Pro Wrestling Only

Good Will Wrestling: The Legend of Dick Murdoch

soup23

Will is joined by Wrestling Observer Hall of Fame voters Kris Zellner and David Bixenspan. Kris and Bix make the case for why Dick Murdoch should be in the Hall of Fame. Legendary feuds? Check. Major influence in the industry? Check? Major headliner across multiple territories? Check. Great matches? Check. After spending 90 minutes on Dick Murdoch, Bix and Kris spend some time looking at some other potential Hall of Famers such as the Rock N Roll Express.

http://placetobenation.com/good-will-wrestling-the-legend-of-dick-murdoch/

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murdoch was a bigger star than Ivan if you catch my drift. Ivan was a great steady heel performer who you could plug in and face any of the top faces while Murdoch drew money as a face and as a heel which to me is always a major plus in your corner. Ivan's plus over Murdoch is that he had multiple WWWF runs facing Bruno, Pedro, & Backlund in front of huge houses but you could make the argument whether was it Ivan or he was random heel opponent vs. WWWF champion.

In my mind regardless both men are HOFers so it doesn't really matter to me.

I think you're slightly over-selling Murdoch and under-selling Ivan, Kris.

As far as I can see, in the major US territories, Ivan was consistently given top titles and put into main event feuds, whereas Murdoch always seems to be that semi-main or upper midcard guy. In other words, Ivan was a "top" guy, Murdoch was someone who could fill out a card.

Let's just say from the off that Ivan's run in (W)WWF destroys Murdoch's (world title, multiple MSG sell outs vs. Bruno and others), but Murdoch is the bigger star in Japan. Let's take that as read. Although I will note in passing that in 1971 during the JWA tour, Ivan had quite a few matches with Inoki and Baba both in tags and singles.

Let's also take out right away Canada, where Ivan was clearly and demonstrably the bigger star. In the late 60s, he worked feuds with the Rogeaus in Quebec and Montreal and won the International Title up there. Before he ever arrived in WWWF, Ivan was a pretty big star. I think you can say that Ivan's Canadian stuff is more significant than whatever Murdoch was doing in Amarillo or elsewhere early in his career. IF you were being very kind to Murdoch, you might put his Mid-South plus his St. Louis stuff against Ivan's Canadian stuff, but I still think Ivan edges that.

So that brings us down to the major US territories. It's safe to say that the top promotions of the period were:

AWA

Florida

Mid-Atlantic

Georgia

Ivan had good runs in all four places, and I think -- based on results and card positioning -- he was booked stronger than Murdoch in all four places. I'll just give you Ivan's stuff mostly, you heard most of what Murdoch did on the podcast.

AWA:

So AWA was a tough nut to crack for a lot of guys, because Verne has his crew. But Ivan was booked stronger than Murdoch. Like Murdoch, he worked guys like Don Muraco and Billy Robinson in the midcard or upper-midcard, in tags and singles. But as far as I can see, he has this over Murdoch:

(1972 run)

02/27 Green Bay, WI Ivan Koloff beat Mad Dog Vachon

03/18 St. Paul, MN Ivan Koloff no contest with Verne Gagne

04/16 Milwaukee, WI Ivan Koloff beat Bill Watts

04/26 Fargo, ND Ivan Koloff beat The Crusher

04/28 Denver, CO Ivan Koloff beat The Crusher

04/29 St. Paul, MN Verne Gagne beat Ivan Koloff by countout in a 2 of 3 falls match

05/06 Chicago, IL Ivan Koloff beat Wilbur Snyder

05/09 Fargo, ND Ivan Koloff draw The Crusher

05/12 Rockford, IL Ivan Koloff draw The Crusher

05/20 Chicago, IL Ivan Koloff no contest with Verne Gagne

12/28 Moorhead, MN Ivan Koloff draw Nick Bockwinkel

Verne Gagne, Bill Watts, The Crusher, Maddog Vachon, Nick Bockwinkel -- these weren't chumps that Ivan was facing in AWA, and he was working broadways with them, and sometimes getting wins.

Do you know who else was around in AWA in 1972? Dick Murdoch. And he was facing guys like Billy Red Cloud and Angelo Mosca. The point is that in the AWA, while Ivan was never really a big guy there, he was thought of as a big enough name and a creditable enough opponent to go up against their top guys. Murodch doesn't seem to have that in his resume.

Florida:

On the podcast, much was made of Murdoch being a big name in Florida. He held their top title once for a month in 1971 and had two tag title runs -- once with Dusty in 1970, and once more with Bobby Duncum in 1971. Ivan doesn't seem to have worked Florida until 1977, but he's immediately brought in as a top guy.

(1977)

04/09 St. Petersburg, FL Ivan Koloff beat The Assassin

04/11 West Palm Beach, FL The Assassin beat Ivan Koloff by DQ

04/12 Tampa, FL Ivan Koloff beat The Assassin

04/13 Miami, FL Ivan Koloff beat Haystacks Calhoun

04/26 Tampa, FL Ivan Koloff beat The Assassin

05/03 Tampa, FL Ivan Koloff beat Dusty Rhodes

05/04 Fort Myers, FL Ivan Koloff beat Steve Keirn

05/06 St. Louis, MO Jack Brsico beat Ivan Koloff

05/07 St. Louis, MO(TV) Ivan Koloff beat Randy Brewer

05/10 Tampa, FL Dusty Rhodes & Ernie Ladd beat Ivan Koloff & Ox Baker

05/11 Miami, FL Ernie Ladd beat Ivan Koloff by DQ

05/17 Tampa, FL Dusty Rhodes, Eddie & Mike Graham beat Ivan Koloff, Ox Baker & Buddy Wolff

05/18 Miami, FL Dusty Rhodes & Ernie Ladd beat Ivan Koloff & Buddy Wolff

05/24 Tampa, FL Ivan Koloff beat Steve Keirn to win NWA(Florida) Southern Title

Within a month he wins the Florida title. Again, look at some of his opponents: Dusty Rhodes, Jack Brisco, Ernie Ladd, The Assassin. Again, these aren't chumps, by 77 most of them were legends in Florida.

But it doesn't end there:

06/20 West Palm Beach, FL Ivan Koloff & Pat Patterson beat Jack & Jerry Brisco to win NWA Florida Tag Title

A month later -- 2 days after winning Dick the Bruiser's WWA World Title -- him and Patterson beat the Briscos for the tag titles two.

So at this point in June 1977, Ivan is WWA World Champ, Florida Heavyweight Champ, and Florida Tag Champ. The titles don't mean anything in themselves, but it's card positioning. How was the guy perceived by promoters. It's being put in positions to draw against top faces.

Ivan actually sticks around Florida for the next year during which with Pat Patterson and then with Mr. Saito and later Nikolai Volkoff for a bit in 1980 he notches up 5 tag title runs, feuding with The Brisco Brothers and Steve Keirn/Mike Graham. Again, anyone working feuds with Jack Brisco in Florida is being positioned as a significant star.

After that was done, after another run vs. Backlund in New York he heads to ...

