Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-05-27-WCW-Thunder] Interview: Chris Jericho

Loss

• 2 months later...

Jericho is wearing a Rey t-shirt to slowly lay the groundwork for that feud too. Jericho feels awful for the argument he had with JJ Dillon and swears that it will never happen again. Jericho asks for one more chance to plead his case to JJ Dillon and promises to be more polite this time around. When Tony tells him Dillon isn't in the building, Jericho totally changes his tone and starts insulting JJ. He claims that on Monday, he's going to Washington DC to find the "jurisprudence" to have the cruiserweight title returned to him. The entire time, Tony has to hold up a sign that says CONSPIRACY VICTIM with an arrow pointing to the right. Jericho is making a lot out of nothing at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

J.J. Dillon isn't in Nashville because he's a balding, fat, unethical HEATHEN. That's showing 'em. Jericho makes Tony hold up a CONSPIRACY VICTIM sign creating an image that I'm considering making my new desktop wallpaper. Jericho sets the stage for one of my favorite on-location vignettes ever.

• 3 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-05-27-WCW-Thunder] Interview: Chris Jericho