Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-02-21-ECW-Cyberslam] Shane Douglas & Bam Bam Bigelow vs Sabu & Rob Van Dam

Loss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really putting Douglas over here, kicking out of a number of finishers. Also surprising to see Van Dam do a job.

Watching a lot of ECW at the moment, and I'm into '97 - curious to see if there are any hidden gems from '98, because the main event stuff is so far fairly weak, other than Sandman-Sabu.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to love Douglas back in '98. I guess it was because I dug his "shoot" style of addressing the fans, etc. Looking back, he's the shits and that promo style is a snooze fest. So they are building to Living Dangerously with Taz v. Bigelow, RVD v. Scorpio, Sabu v. Sandman, and Snow/Storm v. Douglas/Candido when none of those feuds are progressed by this match. It seemed like it would lead to RVD v. Sabu by the end of it. Typical late 90's ECW crap.

• GSR changed the title to [1998-02-21-ECW-Cyberslam] Shane Douglas & Bam Bam Bigelow vs Sabu & Rob Van Dam