Georgia:

First match there?

01/19 Atlanta, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson beat Jack & Jerry Brisco to win NWA Georgia Tag Title

So basically Ivan takes the feud with the Briscos to Georgia where he's immediately paired with Ole Anderson. Again, consider the politics of the Georgia office here, look at the other names involved, and see where Ivan was positioned. Ole Anderson's partner, in Georgia feuding with the Briscos.

01/26 Atlanta, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson beat Jack Brisco & Mr. Wrestling II

Over Wrestling II. In Georgia.

After this Ole and Ivan start a feud with Tommy Rich and Wahoo McDaniel where they trade the titles back and forth. Again, look at the names, think about the promotion.

(1979)

07/11 Columbus, GA Ivan Koloff & Killer Karl Kox vs. Ray Candy & Stan Hansen

07/13 Atlanta, GA Dusty Rhdoes & Wahoo McDaniel beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson in a no DQ, no time limit match

07/14 Atlanta, GA(TV) Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson beat Jerry Stubbs & Chick Donovan

07/15 Marietta, GA Ivan Koloff beat Wahoo McDaniel

07/17 Macon, GA Ivan Koloff beat Wahoo McDaneil in a Russian chain match

07/18 Columbus, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson vs. Stan Hansen & Tommy Rich

07/20 Atlanta, GA Dusty Rhodes & Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson in a lights out match

07/21 Atlanta, GA(TV) Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson beat Jerry Stubbs & Chick Donovan

07/23 Augusta, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson double DQ Stan Hansen & Tommy Rich

07/24 Macon, GA Wahoo McDaneill & Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson by DQ

07/25 Columbus, GA Ivan Koloff vs. Stan Hansenin a bunkhouse match

07/26 Rome, GA Ivan Koloff & Killer KarlKox vs. Bob Armstrong & Ray Candy

07/27 Atlanta, GA Dusty Rhodes & Mr. Wrestling II beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson

07/30 Augusta, GA Stan Hansen & Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson in a cage match

07/31 Macon, GA Wahoo McDaniel & Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson in a cole miner’s glove match

08/01 Columbus, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson vs. Tony Atlas & Ray Candy

08/03 Atlanta, GA Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff in a street fight match

08/05 Marietta, GA Bob Armstrong & Tommy Rich beat Ivan Koloff & Killer Karl Kox

08/06 Augusta, GA Stan Hansen & Tony Atlas beat Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson

08/07 Macon, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson vs. Stan Hansen & Tommy Rich in a lumberjack match

08/08 Columbus, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson vs. Tony Atlas & Ray Candy

08/10 Atlanta, GA Ivan Koloff & Ole Anderson draw Dusty Rhodes & Bill Watts

Ivan would hold the Georgia tag titles 5 time with Ole from 78 to 79 and then twice more with Alexis Smirnoff form 79 to 80.

From the TV I've seen, as late as 1983 Ivan was positioned in feuds with the top faces (Paul Orndorff, Tommy Rich, Butch Reed) and in league with the other top heels (Ole Anderson, Buzz Sawyer). He seems to have been a bigger star than Murodch in GCW by some distance.

Mid-Atlantic:

Ivan was also a pretty big star in Mid-Atlantic and had a very long association with JCP going back to 1974. What sort of stuff was he upto in 74 there? He was paired with Crockett tag legend Rip Hawk and soon after won the MACW TV title:

05/10 Richmond, VA Ivan Koloff beat Danny Miller to win NWA Mid Atlantic Television Title

Quickly into a feud with Mid-Atlantic mainstay Paul Jones now over said TV title ...

07/08 Charlotte, NC Paul Jones beat Ivan Koloff to win NWA Mid Atlantic Television Title in a title vs. hair, Texas death match

Hold on! Ivan hasn't got any hair! Anyway, that feud rages on all year. Russian Chain matches, lumberjack matches, you name it.

While this wasn't look like the top feud in Mid-Atantic that year (Valentine vs. Wahoo was), being put into a feud with Paul Jones is surely a drawing position. I'd imagine Jones vs. Koloff over the TV title was used to headline a lot of shows in the secondary towns.

Mid-Atlantic Gateway is a wonderful resource and it has month-by-month write ups for 1974:

http://www.midatlanticgateway.com/Almanac/almanac_index.htm

Clearly the top star is Johnny Valentine, but it's also clear that Paul Jones is being pushed big as a the #2 guy in the promotion. He feuded with Ivan for almost the entire year.

But that's not all for Ivan in Crockett land.

(1981)

02/22 Greensboro, NC Ivan Koloff & Ray Stevens beat Paul Jones & Masked Superstar to win NWA World Tag Title

They drop it back a month later then ...

04/16 Norfolk, VA Ivan Koloff beat Ricky Steamboat to win NWA Mid Atlantic Title

So Ivan comes in and straight away get a run with the tag titles and then goes over Steamboat -- a top top star in Mid-Atlantic

-- for their title.

What sort of other people does he face?

05/21 Sumter, SC Ivan Koloff vs. Ric Flair

05/22 Richmond, VA Ric Flair beat Ivan Koloff by DQ

05/23 Greensboro, NC Ivan Koloff beat Mr. Wrestling II

05/24 Roanoke, VA Ric Flair & Wahoo McDaniel beat Ivan Koloff & Iron Sheik

05/24 Hampton, VA Ivan Koloff beat Masked Superstar

05/30 Greenville, SC Ivan Koloff double countout with Mr. Wrestling II

05/31 Savannah, GA Ivan Koloff & Roddy Piper vs. Ric Flair & Masked Superstar

05/31 Asheville, NC Ivan Koloff & Roddy Piper vs. Ric Flair & Wahoo McDaniel

06/01 Fayetteville, NC Ivan Koloff & Roddy Piper vs. Wahoo McDaniel & Ric Flair

Steamboat, Flair, Piper, Wahoo, Masked Superstar -- again, consider the names, consider the promotion. These are hardly midcard actions in 1981 Mid-Atlantic.

Let me stop there. We need not get into Ivan's later career with the tag belts in JCP, but I think it's inarguable that the Russians run smokes the Murdoch and Adonis run and then some.

-----------

A brief word on WWA. Ivan was put in drawing positions against Dick the Bruiser in Indianapolis and Chicago. The fact he was given their world title in 1977 and he went over Dick the Bruiser himself in his own back yard, must have meant that they saw him as someone who could draw against the legends of that region.

Also a brief word on the IWA outlaw promotion from 1975. Though this was short lived, Ivan again was positioned on top of the card and worked with Mil Mascaras. The New Jersey show at Roosevelt Stadium from 07/10/75 drew 13,000. Want to see the rest of the card?

07/10/1975 International Wrestling Alliance - Jersey City, NJ - Roosevelt Stadium (13,000)

Gino Brito & Dino Brave vs Rip Hawk & Bruce Swayze (cancelled?)

