Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-02-20-MPPW-TV] Michael Hayes & Brandon Baxter vs Randy Hales & Jim Cornette / Interview: Brandon Baxter / Michael Hayes promo

Loss

• 2 months later...

Clip from the big match on 2/13 in Jonesboro. Hayes ends up handcuffed to the ring rope so the heels can beat up Brandon Baxter, but someone is able to finally unlock him and he goes to town on the heels. This match looks like fun, and Hayes can still throw a punch and pop a crowd. He's a better Jimmy Valiant than Jimmy Valiant.

Michael Hayes sends in a taped promo full of awesome lines, with my favorite being "I whipped Randy Hales like he owed me money. In fact, he does owe me money!"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Michael Hayes is awesome here all fired up and bringing life to this feud. He seems to really relish the role and its a shame he was tempered with the Hardys as he had a lot to give as this proves. Baxter seems to take the marching orders well but we will see how long that lasts.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-02-20-MPPW-TV] Michael Hayes & Brandon Baxter vs Randy Hales & Jim Cornette / Interview: Brandon Baxter / Michael Hayes promo