Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-03-01-ECW-Living Dangerously] Tommy Dreamer vs Justin Credible

Loss

• 1 month later...

This feud is a pile of shit. Justin hits the That's Incredible but out comes Beulah. Beulah acts like she is with Justin but hits him in the balls. This of course brings in Jason and he gets a DDT. Bass puts her in the bearhug and nearly loses her shirt in the process. Mikey Whipwreck, injured leg and all, gives her the whiplash and Dreamer hits the DDT on Credible to win the match. Joey loses his shit on commentary but this is pretty dreadful stuff to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lame. They tease a Beulah heel turn so hard that you just know it's going to be a reverse-swerve. Mikey Whipwreck hops out with a crutch and leg brace to save Beulah from Nicole Bass, and he drops her with the Whippersnapper. OMG YOU GUYS THAT WAS JUST LIKE AUSTIN AND CHYNA! That proves...what, exactly? Dreamer wins. Credible is out of my good graces after that miracle performance against Sasuke--somehow after working a psychologically strong match where he more than carried his weight, Aldo looks like has the physical tools but no actual clue what to do in the ring and when. Look at his sell or lack thereof of the Spicoli Driver and you'll see what I mean. It's not that he didn't sell it, it's that he couldn't.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-03-01-ECW-Living Dangerously] Tommy Dreamer vs Justin Credible