Barbara Owens & Estelle Morino def Maria DeLeone & Daisy Mae

Sky Low Low def Little Boy Blue

Nelson Royal def Joe Turco

Kurt von Hess def Dick Steinborn

Miguel Perez & Carlos Colon drew Hartford Love & Reginald Love

Tex McKenzie (DQ) Eric the Red

Ernie Ladd (DQ) Bob Ellis

IWA International Tag Team Title: Geto Mongol & Bolo Mongol* def Vittorio Apollo & Luis Martinez

IWA North American Heavyweight Title: Bulldog Brower* (NC) Mighty Igor

IWA International Heavyweight Title: Mil Mascaras* (1-1, DCOR in 3rd) Ivan Koloff

The point is, that after Mascaras and Ivan, the next biggest name is Bulldog Brower. Does Dick Murdoch have any shows like this to his name?

------------

So in a landscape where the top promotions were WWF, MACW, GCW and Florida, Ivan was a major star in all four places. Murdoch was arguably only a significant star in one of them.

Murdoch doesn't have anything like the IWA or WWA runs to his name. Ivan was positioned higher on the card in AWA too. If Murdoch was a bigger star in St. Louis, Ivan was a bigger star in Chicago, Indianapolis and Minneapolis.

I wanted to do this because I've heard several people like Joe from VoW and here again that Murdoch and Ivan are comparable as territorial stars and I really don't see it.

I look forward to the replies.

Ivan was a guy that would homestead as well in a lot of territories where Murdoch would bounce around here and there. Murdoch's calling cards were of course St. Louis, Florida when it was very hot in 1970-71, McGuirk & Mid-South where he was the top star pre-JYD then became like Bruno to JYD's Backlund, and of course his runs as top gaijin in AJPW & NJPW at different times.

Like I said I'm not arguing against Ivan as he should be in the HOF just like Murdoch.

Ivan was a guy that would homestead as well in a lot of territories where Murdoch would bounce around here and there. Murdoch's calling cards were of course St. Louis, Florida when it was very hot in 1970-71, McGuirk & Mid-South where he was the top star pre-JYD then became like Bruno to JYD's Backlund, and of course his runs as top gaijin in AJPW & NJPW at different times.

Like I said I'm not arguing against Ivan as he should be in the HOF just like Murdoch.

How often was Murdoch really a top gaijin?

How much credit should someone really get for being top guy of Mid-South in the period immediately proceeding the arrival of JYD? I've seen some people say that Patera v. Watts feud heated up business in 76 which had been down up to that point. I believe Murdoch was the top guy with Watts at that point.

I want someone to do with Murdoch what I did with Patera.

Kris, I guess my point is we're talking Hall of Fame here so these margins count.

Do you really put Murdoch's runs in Florida and McGuirk / Mid-South up against Ivan's in WWF, Mid-Atlantic, GCW and Florida?

Are they really equivalent? This is without going into AWA, IWA, WWA, Montreal, Quebec, etc. etc.

I don't really see how Murdoch is stacking against Ivan in any way. This is just as one basis of comparison, I'm sure Dylan can pull up Patera who has similar sorts of runs to Ivan to his name.

------

I suppose the question is: how much does Murdoch's candidacy depend on his stuff in Japan? And to what extent was he a top top name and draw there?

The attendance figures matter less to me than getting a good look at the career timeline with specifics. What were his top feuds? How many main events did he get in top buildings/major markets? Where was he positioned on the cards and for how long? How many world title shots, against who and where were the matches held? In the absence of figures those are the things I look for.

After the Funks became part of the regular army, Murdoch took over as the lead gaijin for a while in 1979-80 setting the table for Brody basically and held the United National Title. Him going to NJPW was the tablesetter for AJPW getting Hansen because AJPW needed someone to fill his slot.

After the Funks became part of the regular army, Murdoch took over as the lead gaijin for a while in 1979-80 setting the table for Brody basically and held the United National Title. Him going to NJPW was the tablesetter for AJPW getting Hansen because AJPW needed someone to fill his slot.

I'm just wondering how Murdoch's stuff in Japan is demonstrably better (as in HoF worthy) than ... let's say Ted DiBiase's. I mean Ted had a run with that UN title and his matches with Tenryu are comparable to Murdoch's with Jumbo.

On paper, Ted's runs in Japan look pretty good. He's in there with top opposition, he's holding titles, he's headlining cards in the tag matches.

I'm just wondering what puts Murdoch over the top of a guy like Ted when it comes to either NJPW or AJPW.

DiBiase's Japan run is mainly remembered for being Stan Hansen's tag partner in a lot of ways. He had success as a singles wrestler yeah but his tag run is way more remembered.

You gotta remember when it comes to Japan there have been numerous people that said that if Murdoch was in the Japan bracket he would've already been in.

Okay this is a snapshot of what I could dig up the quickest thanks to the late great Clawmaster and friends.....this is mainly 70's & Japan

October 2, 1966 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Pat O'Connor d. The Viking (US champ) (2/3 falls) NEW CHAMP ... Jean Antone/Dick Murdoch d. Verne Bottoms/Jack Donovan (2/3 falls) ... Bob Brown d. Gus Kallas ... Dick Murdoch drew Jack Donovan

December 11, 1966 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Bearcat Wright/Pat O'Connor d. Bob Geigel/The Viking ... Dick Murdoch d. Jack Wilson ... Bearcat Wright d. Bob Geigel ... Jack Donovan d. Billy Goelz

1/7/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner vs Dory Funk Sr & Thunderbolt Patterson
Jerry Kozak vs Billy Garrett
Evelyn Stevens vs Black Widow
Dick Murdoch vs Terry Funk

1/8/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum Judging Arena
Texas Death Match
Gory Guerrero vs Billy Garrett
Gory Guerrero & Jerry Kozak & Dory Funk Jr vs Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner & Billy Garrett
Alex Perez vs Koa Tiki
Dick Murdoch vs Pancho Pico
Note: Alex Perez is the former Masked Terror.

1/15/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Karl Von Brauner beat Dory Funk Jr 2/3
Gory Guerrero (sub Ricky Romero) beat Billy Garrett 2-0, 1st fall by dq
The Mummy beat Dick Murdoch via pin after a knee drop
Cowboy Bradley beat Little Brutus
PY Chung beat Ceasar Velasco (sub Gory Guerrero)

1/28/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Dory Funk Sr & Man Mountain Mike vs Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner
Manager Extermination Match
Jack Cain vs Saul Weingeroff
Thunderbolt Patterson vs PY Chung
Jerry Kozak vs Billy Garrett
Miguel Morales vs Dick Murdoch

1/29/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Referee Caesar Velasco
Karl Von Brauner beat Terry Funk on a 3rd fall dq when Dory Sr interfered
Man Mountain Mike won a 10 Man Battle Royal for $1,000
Saul Weingeroff beat Jack "Sweet Pea" King
The Mummy drew Miguel Morales when the time limit expired in the 3rd fall
Dory Funk Sr beat Billy Garrett by submission with a spinning toe hold
Man Mountain Mike beat Jerry Duke Miller

2/4/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk vs Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner
Dick Murdoch vs Rocky Monroe
PY Chung vs Miguel Morales
Thunderbolt Patterson vs Jerry Kozak

2/23/68 Maebashi
Buddy Austin & Dick The Bruiser beat Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki
Michiaki Yoshimura beat Harley Race dq
Dick Murdoch beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
Baron Scicluna beat Mitsu Hirai
Kim Ill DCOR Tennessee Rebel aka Mike Paidousis
Hoshino beat Matusoka.

2/24/68 Sendai
Giant Baba & Kim III beat Dick The Bruiser & Dick Murdoch
Antonio Inoki drew Baron Scicluna
Buddy Austin beat Michiaki Yoshimura dq
Kotetsu Yamamoto beat Haruka Eigen
Mitsu Hirai beat Masayuki Fuji
Atsuhide Koma beat Adachi Matsuoka
?? beat Mr. Chin.

2/25/68 Gifu
Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki & Michiaki Yoshimura DCOR Dick The Bruiser & Harley Race & Buddy Austin
Kim III beat Baron Scicluna
Tennessee Rebel beat Mitsu Hirai
Dick Murdoch beat Kantaro Hoshino
Matsuoka beat Eigen
Yamamoto beat Takachiho

2/26/68 Osaka
Giant Baba & Antonio Inoki beat Dick The Bruiser & Harley Race to retain International Tag title
Tennessee Rebel beat Michiaki Yoshimura dq
Baron Scicluna beat Gantetsu Matsuoka
Buddy Austin beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
Kim III beat Dick Murdoch

2/27/68 Shizuoka
Dick The Bruiser beat Giant Baba COR
Antonio Inoki & Michiaki Yoshimura beat Harley Race & Baron Scicluna
Tennessee Rebel beat Kantaro Hoshino
Dick Murdoch beat Mitsu Hirai
Kim III DCOR Buddy Austin
Matsuoka drew Koma
Eigen beat Mr Chin

2/28/68 Tokyo
Giant Baba beat Dick The Bruiser
Kim III & Michiaki Yoshimura DCOR Buddy Austin& Harley Race
Antonio Inoki beat Tennessee Rebel COR
Dick Murdoch beat Kantaro Hoshino
Baron Scicluna beat Takachiho.

3/1/68 Nagoya
Kim III & Michiaki Yoshimura beat Dick Murdoch & Tennessee Rebel to retain Asian tag title
Giant Baba beat Buddy Austin COR
Antonio Inoki beat Baron Scicluna
Harley Race beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
Takachiho beat Haruka Eigen
Hoshino beat Matsuoka

3/8/68 Tokyo
Giant Baba & Michiaki Yoshimura beat BUddy Austin & Baron Scicluna
Kim III beat Dick Murdoch
Antonio Inoki beat Tennessee Rebel COR
Harley Race beat Kantaro Hoshino
Masayuki Fuji beat Mitsu Hirai dq
Kotetsu Yamamoto beat Eigen
?? beat Adachi.

3/15/68 Tokyo
Giant Baba & Kim III & Michiaki Yoshimura beat Buddy Austin & Dick Murdoch & Harley Race dq
Mitsu Hirai beat Tennessee Rebel
Baron Scicluna beat Kotetsu Yamamoto
Masayuki Fuji beat Haruka Eigen
Gantetsu Matsuoka beat Mr. Chin dq
Hoshino beat Takachiho

3/22/68 Tokyo
Giant Baba & Kim III beat Buddy Austin & Harley Race
Kotetsu Yamamoto DCOR Tennessee Rebel
Michaiki Yoshimura beat Dick Murdoch
Baron Scicluna beat Kantaro Hoshino
Atsuhide Koma beat Mitsu Hirai dq
Ushinosuke Hayashi beat Katsuhisa Shibata

3/23/68 Yokosuka
Giant Baba beat Baron Scicluna
Kim III & Kotetsu Yamamoto beat Buddy Austin & Dick Murdoch
Kantaro Hoshino beat Tennessee Rebel
Harley Race DCOR Michikai Yoshimura
Takachiho drew Gantetsu Matsuoka
Mitsu Hirai beat Masayuki Fuji

4/7/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr vs Rocky Monroe
Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk vs Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner
Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Mighty Atom vs Little Bruiser

4/14/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Chicken Wire Fence Match
Dory Funk Sr vs Rocky Monroe
Kurt Von Brauner vs Ricky Romero
The Hangman vs Miguel Morales
Nick Bockwinkel & Terry Funk vs Billy Garrett & Dick Murdoch

4/21/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel vs Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner
Dory Funk Jr vs The Hangman
The Mummy & Rocky Monroe vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Carmen Monge vs Evelyn Stevens

4/30/68 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Man Mountain Mike won a 10 Man Battle Royal for $1,000
World Tag Team Champions Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel beat Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Sputnik Monroe beat Man Mountain Mike
Dory Funk Jr drew The Mummy
Terry Funk beat Nick Roberts

5/5/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero vs Kurt Von Brauner
Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett vs Dory Funk Sr & Nick Bockwinkel
Rocky Monroe vs Bob Ellis
The Hangman vs The Mummy

5/6/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Non Title Match
World Tag Team Champions Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Kurt Von Brauner vs Terry Funk
Gory Guerrero vs Bobby Duncum
The Mummy vs Dragon Verde

5/7/68 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Bob Ellis & Terry Funk beat Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Ricky Romero ddq Kurt Von Brauner
Sputnik Monroe beat Nick Bockwinkel
Hangman Jim Starr beat The Mummy

5/12/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
No dq Match
Dory Funk Jr & Nick Bockwinkel vs The Hangman & Rocky Monroe
Dick Murdoch vs Gory Guerrero
Billy Garrett vs The Mummy

5/13/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett beat Dory Funk Sr & Terry Funk when Garrett pinned Terry Funk in the 3rd fall
Ricky Romero beat Sputnik Monroe 2/3
Gory Guerrero beat The Mummy 2-0
Rolando Robles beat Chihuahua Kid

5/14/68 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Dory Funk Sr & Dory Funk Jr vs Sputnik Monroe & Hangman Jim Starr 2/3 60:00
Ricky Romero vs Dick Murdoch 2/3 45:00
Bob Ellis vs Kurt Von Brauner 30:00
Billy Garrett vs The Mummy 15:00

5/19/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero vs Rocky Monroe
Terry Funk vs Hangman Jim Starr
Nick Bockwinkel vs Kurt Von Brauner
Gory Guerrero & Big Nick vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett

5/20/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Nick Bockwinkel & Ricky Romero vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett

5/21/68 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Dory Funk Sr vs Sputnik Monroe 2/3 60:00
Nick Bockwinkel vs Kurt Von Brauner 2/3 45:00
Chris Tolos & Terry Funk vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Plus one more match

5/27/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum Judging Arena
Referee Ceasar Valesco
Nick Bockwinkel beat Hangman Jim Starr on a 3rd fall dq
Ricky Romero beat Dick Murdoch
Black Venus beat Marva Scott
Kurt Von Brauner beat Sputnik Monroe

