Pro Wrestling Only

'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff

Grimmas

He has a lot of good matches against the likes of Piper, Santana, Steamboat , Hogan ,Dustin Rhodes, Cactus Jack, and Orton. He's missing those standout performances. He has his strengths. He has an intensity to him, and you really believe in him as a wrestler and as a personality in the ring. I don't see him making my list.

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to say that I've always thought his early 90s WCW has been underrated. He's so intense and stiff during that run.

I ran the numbers and the computer said no, but if I was doing my list just based on "guys I quite like", he'd probably make it. Like if you asked me what I'd rather watch, random early 90s Paula or random peak Shawn Michaels, I'd go Paul seven days out of seven. But GWE has never been about that to me.

• 6 years later...

I've been slowly working my way through the Cornette Garbage Tapes, and '78-80 high-flying babyface Paul Orndorff rules, I don't think there's enough to make my top 100, but if we had more of that stuff, combined with his peak 80s stuff and his late WCW run, I think he'd have a solid case.