El Satanico

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 elliott

elliott
  • Members
  • 1325 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:54 PM

I would highly recommend fans of the 80s lucha set check out this new match from dataintcash

El Satanio/Perro Aguayo/Fishman vs Villano III/RIngo Mendoza/Jalisco

Spoiler

Depending on when in 1983 it happened, it is possibly Satanico's earliest match on tape and it is really good. It is mostly about Perro vs Ringo but Satanico and Villano III pair up and look really good together. A little slow building but it really picks up and by the end I was like "yeah, this fucking rocks!" Satanico is almost working in the MS-1 role to Perro's Satanico in an Infernale lineup. He adds a shit ton to the match but definitely allows the focus to be on Perro vs Ringo. Fishman looks perfectly acceptable in this too running around and stiffing people. Would have been a no brainer to make the 80s set if it was circulating. Satanico vs Villano III is an absolute dream match for me now. So is Ringo vs Perro in the 80s for that matter. I have no opinion on Jalisco.

#102 Boss Rock

Boss Rock
  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:24 AM

As someone who's still getting his feet wet with classic lucha libre, Satanico is a guy who really stands out to me. Fantastic brawler when the match called for it, probably one of the best ever. The aspuestas match with Dandy in particular stands out when it comes to Satanico as a brawler and is one of the best matches I've ever seen. That's not to say he was a slouch in any other department, though. I prefer him as a brawler but he was a very good mat worker as well. Heck, I found a match between him and Dandy from 2014 that featured great mat work and submissions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users