5/30/68 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Thunderbolt Patterson beat Kurt Von Brauner 2/3 to win Brass Knuckles Title
Referee Ken Ramey
The Hangman Jim Starr beat Nick Bockwinkel 2/3, 2nd fall by dq
North American Champion Dory Funk Sr beat Mike York by submission with a spinning toe hold in 5:24
Chris Tolos beat Bob Ellis via pin in 14:57
Dory Funk Jr (sub The Sniper) beat Dick Murdoch via pin in 9:24
Note: Correct result

6/3/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Bob Ellis vs Hangman Jim Starr
Dory Funk Jr & Gory Guerrero vs Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett
Rolando Robles vs Torita Sanchez

6/9/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Kurt Von Brauner & Karl Von Brauner vs Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel
Thunderbolt Patterson vs Rocky Monroe
Dory Funk Jr vs The Hangman
Dick Murdoch vs The Sniper

6/10/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Hangman Jim Starr beat Dory Funk Sr on a 3rd fall dq
Ricky Romero drew Chris Tolos
Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett beat Gory Guerrero & Bobby Garcia
The Sniper beat Ray Valdez via pin

6/17/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
El Santo & Gory Guerrero beat Dick Murdoch & Billy Garrett 2-0
Ricky Romero beat Hangman Jim Starr 2/3
Darling Dagmar beat Diamond Lil
Terry Funk beat The Sniper dq when the Sniper belted referee Ceasar Velasco
Att: 4,700

6/23/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
No Ropes Match
Dory Funk Jr vs Hangman Jim Starr
Ricky Romero vs Thunderbolt Patterson
Kurt Von Brauner & Dick Murdoch vs Nick Bockwinkel & Terry Funk
Chris Tolos vs The Sniper

6/25/68 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Lou Thesz vs Thunderbolt Patterson
Dory Funk vs Hangman Jim Starr
Ricky Romero & Nick Bockwinkel vs Chris Tolos & Kurt Von Brauner
Dick Murdoch vs The Sniper

6/30/68 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk vs Karl Von Brauner & Kurt von Brauner
Thunderbolt Patterson vs Ricky Romero
The Infernos vs Dick Murdoch & Chris Tolos
Nick Bockwinkel vs The Hangman

7/1/68 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Nick Bockwinkel beat Hangman Jim Starr on a 3rd fall COR
The Infernos beat Dory Funk Jr & Ricky Romero 2/3
Gory Guerrero vs Dick Murdoch
The Sniper vs Kurt Von Brauner

7/2/68 Big Spring, TX @ City Park Amphitheater
Ricky Romero beat Thunderbolt Patterson on a 3rd fall COR
The Infernos beat Dory Funk Jr & Dick Murdoch 2/3
Terry Funk beat Kurt Von Brauner dq
Referee Alex Perez
Chris Tolos beat The Sniper via pin in 16:00

October 13, 1968 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Ronnie Etchison d. Gil Hayes (Texas Death) ... Bob Brown/Dick Murdoch d. Eddie Sharkey/Tommy Martin ... Mae Young d. Princess Little Cloud ... Bob Brown drew Eddie Sharkey

October 27, 1968 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Dick Murdoch d. Pat O'Connor ... Ronnie Etchison/Tommy Martin d. Bob Brown/Dusty Rhodes ... Mae Young d. Jean Antone (death match) ... Dusty Rhodes drew Tommy Martin

January 19, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Ronnie Etchison d. Dick Murdoch (chain) ... Little Bruiser d. Lord Littlebrook ... Rudy Martin d. Stan the Moose ... Little Bruiser/Don Kent vs. Earl Maynard/Lord Littlebrook

March 16, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Guillotine Gordon d. (COR) Earl Maynard ... Rudy Martin/Tommy Martin d. Don Kent/Dick Murdoch (2/3 falls) ... Ronnie Etchison d. Frank Hester ... ? Martin DCOR Dick Murdoch

March 23, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Dick Murdoch d. Ronnie Etchison (2/3 falls) ... Ronnie Etchison KO Dick Murdoch (boxing) ... Tommy Martin d. Guillotine Gordon ... Earl Maynard drew Don Kent ... Rudy Martin/Tommy Martin d. The Medic/Guillotine Gordon

April 27, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Ronnie Etchison d. Dick Murdoch (US champ) (1-0, Murdoch retains) ... Bruce Kirk d. Billy Goelz ... Bob Orton d. Johnny Kace ... Tommy Martin d. Don Kent

May 11, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Dory Funk Jr. (NWA world champ) d. Dick Murdoch (2/3 falls) ... Tommy Martin d. Bruce Kirk ... Ronnie Etchison d. Stan Pulaski ... Bruce Kirk d. Stan the Moose

May 25, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Edouard Carpentier d. (DQ) Dick Murdoch (US champ) ... Ronnie Etchison d. Stan Pulaski ... Tarzan Tyler d. Chuck Adcox ... K.O. Kox d. Sabu

June 1, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Dory Funk Jr. (NWA world champ) d. Ronnie Etchison (2/3 falls) ... Dick Murdoch/K.O. Kox d. Bruce Kirk/Luke Brown ... Thor Hagen d. Frank Hester ... K.O. Kox d. Bruce Kirk

7/21/69 Fort Worth
Thunderbolt Patterson beat Gary Hart
Tony Gonzales & Jose Lothario beat Dusty Rhodes & Baron von Raschke
Dick Murdoch beat Reggie Parks
The Bushman beat Alex Perez
Joe Blanchard beat Tim Geohagen

7/22/69 Dallas, TX @ Sportatorium
Indian Death Match
Wahoo McDaniel beat Gary Hart
Thunderbolt Patterson beat Baron Von Raschke 2/3
The Bushman beat Tommy O’Brien
Joe Blanchard drew Benny Matta
Tony Gonzales & Jose Lothario beat Dick Murdoch (Dallas debut) & Dusty Rhodes

August 10, 1969 Cedar Rapids, IA (Memorial Coliseum)
Danny Little Bear d. Dick Murdoch (2-1) ... Luke Brown d. K.O. Kox ... Pat O'Connor d. Frank Altman ... Ronnie Etchison drew Jack Monroe

8/30/69 San Antonio, TX @ Municipal Auditorium
Match for Held Up American Title
Johnny Valentine beat Fritz Von Erich dq
(title still undecided)
Wahoo McDaniel & Thunderbolt Patterson beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
The Stomper beat Jose Lothario
Jerry Miller beat Silento Rodriguez
Joe Blanchard drew Tony Gonzales

9/5/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
Cowboy Frankie Lane def Dick Murdoch, DQ
Dory Dixon def Ron Miller
Murphy The Magnificent def Billie Dundee
Betty Boucher def Romona Isbell
Marva Scott def Rita Boucher
"World" Title Match
Mario Milano vs Killer Karl Kox, no result listed
Fred Blassie vs John Marshall, no result listed

9/12/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Mario Milano def Killer Karl Kox
Dory Dixon def Dick Murdoch
Fred Blassie def Carl Luck
Cowboy Frankie Lane def Bill Kirby
Murphy The Magnificent def Guy Mitchell
Marva Scott & Romona Isbell def Rita & Betty Boucher

