Photo

The Young Bucks vs Bryan Danielson & Roderick Strong (PWG DDT4 05/22/09)

PWG May 22 2009 Reseda CA Young Bucks Matt Jackson Nick Jackson Bryan Danielson Daniel Bryan Roderick Strong

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 43377 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

Talk about it here.

#2 cactus

cactus
  • Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

Roddy & Danielson spend the first ten minutes of this murdering the Bucks and it's a treat to behold. I think I would nearly enjoy this as much I did even if it was just a straight-up squash. Danielson is so ruthless and cold in particular. The Bucks struggle to garner sympathy as they are super unlikable, but luckily Strong & Danielson's brutal beat down swings the crowd in their favor.

The Buck eventually get a hot tag to the fresher partner and they manage to get some offense in, although it's not long before Danielson has Nick Jackson back in his grasp, attempting to put him away with some nasty stomps and a triangle choke. The Bucks dish out some desperation Superkicks and successfully pick up the win with a More Bang For Your Buck.

This reminds me a lot of the Bucks vs Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae match from years later, except The Bucks are in the LeRae/Ryan roles and Danielson and Strong bring the pain by straight-up punishing them with stiff strikes and suplexes as apposed to gimmicky weapon spots.

★★★★¼

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PWG, May 22, 2009, Reseda CA, Young Bucks, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Bryan Danielson, Daniel Bryan, Roderick Strong

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users