Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-05-16-ECW-A Matter of Respect] Taz and the Triple Threat

Loss

• 2 months later...

Taz interrupts a Triple Threat promo to make a deal with Shane Douglas - he will watch his back until he's fully healed as long as he gets the first title shot at that point. The group reluctantly agrees and the moment they have their guard down, Taz goes after Douglas's injured arm again. I know it's ECW, but Taz felt like the babyface up until this point, so I don't understand why they did this.

• 2 weeks later...

Francines dress.... wowza. Shane is really banged up but they try to keep him in the picture. Taz music hits and he bitches out a fan that said he sucked. I hate stuff like that. Taz saying he will protect the Triple Threat to keep Shane healthy until he takes the belt is decent logic but the Triple Threat was way too gullible. Sure enough Taz attacks the arm and Bigelow looked awful making the save and then getting taken down by Taz.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-05-16-ECW-A Matter of Respect] Taz and the Triple Threat