Pro Wrestling Only

[2014-03-17-WWE-Raw] Music Video: John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Loss

I have some issues with this feud. How is Cena exposed as a fraud and a liar by losing a wrestling match? Bray's motivations don't really make sense to me.

I feel the same way about Wyatt. His promos are tremendously fun to listen to but when you actually pick them apart, they're all over the place. It would be just fine if he talked about tearing the fan's heroes down and Cena is the symbol of everything he wants to destroy. He keeps on piling empty riddles on top of riddles and it's losing its luster somewhat.

I have some issues with this feud. How is Cena exposed as a fraud and a liar by losing a wrestling match? Bray's motivations don't really make sense to me.

Maybe he's a fraud because he's not the superhero he pretends to be, if he can't even win a match? Doesn't Wyatt say something about kids having heroes?

Definitely vague.

• GSR changed the title to [2014-03-17-WWE-Raw] Music Video: John Cena vs Bray Wyatt