Photo

Paul Heyman promo/Undertaker and Brock Lesnar video (WWE Monday Night RAW 03/17/14)

WWE RAW March 17 Paul Heyman Undertaker Brock Lesnar

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 34333 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

Talk about it here.

#2 Loss

Loss
  • Admins
  • 34333 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:23 AM

The actual week-to-week hype for Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania is always so terrible. I know it's pretty minimal build, but I sort of wish they'd do even less. Once we know who the opponent is, I'd almost say there's nothing left to do except have the match. Any additional creative only makes me less excited to see it. It may just be that I'm in a bubble, but it doesn't seem like there's huge excitement for Undertaker vs Lesnar.

#3 anarchistxx

anarchistxx
  • Members
  • 1063 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

They should have gone with Undertaker vs Cena this year - nobody knows how long Taker has left, and Cena wasn't in an essential program, the stuff with the Wyatt's could easily have waited until Backlash. It would have been a much more exciting match. Lesnar could have worked Sheamus or Roman Reigns or whatever. If he isn't involved in any of the promotion of build up, it doesn't matter a great deal who he is facing. He is almost like The Undertaker in that it is a big match autumatically. Cena/Taker and Lesnar/Reigns would have felt so much fresher as well, everyone saw Taker/Lesnar multiple times more than a decade ago.

#4 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 2423 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

I'm digging the retcon-ish deal with Taker being clearly dominant for years, but in the last 4 or 5 years he's had a harder time, not because he's been facing top guys but because he's getting old.

#5 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:21 PM

I swear this video referred to Lesnar as "unmerciless".  Did I hear that right?  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWE, RAW, March 17, Paul Heyman, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users