Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-12-07-NOAH-Uprising Spirit] Gedo & Jado vs Tsuyoshi Kikuchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gedo and Jado taking on Sasuke and Tiger Mask ay have been a mess but it was far more exciting than this. Probably the worst NOAH vs NJPW junior tag nominated for this project but bad ice cream is still ice cream and I love ice cream. I don't really buy Gedo and Jado's gimmick but Kikuchi is a good enough babyface to make me care about this match.

• 3 years later...

It's striking how different Jado & Gedo work compared to the usual NJ teams. They are much more US influenced and it shows, as they are more about getting heat than anything else. They are still really solid though and have their act down pat (they really polished it, along with their bodies, in FMW before joining NJ, which was quite surprising at the time to me). It doesn't produce the great matches Kikuchi & Kanemaru usually have against Liger & (insert cool NJ junior) but it's a nice change of pace and approach. Jado has a terrific lariat to go along Gedo's terrific frogplash. Very good stuff.

• GSR changed the title to [2002-12-07-NOAH-Uprising Spirit] Gedo & Jado vs Tsuyoshi Kikuchi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru