Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-03-05-WCW-Thunder] Raven, DDP and Chris Benoit

Loss

• 1 month later...

This was a good way to have a non-match as DDP comes out and says this match is going to be consisted under Jersey rules. Him and Raven have a pretty good brawl to the back where Benoit comes out and gets mixed in the fray. Really good buildup for the triple threat at Uncensored.

• 2 weeks later...

DDP tells the ref to hit the road and they have a nice brawl with Benoit eventually getting involved. I love how DDP wrestled everyone up and down the card during this time. Really good way to tease that the three-way brawl at Uncensored would be worth watching, as they promised a great and very different match in this segment. Ron Reis shows up debuting in The Flock. I can't remember if Benoit did the superplex again on Reis after he joined the Flock.

• 1 year later...

Reese was actually in the Stuck Mojo video but the announcers pretend not to have seen him before. He immediately takes a bump over the rope for Page so he's immediately Just Another Guy instead of a monster who might be of some use. That's pretty nitpicky though because the rest of this segment is really good. Lots of stiff shots among all three guys and Raven and his Flock are put over in the end. I like how *efficient* this was--they get a guardrail into the ring for Raven to DDT Page and Benoit on but with a bunch of Flock members to interfere we don't need to waste time rearranging furniture.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-03-05-WCW-Thunder] Raven, DDP and Chris Benoit