Pro Wrestling Only

Punk Walks Out of WWE

Strummer

Punk has always said that he and Vince had/ have a decent relationship and I recall a report that Vince didn't want any hatchet jobs done on him. Now, that's probably more to do with Vince knowing that Punk is super popular and sells a ton of shit so why burn that bridge....and I'd guess that Vince has a respect to anyone who stands up to him and has a lot of balls. Especially since Punk just retired, the days of him being mad cause they went to the "competition" are gone.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punk has always said that he and Vince had/ have a decent relationship and I recall a report that Vince didn't want any hatchet jobs done on him. Now, that's probably more to do with Vince knowing that Punk is super popular and sells a ton of shit so why burn that bridge....and I'd guess that Vince has a respect to anyone who stands up to him and has a lot of balls. Especially since Punk just retired, the days of him being mad cause they went to the "competition" are gone.

And his wife AJ Lee is as pushed as ever and hasn't had to do a punishment type angle - you know having something poured on her or a really cutting verbal dressing down on screen.