Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-02-02-WWF-Raw] State of the WWF with DX

Loss

• 1 month later...

One of my all-time favorite Shawn Michaels segments and incredibly quotable. Swallow the Leader always gets a laugh with my friends. Of course, is there any better response to "Did you sleep with her" then "Sleep with her? I WAS UP ALL NIGHT!" You know one good thing about having no real life friends that watch wrestling, they sure think I am wicked creative and original. ;)

Late '97 through his first retirement is just Shawn Michaels at his dickish best on the mic. Just so much gold.

HHH informs us that between 9:00 and 10:00 PM they will only use the words ass, damn, and hell. He then gets bleeped through a bunch of words he will use. 10:00 to 11:00 PM doesn't give them any more additional words. I do admit them cussing and the D-X sensor going back and forth is funny. The lines Sleeze referenced above are good too. This is taking a in the news story and having a fairly clever wrestling tie in with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-02-02-WWF-Raw] State of the WWF with DX