Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-02-27-MPPW-TV] Sean Stasiak, Mae Young & Stacy Carter

Loss

• 2 months later...

Sean is out with a weird statement calling his own sister as a slut. He has Polaroids of the two of them together, it looks like to cause a further rift between Lawler and Stacy. I'd love to see Memphis angles in the era of smartphones. He wants Stacy out to show her that they should get together since Lawler has moved on. He wants his mom to come out and meet Stacy. It's Mae Young! Wrestling has peaked. She continues insulting Stacy and they end up in a fight that Stasiak has to restrain, but he's unsuccessful. I LOVE Mae Young, so this is awesome. Lawler comes out to get a piece of Stasiak and they end up brawling.

They end up making a Lawler/Stacy vs Stasiak/Mae Young match. What?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Mae Young playing the role of Stasiak's mother is absolute gold. I did some checking and she gave birth to him at the ripe old age of 48. She immediately started trashing Stacey and swinging her purse. The look that she gave the hecklers in the crowd was priceless.

• 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-02-27-MPPW-TV] Sean Stasiak, Mae Young & Stacy Carter