Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-03-17-WWE-Raw] Paul Heyman promo / Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker video

Loss

The actual week-to-week hype for Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania is always so terrible. I know it's pretty minimal build, but I sort of wish they'd do even less. Once we know who the opponent is, I'd almost say there's nothing left to do except have the match. Any additional creative only makes me less excited to see it. It may just be that I'm in a bubble, but it doesn't seem like there's huge excitement for Undertaker vs Lesnar.

They should have gone with Undertaker vs Cena this year - nobody knows how long Taker has left, and Cena wasn't in an essential program, the stuff with the Wyatt's could easily have waited until Backlash. It would have been a much more exciting match. Lesnar could have worked Sheamus or Roman Reigns or whatever. If he isn't involved in any of the promotion of build up, it doesn't matter a great deal who he is facing. He is almost like The Undertaker in that it is a big match autumatically. Cena/Taker and Lesnar/Reigns would have felt so much fresher as well, everyone saw Taker/Lesnar multiple times more than a decade ago.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-03-17-WWE-Raw] Paul Heyman promo / Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker video