Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-11-03-CMLL] Astro Rey Jr & Oriental & Yoshihiro Taijiri & Tony Rivera vs Karloff Lagarde Jr & Ultimo Guerrero & Violencia & Zumbido

Loss

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fun spotfest but pretty mindless and Charles said. It was cool seeing a lot of people I am not that familiar with and that don't get a lot of shine on this footage, but you might as well have thrown any psychology out the door. I can appreciate a good spotfest done well though and this one had most stuff executed cleanly. I thought Ultimo Guererro was the best in the match from the standpoint of being a good base as well as mixing in the most intensity. ***

• 1 year later...

A spotfest that really got worse and sloppier as the match went along--even the referee. I wasn't happy to see Tajiri go out so quickly, either, as he was probably the most fundamentally solid worker of the bunch. These guys all work hard and it's never particularly boring, but they clearly didn't have much of a plan beyond who was going over and when.

• GSR changed the title to [1998-11-03-CMLL] Astro Rey Jr & Oriental & Yoshihiro Taijiri & Tony Rivera vs Karloff Lagarde Jr & Ultimo Guerrero & Violencia & Zumbido