Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-07-20-WWF-Raw] Marc Mero, Jacqueline and Sable

Loss

• 2 months later...

YES! This is one of my favorite bad wrestling segments of all time. Jacqueline accuses Sable of having a bad lyposuction and calls her a skank. Sable comes out in an oversized gown, calling Jacqueline a tramp and I can't stop laughing when right on cue her cat sound starts from her entrance music. They trade Jerry Springer-like insults with Jacqueline calling Sable a ho and stripping her down to her bra and panties before Sable clears the ring. She walks around to very obviously make sure she's seen on camera from all sides, and gets an enormous pop. This happened. While all of this happened, Edge attacks Mero from behind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Jackie calls out "Sal" and asks how many pounds she can lose in 6 days. Oh, I guess it was "sow." Lawler is starting to get unbearable reacting to this. Sable comes out wearing a tablecloth which is promptly ripped off. These last two segments were objectively effective but man, this is not the high-quality side of the Crash TV era. Edge lays out Mero for no discernible reason.

• 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-07-20-WWF-Raw] Marc Mero, Jacqueline and Sable