age of Quebec Wrestling DVD, especially the Montreal match vs. Martel and the Quebec City rematch. Also the feud of him and Martel vs Eddie Creatchman's crew was great, not technical masterpieces but tons of drama and hot crowds. None of that seems to be on youtube sadly.

Glen Jacobs has been having the same "second match on a $12 indie show" match for like 15 years.

Kane does feel like the copy and paste wrestler. But kudos to him, stayed healthy, allegedly saved all his money, and is still doing well -- but he's had some of the blandest TV bouts and rubbish programs (less said about the Edge feud the better) and I find myself mentally tuning out during his stuff more than anyone else.

Triple H wins by a nose over Steve Regal.

I was close to ask for you to be banned. I read the entire thread earlier today but now only directly went to the last message (yours), and since they were tag partners, for a second I though that you were talking about the GOOD Steve Regal.

Anyhow, how about Larry Zbyszko?

There's the insane sprint with Bock. I personally think the match with Scott LeDoux is a great little carry job with the stalling/pacing really paying off. The Regal series of course. Charles and Will would be happy to go on about that. I like a lot of the Enforcers stuff from 91 and his brief babyface run from 92.