9/19/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Killer Karl Kox def Mario Milano
Spiros Arion def Dick Murdoch
Fred Blassie def Cowboy Frankie Lane
Gene Meeske vs Pancho Apache, time limit draw
Dory Dixon & Marva Scott def Murphy The Magnificent & Betty Boucher
Romona Isbell def Rita Boucher

9/26/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Killer Karl Kox def Dory Dixon
Spiros Arion def Fred Blassie, DQ
Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson def Jack Brisco & Cowboy Frankie Lane
Betty Boucher def Romona Isbell
Murphy The Magnificent def Jan Jansen
Wady Ayoub def Abe Lightfoot

10/3/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Spiros Arion def Killer Karl Kox, unable to continue
Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson def Jack Brisco & Dory Dixon
Mario Milano def Fred Blassie, DQ
Billy Robinson def Les Roberts
Murphy The Magnificent vs Cowboy Frankie Lane, time limit draw
John Marshall def Ron Miller

10/10/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
Jack Brisco, Billy Robinson & Mario Milano def Dick Murdoch, Lars Anderson & Killer Karl Kox
Spiros Arion def Fred Blassie
Dory Dixon def Les Roberts
Roy Heffernan def Cowboy Frankie Lane
Billie Dundee def Peter Armstrong

10/17/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
Jack Brisco vs Lars Anderson, time limit draw
Spiros Arion def Dick Murdoch
Murphy The Magnificent & Roy Heffernan def Dory Dixon & Jan Jansen
Handicap Match
Billy Robinson def Les Roberts, Johnny Boyd & Ron Miller one fall each

10/24/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Killer Karl Kox def Billy Robinson
Jack Brisco, Spiros Arion & Mario Milano def Dick Murdoch, Lars Anderson & Fred Blassie
Larry O'Dea def Braka Cortez
Les Roberts def Spike Robertson
Ben Casey vs Rheinhardt, time limit draw

10/31/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Killer Karl Kox vs Billy Robinson
Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson vs Spiros Arion & Mario Milano

11/7/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Billy Robinson def Fred Blassie
Jack Brisco & Spiros Arion def Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson, unable to continue
Larry O'Dea vs Johnny Boyd, time limit draw
Klondike Bill def Murphy The Magnificent
Mario Milano vs Killer Karl Kox, time limit draw
Battle Royal Winner: Klondike Bill

11/14/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
Lumberjack Match for "World" Tag Team Title
Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson def Spiros Arion & Jack Brisco
Mario Milano def Killer Karl Kox, DQ
Klondike Bill def Fred Blassie
Roy Heffernan def Murphy The Magnificent
Larry O'Dea def R. Fury
Ron Miller def John Marshall

11/28/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
Texas Death Match
Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson def Spiros Arion & Mario Milano, unable to contiune
Klondike Bill def Killer Karl Kox
Billy Robinson def Roy Heffernan
Larry O'Dea def Johnny Boyd
Albert Dunn vs Ken Medlin, time limit draw

12/5/69 Sydney Australia
Sydney Stadium
"World" Title Match
Billy Robinson def Jack Brisco
"World" Tag Team Title Match
Brute Bernard & Skull Murphy def Dick Murdoch & Lars Anderson
Prince Curtis Iaukeau def Klondike Bill
Roy Heffernan def Les Roberts
Midgets
Cowboy Gibson def The Mighty Atom
Little Bruiser def Wee Willie Wilson

1/4/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr vs Ricky Romero
Terry Funk & the Lawman vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Mr. Wrestling vs Rufus R Jones
Billy Spears vs Inferno X

1/5/70 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum Judging Arena
Ricky Romero & Gory Guerrero beat Gorgeous George Jr & Alex Perez 2/3
1. Romero beat George with a Cannonball
2. George beat Guerrero
3. Guerrero pinned Perez
Dick Murdoch beat Jerry Kozak via pin after an elbow smash
Rufus R Jones drew The Beast
Mr Wrestling beat Jos Leduc

1/9/70 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Man Mountain Mike won a 16 man Battle Royal
Terry Funk ddq Mad Dog Harley Race
Western States Champion The Beast beat Man Mountain Mike
Dory Funk Sr & Ricky Romero & The Lawman beat Gorgeous George Jr & Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch 2/3
Mr Wrestling beat Billy Spears
Bull Ramos drew Bobby Duncum
Alex Perez beat Paul Leduc

1/11/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Harley Race vs Gorgeous George Jr
Ricky Romero & Jerry Kozak vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Mexican Heavyweight Champion Bull Ramos vs Man Mountain Mike
Mr Wrestling vs Emile Dupre

1/12/70 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr drew Ricky Romero when the 60 minute time limit expired in the 3rd fall
1. Romero beat Funk by submission with an abdominal stretch in 18:31
2. Funk beat Romero by submission with a spinning toe hold at the 54:31 mark
3. The 60 minute time limit expired as Romero had Funk locked in the abdominal stretch
Gorgeous George Jr beat Alex Perez
Bull Ramos & The Beast & Dick Murdoch beat Rufus R Jones & Billy Spears & Bobby Duncum
Mr Wrestling beat Inferno X

1/13/70 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
14 Man Russian Roulette Battle Royal featuring Man Mountain Mike
Mad Dog Harley Race beat Rufus R Jones 2/3
1. Race pinned Jones
2. Jones pinned Race
3. Race pinned Jones
Terry Funk & Ricky Romero beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch 2/3
1. Rhodes & Murdoch won 1st fall
2. Funk & Romero won 2nd fall
3. Funk & Romero won 3rd fall
The Beast beat The Lawman via pin
Mr Wrestling beat Inferno X via pin
Billy Spears beat Emile Dupre via pin

1/18/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Harley Race & Dick Murdoch vs Terry Funk & Dory Funk Sr
Ricky Romero vs Bull Ramos
Gorgeous George Jr vs Emile Dupre
Mr Wrestling vs Billy Spears

1/20/70 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Terry Funk & Rufus R Jones beat Harley Race & The Beast 2/3
1. Funk & Jones won 1st fall
2. Race & Beast won 2nd fall
3. Funk & Jones won 3rd fall
Ricky Romero beat Dusty Rhodes 2/3
1. Romero won 1st fall
2. Rhodes won 2nd fall
3. Romero won 3rd fall
Mr Wrestling beat Emile Dupre
Dick Murdoch beat Billy Spears
The Lawman drew Alex Perez

1/23/70 Big Spring, TX @ Municipal Auditorium
Man Mountain Mike won an 8 man Battle Royal for $500
Terry Funk beat The Beast
Ricky Romero drew Bull Ramos when the time limit expired in the 3rd fall
Bobby Duncum (sub Dick Murdoch) & Dusty Rhodes beat The Lawman & Man Mountain Mike
att: 1,500

