Pro Wrestling Only

Dr. Tom Prichard

Grimmas

I really like Dr. Tom but can't strike the notion of "good hand" when used to describe him. He feels a bit like Arn Anderson lite to me in that I can't think of any dreadful performances right off hand at least up to his Zip days, but I also havent seen him in any MOTYC singles matches either. Complex guy to analyze as the consistency criteria should weigh heavily for him but I don't see him making the cut overall.

I don't see him making my 100. Though I really like him. He had great brawls with DWB in Continental. He supposedly had them in Memphis too, but lack of Memphis arena shows hurts. Had good matches as part of the Heavenly Bodies. He had a great feud with Jeff Jarrett in the Jarrett-Texas promotion. I liked his matches with Brian Christopher. He looked to have great matches with Embry in Memphis, but again the majority of them are in highlited form. I think available footage in his prime might be a problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...