Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #33: Unspecial Too

http://placetobenation.com/titans-of-wrestling-33-unspecial-too/

TitansUnspecialtoo.jpg

Join Parv, Pete, Johnny and Kelly to celebrate the one-year birthday of Titans of Wrestling for this sequel to the first Unspecial: Unspecial Too!

On the docket tonight:

- Dr D David Schultz, Lou Albano, and various others shout at Jim Wilson and Thunderbolt Patterson on the Morton Downey Jr. Show, circa 1989

- Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair and an errant mole appear on Baywatch, circa 1995

- Vince McMahon Jr performs "Stand Back" at Caeser's Atlantic City, December 17th, 1987

- Legends Battle Royal at the Meadowlands, November 16th 1987

The PWO-PTBN Podcast Network features great shows you can find right here at Place to Be Nation. By subscribing on iTunes or SoundCloud, you’ll have access to new episodes, bonus content, as well as a complete archive of: Where the Big Boys Play, Titans of Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling Super-Show, Good Will Wrestling, and Wrestling With the Past.

34j1u85.jpg

Within hours Titans #34 drops featuring a 90 minute interview with the legendary "Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff. Please help support the production of a career retrospective documentary on Ivan, directed by Michael Elliot of the recent Rock n' Roll Express doc and the highly acclaimed Jim Crockett Promotions doc. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1244526869/ivan-koloff-the-russian-bear

• 1 year later...

I know it's like 19 months after the fact, but what the hell, I'm still catching up on old Titans episodes.

Anyway, quick anecdote for Johnny after his brief tirade against Ted Arcidi in this episode. Back in 2001 I did a community theater show just outside of Boston with Ted. Nice enough guy, but he wanted NO part of talking about his wrestling career. Totally blew me off when I brought it up (outside of acknowledging it).