1/24/70 Waterloo, IA @ McElroy Auditorium
US Champion Ronnie Etchison vs Mongolian Stomper
Dick Murdoch vs Killer Karl Kox
Roger Kirby vs Tommy Martin
The Viking vs Masao Kimura
Johnny Kace vs Thor Hagen

1/25/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Texas Tornado Match
Dory Funk Sr & Terry Funk vs Harley Race & Dick Murdoch
Bull Ramos vs Gorgeous George Jr
Dusty Rhodes vs Rufus R Jones
Mr Wrestling vs Chief Little Eagle
13 Man Russian Roulette Battle Royal

1/26/70 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
No dq, Texas Tornado Match, Referee Al Lovelock
Harley Race & The Beast beat Terry Funk & Ricky Romero 2/3
Man Mountain Mike won a 20 Man Battle Royal for $2,500 by eliminating Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch
Bull Ramos beat Jerry Kozak
Mr Wrestling beat Dick Murdoch
Gorgeous George beat Billy Spears
Also in Battle Royal: Bobby Duncum, Alex Perez, Eduardo De Lynch, Rufus R Jones, Pancho Pico, Chief Little Eagle, Emile Dupre and Roberto Soto

1/27/70 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Dory Funk Sr & Rufus R Jones vs Harley Race & The Beast
Ricky Romero vs Dick Murdoch
Man Mountain Mike vs Mr Wrestling
Dusty Rhodes vs Emile Dupre
Note: Terry Funk was barred from appearing in Odessa by referee Ken Farber

1/30/70 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Texas Death Match
Terry Funk beat Harley Race
The Lawman beat Dick Murdoch to win the Texas Brass Knuckles Trophy
Ricky Romero & Jerry Kozak vs The Beast & Bull Ramos
Mr Wrestling beat Billy Spears (sub Gorgeous George Jr)
Rufus R Jones drew Roberto Soto 20:00
att: 2,500

2/1/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Rocky Mountain Champion Ricky Romero vs Dusty Rhodes
Texas Death Match
Harley Race vs Dick Murdoch
Mr Wrestling vs Man Mountain Mike
Bobby Duncum & Bull Ramos vs Billy Spears & Emile Dupre

2/13/70 Big Spring, TX @ Municipal Auditorium
Western States Champion The Beast drew Terry Funk 60:00
Gorgeous George Jr & Ricky Romero beat Dick Murdoch (sub Harley Race) & Bull Ramos
The Lawman beat Dusty Rhodes
Gorgeous George Jr drew Bull Ramos

2/16/70 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
The Beast beat Ricky Romero 2/3
Roberto Soto beat Harley Race dq
Gorgeous George Jr beat Dick Murdoch
Bull Ramos beat Billy Spears
Rufus R Jones beat Alex Perez

2/19/70 Kansas City, KS @ Memorial Hall
Bob Geigel & Mongolian Stomper beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch 2/3
Danny Little Bear beat KO Kox dq when Killer Karl Kox interfered
Betty Niccoli beat Jean Antone dq
Killer Karl Kox vs The Viking
Tommy Martin beat Baron Joe Turco (sub Tor Kamata)

2/21/70 Waterloo, IA @ McElroy Auditorium
Lumberjack Match
Mongolian Stomper beat Dick Murdoch
Bob Geigel drew The Viking
Tommy Martin beat Rick Renaldo dq
Bulldog Drummer vs Baron Joe Turco

2/22/70 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Indian Strap Match
Ricky Romero vs Bull Ramos
Terry Funk & Rufus R Jones vs Harley Race & Ernie Ladd
Mr Wrestling vs Dusty Rhodes
Bobby Duncum vs Dick Murdoch

3/2/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
Bull Curry vs Mighty Igor
Gentleman Ben the Bear vs (two men)
The Stomper & Ben Justice vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Mike Loren vs Oscar Adams

3/4/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
Gentleman Ben the Bear vs Bull Curry
Ben Justice & The Stomper vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Mighty Igor vs Hans Schmidt
Ivan Kalmikoff vs Boyd (Sailor) Mitchell

3/16/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
World Tag Team Champions Ben Justice & The Stomper vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Fred Curry vs Big Bad John
Luis Martinez vs Sputnik Monroe
Lou Klein vs Gino Brito

3/18/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
No dq Match
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Ben Justice & The Stomper to win World Tag Title
Fred Curry vs Big Bad John
Johnny Vallen vs Sputnik Monroe
Note: I think they did the tag title change around the horn.

3/28/70 Detroit TV
Ernie Ladd beat Bobby Blaine
Luis Martinez beat Angelo Poffo dq
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Prince Pullins & Johnny Vallen
Wilbur Snyder beat Chico Garcia
Fred Curry beat The Mask

3/30/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
Chain Match
US Champion The Sheik vs Mighty Igor
Fred Curry vs Sputnik Monroe
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Tom Jones & Luis Martinez
The Stomper vs John Vallen

4/1/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Ben Justice & The Stomper in 42:06 when Murdoch pinned Justice after a series of body slams
Fred Curry beat Sputnik Monroe dq in 21:42
Haystack Calhoun beat John Vallen in 14:01
Ben Justice beat Jack Murphy via pin in 17:43

4/4/70 Detroit
US Champion The Sheik beat Haystacks Calhoun dq
World Tag Team Champions Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Ben Justice & The Stomper
Luis Martinez beat Sputnik Monroe dq
Ernie Ladd beat Bobby Heenan
Sonny King beat Jack Murphy
Fred Curry & Mighty Igor beat John Vallen & Chico Garcia
Linda Klein & Mary Jane Mull beat Lucille Dupree & Diane Baker

4/18/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
Cage Match
US Champion The Sheik beat Haystacks Calhoun
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch ddq Wild Bull Curry & Fred Curry
Luis Martinez & The Stomper & Lou Klein beat Hans Schmidt & Big Bad John & Sputnik Monroe
Mike Loren beat Tom Jones
Dewey Robertson beat Chico Garcia
Sonny King beat Johnny Vallen
Att: 8,000

4/25/70 Detroit TV
Bull Curry beat Chico Garcia
Haystacks Calhoun beat Big Bad John
The Stomper beat Billy Hamilton
Luis Martinez beat The Mask
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Sam Slade & Sonny King

5/2/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
Arkansas Death Match
US Champion The Sheik beat Haystacks Calhoun
Wild Bull Curry & Fred Curry beat World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch dq
Luis Martinez beat Sputnik Monroe
Mighty Igor & Wilbur Snyder beat Ernie Ladd & Mike Loren
Dewey Robertson beat Johnny Carr
Fabulous Kangaroos Al Costello & Don Kent drew The Stomper & Sonny King
Lou Klein beat Chico Garcia

5/2/70 Detroit TV
Fred Curry beat Big Bad John
The Sheik beat Rick Hamilton
Luis Martinez beat Chico Garcia
The Stomper beat Sputnik Monroe
Dusty Rhodes beat The Mask

5/9/70 Detroit TV
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Ben Justice & Bill Nixon
Wilbur Snyder beat Rodeo Jones
Bobo Brazil beat Bobby Van
Bull Curry beat Johnny Carr
The Stomper beat Bob Sabre

