Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #26: The Kallies 1980 Award Show

• 1 year later...

Bumping this two year old thread because I just re-listened to this one. This is basically a one-man show from Johnny and among the funniest wrestling podcasts ever recorded. The Bruno eating snow bit and the stuff with the Baron are rivaled only by the review of El Olympico v. Backlund for the funniest moments ever on the show. I would like to hear another of these shows again one day, but there's no way it could match this.

Glad you enjoyed it. Funny, but a while back when discussing this show amongst the gang the consensus was that this was a bit of a trainwreck. Don't know if we will ever try this again. Maybe if we get the real Kal Rudman

For fans wondering about upcoming episodes, the hope is to start pumping them out again once Mania season and the GWE is behind us. It's time to reclaim our spot as the preeminent Backlund-era WWF podcast out there today!

I agree re being a train wreck. But I kinda expected that. I wasn't waiting for analytical insights, I was wanting nincompoopery. And I got it. Fun stuff.

I would also like to hear another ep like this. I am sure if you guys throw things around enough, you'll come up with a concept. The fans are demanding it. Don't be WWE, give us what we want.

Thanks a lot man. It seems like it has been really difficult to line up schedules in the last 6-8 months. The PWO-PTBN deal got so big and everyone has extra commitments these days. The growth of the feed has been great, but I do sometimes miss the simple days of 2013 and 2014 when Titans was our primary focus. Like I wrote before the hope is to make this at least a monthly show again

Titans boys, on Daily Motion, look for a match featuring two of the Titans faves, Sgt Slaughter vs Greg Valentine from WWF 1984. I had never heard of it, hope it's a new one to you boys as well.

Thank you any Titans product, to me, it's all quality and sustains me when my interest in current wrestling is shaky at best.