Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-10-19-WWF-Raw] Tiger Ali Singh and The Godfather

Loss

• 2 months later...

Tiger Ali Singh insults the crowd and offers to pay $500 cash to anyone who can come in the ring and swallow the kielbasa. They find a woman who I think had a rep for this sort of thing, but anyway, she puts the entire kielbasa down her throat. The Godfather makes his yearbook debut and interrupts all of this to point out that she used to be one of his hos and one thing leads to another and we have a showstealer feud in place. I'm guessing those matches were brutal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Godfather comes out to collect his payment from a former ho, because as we all know, hos pay pimps for life. Your babyface, ladies and gentlemen! Singh is incensed as he wanted an amateur for this deep-throat stunt, not a professional. "If I were Tiger Ali Singh, I'd hop back in my taxi and get outta here!" Your babyface announcer, ladies and gentlemen!

• GSR changed the title to [1998-10-19-WWF-Raw] Tiger Ali Singh and The Godfather