Pro Wrestling Only

Cien Caras

Grimmas

I think that Rayo De Jalisco Jr. and Universo will be higher than him in terms of lucha heavyweights, I just haven't got around to nominating them. I probably need to take a closer look at Mascara Año Dos Mil. I'm not calling any of them except maybe Rayo locks and none of them are high end picks but I think they may have a chance on my list.

• 6 years later...
11 minutes ago, Cien Caras said:

I’m not really interested in the mechanics or technical polish of wrestling, but I love superstar presence, charisma, heat, over the top campiness and bringing a big time aura to everything. A handsome bastard in a cape coming out to “Touch and Go” who knows he’s the biggest star and carries himself as such, thats real ring work. Could go as high as top ten.

now we are talkin

Are you the actual Cien Caras?

I hope that you are are just as much as I hope that you are not. The contribution to this thread and then some broader conversations is going to be equally as interesting/productive either way.

5 hours ago, Cap said:

now we are talkin

Are you the actual Cien Caras?

I hope that you are are just as much as I hope that you are not. The contribution to this thread and then some broader conversations is going to be equally as interesting/productive either way.

He used to post here as Herodes but changed names for some reason. Doesn't look like his old account was banned.

• 1 year later...

Not a bad worker, but for a guy whose calling card is charisma he hasn't left a ton of indelible images in my memory. He hit Rayo with a guitar, pinned Konnan with one finger, liked to do that knee to the gut where he'd hop around on one foot like he was about to fall over. Held an armlock for seven minutes against Canek once, which I didn't expect from him.

For big personalities from Mexico, is he really any more charismatic than Perro Aguayo, Pierroth, Brazo de Plata, Sangre Chicana, Octagon, Rush, Dr. Wagner Jr, Pimpinela, LA Park, or Mil Mascaras? Because all of those guys are better workers in the more conventional sense, except Octagon.