Pro Wrestling Only

[2011-03-02] Jerry Lawler & Brian Christopher vs Bill & Jamie Dundee

Loss

Previously at PWO:

Jerry Lawler & Brian Christopher vs Bill & Jamie Dundee (03/02/11)

I thought this was a fun match with four guys who know what they're doing and can get heat and work a tight tag formula match. I hated all the stuff with the ref bump and the team members trying to count the fall, but that's a small blemish on an otherwise really fun viewing experience.

Random comment: Nick Dinsmore was on this show, too. He told me that backstage, Jamie was flipping out accusing everyone of stealing his meth. Turns out, he finally realized that he hadn't actually brought any meth with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie Dundee is so awesome in this. He looks like the best wrestler in a match that has Lawler and Dundee in it. I don't know if I have higher praise than that. He's awesome telling Lawler that he doesn't care about Michael Cole and the WWF. He's awesome bumping like a lunatic for a chinbreaker. He's awesome on the apron and taunting fans on the outside. Brian's FIP is great and a hot tag that involves Lawler's strap coming down is always going to be satisfying. That school boy lasted a long time but that's minor compared to all of the excellent schtick that will always make matches like this work.

• GSR changed the title to [2011-03-02] Jerry Lawler & Brian Christopher vs Bill & Jamie Dundee