Pro Wrestling Only

Loss

• 2 months later...

The forgotten second parody of the Horsemen. We are scheduled to have a segment where Tony Schiavone mediates a discussion between Ric and David Flair, but the feed cuts out and we get another Horsemen parody with Roddy Piper also getting made fun of. Nash is dressed completely different despite just losing to Rey, giving away that this was taped earlier in the day. Disco as Gene Okerlund is quite funny, as is Virgil in a bear outfit as Mongo. Hall shows up as Piper and doesn't even have all of his hair tucked under his wig, which is also pretty hilarious. Then Hogan shows up as Flair and steals the show, stripping down to his boxers and having a screaming fit before faking the heart attack. This wasn't as mean-spirited as the last parody, or at least that's what I thought until Hogan threw in when faking the heart attack that he was losing his wind, just like Flair does every time he goes out on the town when his family wasn't around. WCW was such a disaster by this time. This has its moments, but it's a mess and doesn't further anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No problem with this being given away as taped earlier since we had the Disco production stuff. I liked this a lot and thought Hogan really excelled as Flair and gave a gutty performance even doing mannerisms like Flair slamming his coat down exactly. Nash as Arn is mean spirited but still funny. Hall seemed to have moments but was weaker overall. Surprised this isn't remembered more.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was amusing, and Torrie looks better than ever. In spite of myself, I LOL'd at Hogan blowing his nose in his "Armani Gucci Poochie shirt." But, as Loss mentioned, it doesn't really add anything to the program or go anywhere. The whole set-up, including Disco and the production guy to the end, is basically a bunch of guys jerking off on-camera.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-02-22-WCW-Nitro] NWO Four Horsemen & Roddy Piper Parody