Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover Fatal 4 Way

cpst

I figured I'd start a topic about this event. The lineup:

Bull Dempsey vs. Mojo Rawley

Enzo Amore vs. Sylvester Lefort [Hair vs. Hair Match]

The Ascension (champions) vs. Lucha Dragons (Kalisto and Sin Cara) [NXT Tag-Team Championship Match]

Charlotte (champion) vs. Bayley [NXT Women's Championship Match]

Adrian Neville (champion) vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Tyson Kid [Fatal 4-Way match for the NXT Championship]

I think this is gonna be a fun show. I'm curious to see what we get out of the main event that we haven't seen from those 4 before.

They problem is that Kallisto is so fast that the Ascension had no way to control it. I hate to be that guy but unless you are facing Sami Zayn or a Neville or Devitt you may need to slow it down some

Wait you have mystery partner and you give him a RAW jobber entrance. That is a horrible way to introduce Corbin

EDIT: Never mind that was quick :blink:

There was something missing in that tag match. Besides the obvious awkwardness of The Ascension trying to work with Kalisto's style, it didn't feel like a match worthy of ending a long title reign like that. Perhaps it just needed a bit more time, particularly in the heel control segment? I'm probably just spoiled from the long Usos / Wyatt Family matches on the last few PPVs.