Pro Wrestling Only

Gino Hernandez & Chris Adams (The Dynamic Duo)

goodhelmet

I have a 5 or 6 disc comp of their entire run in World Class together and it is one of the most entertaining sets I have ever watched. They were just tremendous together. They were just perfect for each other. As Will pointed out, they were together for such a short time (a little over a year). It will probably hurt their ranking. They would be in my top 5 fav tag teams of all time. But greatest of all time? Probably top 20, they were that good.

• 3 months later...

I took a bunch of Southwest and World Class VHS tapes to get converted to DVD years ago. Not for Bob Sweetan...but to see Gino again. Great team, ridiculously hot feud with the Von Erichs (shaved heads, cars destroyed, superkicks galore). One of my all-time favorites. They won't get the nod because of brevity as mentioned, but would be in my top 10.

• 6 months later...

They're like The Awesome Twosome for me in that they worked so well together for a short stint that it's hard not to appreciate what they did, but I really want to find room for them because for a project like this, even if you aren't together for long, if you're a good team, you have to have that show off more than longevity sometimes.