Pro Wrestling Only

WWE PayBack - Live as it happens

goodhelmet

Hornswaggle vs. El Torito (Hair vs. Mask) - Kickoff Match
- No doubt that El Torito wins. SHould be fun!

Rusev vs. Big E

- Rusev wins and nobody will care.

Alicia Fox vs. Paige

- I want Fox to win so I am going to pick her even though I think they are keeping the belt on Paige for awhile.

Cesaro vs. Sheamus

- I don't want Cesaro holding the US title but I don't want Sheamus to win either. I think Sheamus wins with the Brogue Kick.

Bad News Barrett vs. RVD

Barrett wins. Sheamus and Barrett feud to set up a unification match at MITB. RVD does something sloppy.

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt (Last Man Standing)

- I hope Cena wins with the added stipulation that Bray has to stop singing that damn song.

Evolution vs. The Shield

- Like last month, the Shield should win and put these guys out of their misery; Big Dave is definitely eliminated first for Evolution. HHH lasts until the end.

Half of the PPV looks really compelling and the other half looks like dog shit from an in ring standpoint. I was hoping they added Swagger vs. Rose so I can see a longer Rose match to decide if I like the guy in the ring or not. It could still go on as an unannounced match. Harper & Rowan vs. Usos would have improved the PPV tenfold as well.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cesaro vs Sheamus at the Dublin live event I saw was phenomenal two weeks ago. Obviously Sheamus was the returning hero there and crowd will be different tonight but in the ring they really delivered the goods.

Meltzer reported the idea that the main event would come down to Roman Reigns on his own versus all three Evolution members with Roman beating all three. All for that one.

The biggest "Payback" match isn't even on this card. All eyes gonna be on The Mountain vs The Red Viper at 9:40 (I already know the outcome but it's still way more compelling that anything on the PPV).

Should be a pretty damn good show though, we may not get a classic but there's 2-3 matches that can be really good.

Sheamus/Cesaro had a pretty good match on Main Event a few weeks back so I'm expecting them to have a really good one and the best on the show tonight if they have time. El Torito/Hornswoggle has the potential to be the most fun match of the year especially if you include what will surely be a ridiculous post match head shaving. The rest of the card I'm not all that excited about although I fully expect that the main event 6 man will be really good. Actually think Big E & Rusev might be able to make people care about their match tonight if they just come out and wrestle like big dudes throwing bombs at each other. Like, they should be watching Festus vs. Vladimir Kozlov.

The biggest "Payback" match isn't even on this card. All eyes gonna be on The Mountain vs The Red Viper at 9:40 (I already know the outcome but it's still way more compelling that anything on the PPV).

Should be a pretty damn good show though, we may not get a classic but there's 2-3 matches that can be really good.

Agreed wholeheartedly. I will have my eyes on both!

I anticipate a crowd barely paying attention to what's going on in the ring all night while they are checking their phones for the latest updates on Blackhawks vs Kings Game Seven, silently wishing they hadn't bought these WWE tickets months ago.

It would be funny if something happened in the game and the entire crowd started celebrating in the middle of a meaningless match just to hear JBL and Cole try to justify that it was because of the action in the ring

I anticipate a crowd barely paying attention to what's going on in the ring all night while they are checking their phones for the latest updates on Blackhawks vs Kings Game Seven, silently wishing they hadn't bought these WWE tickets months ago.

It would be funny if something happened in the game and the entire crowd started celebrating in the middle of a meaningless match just to hear JBL and Cole try to justify that it was because of the action in the ring

I was at a Ring of Honor show last year when the Leafs were in the playoffs and when the Leafs scored the crowd went nuts and finally when the Leafs won the game, the crowd erupted.

I never watched the show to see what the announcers said though.

I almost feel like I can just watch the rest of the show tomorrow now that I've seen the match I wanted to see most. Maybe I'll be alone on this one but I was laughing my ass off at Hornswoggle's reactions during the head shaving.