5/11/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
Cage Match
The Sheik vs Mighty Igor
Bull Curry vs Luis Martinez
Bobo Brazil & Ben Justice vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Plus one other match

5/12/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Bull Curry beat Luis Martinez COR
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Bobo Brazil & Sonny King when Murdoch pinned King
Fred Curry beat Johnny Carr via pin after a series of drop kicks
The Stomper beat Jack Murphy with a sleeper hold

5/16/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
US Champion The Sheik beat Bull Curry dq
Bobo Brazil beat Angelo Poffo
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Lou Klein & Wilbur Snyder
Ernie Ladd beat The Stomper
Luis Martinez beat Johnny Carr
Mike Loren beat Chico Garcia
Dewey Robertson beat Ron Sanders

5/22/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Haystack Calhoun & Chief White Owl
Bull Curry vs Luis Martinez
Promoter: Ernie Roth

5/25/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Bobo Brazil & Luis Martinez
Angelo Poffo vs Fred Curry
The Mask vs Sonny King
The Stomper vs Mike Loren

5/26/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Bobo Brazil & Sonny King dq
The Stomper beat Chico Garcia with sleeper
Haystack Calhoun beat Mike Loren dq
Lou Klein drew Bob Green 15:00

5/30/70 Detroit TV
Fred Curry beat The Mask
Mitsu Arakawa beat Bobby Blaine
Bobo Brazil beat Ben Jarrells
Luis Martinez beat Don McKenzie
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Ricky Hamilton & George Jaye

5/30/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
Brass Knuckles Match
US Champion The Sheik beat Bull Curry
Bobo Brazil & Mighty Igor & Fred Curry beat Ernie Ladd & Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Haystacks Calhoun beat George Cannon
Mitsu Arakawa beat Dewey Robertson
Luis Martinez beat Bill Miller dq
The Stomper beat Chico Garcia
Lou Klein drew Angelo Poffo

6/2/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Bobo Brazil & Sonny King beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch dq
Sonny King beat Dick Murdoch with a claw hold
Mitsu Arakawa beat Luis Martinez dq
The Stomper beat Mike Loren with sleeper

6/4/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch drew Luis Martinez & Fred Curry
Chief White Owl beat Angelo Poffo
Haystack Calhoun beat Chico Garcia
Lou Klein drew Mike Loren

6/5/70 Mansfield, OH
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch drew Bobo Brazil & Fred Curry 45:00
Luis Martinez beat Bull Curry dq
Hans Schmidt beat Sonny King
Fred Curry beat Dusty Rhodes
Promoter: Ernie Roth

6/8/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
9 Man Battle Royal for $5,000 including Haystack Calhoun
No dq Match
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Luis Martinez & Bobo Brazil
Fred Curry vs Mike Loren
Angelo Poffo vs The Stomper

6/9/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Cage Match
Bobo Brazil & Sonny King beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch dq
Mitsu Arakawa drew The Stomper
Hans Schmidt drew Luis Martinez

6/13/70 Detroit
US Champion The Sheik beat Fred Curry
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Bobo Brazil & Haystack Calhoun
Mighty Igor beat Ernie Ladd dq
Mitsu Arakawa beat Sonny King
Bob Harmon beat Ron Sanders
The Stomper beat Jack Murphy
Mike Loren beat Chico Garcia

6/16/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Bobo Brazil beat Dick Murdoch via pin after a head butt
Dan Miller beat Hans Schmidt with small package
The Stomper drew Dusty Rhodes 15:00
Mike Loren beat Lou Klein

6/20/70 Cincinnati Gardens
Bobo Brazil beat The Sheik dq
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat The Stomper & Dan Miller when Murdoch pinned Miller
Wilbur Snyder beat Angelo Poffo with a sunset flip
Mitsu Arakawa beat Lou Klein via pin after using karate
Hans Schmidt beat Sonny King via pin after a back breaker
Luis Martinez beat Mike Loren with Octopus

6/22/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
US Champion The Sheik vs Haystack Calhoun
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Fred Curry & Danny Miller
Hans Schmidt vs Luis Martinez
The Stomper vs Mitsu Arakawa

6/25/70 Toledo
Bobo Brazil & Danny Miller (sub Moose Cholak) & Haystack Calhoun drew Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes & hans Schmidt
Mitsu Arakawa beat Luis Martinez
Angelo Poffo beat Tim Brooks
The Stomper beat Mike Loren

6/27/70 Cincinnati Gardens
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch drew Fred Curry & Bobo Brazil 60:00
Hans Schmidt beat Luis Martinez via pin
Lou Klein beat Tim Brooks via pin after an atomic drop
Lucille Dupree beat Linda Klein 2/3

6/30/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Bobo Brazil beat The Sheik dq
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Dan Miller & Luis Martinez when Murdoch pinned Martinez
Hans Schmidt beat Jim Paturalski

7/3/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Haystack Calhoun & Bobo Brazil in 33:00
Danny Miller drew Mitsu Arakawa 20:00
The Stomper beat Tim Brooks in 21:00
Haystack Calhoun beat Dusty Rhodes in 12:13

7/6/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
US Champion The Sheik vs Haystack Calhoun
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch & Hans Schmidt vs Fred Curry & Danny Miller & Luis Martinez
Bearcat Wright vs The Stomper
Plus one other match

7/7/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Mighty Igor & Fred Curry & Luis Martinez beat Hans Schmidt & Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes dq
Ivan Kalmikoff beat Tim Brooks via pin
Mike Loren beat Jim Paturalski via pin
Hans Schmidt beat Luis Martinez via pin after using a loaded boot

7/9/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Al Costello & Don Kent
The Stomper & Dan Miller beat Mitsu Arakawa & Hans Schmidt
Bobo Brazil beat Angelo Poffo
Mitsu Arakawa drew Don Kent
Dan Miller beat Dick Murdoch

7/11/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
US Champion The Sheik no contest Lord Layton when the referee was knocked out
Bobo Brazil beat Ernie Ladd dq.
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Lou Klein & Luis Martinez.
Mitsu Arakawa beat Tim Brooks
Mike Loren drew Ivan Kalmikoff
Sherry Lane & Lucille Dupre beat Mary Jane Mull & Linda Klein

7/14/70 Dayton, OH
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch drew Bill & Dan Miller 60:00
Mitsu Arakawa beat The Stomper via pin after using karate
Fred Curry beat Mike Loren via pin after a series of drop kicks

7/16/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
Dusty Rhodes beat The Stomper
The Stomper & Danny Miller beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Hans Schmidt ddq Mitsu Arakawa
Lou Klein drew Ron Sanders

7/17/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Chief White Owl & Fred Curry (sub Mighty Igor) in 31:10
Hans Schmidt beat Lou Klein in 21:08
The Stomper beat Tim Brooks in 18:00
Chief White Owl beat Dick Murdoch in 1:00
Note: Bulldog Brower was scheduled to wrestle Danny Miller but both men no showed.

7/20/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
Bobo Brazil vs Dick Murdoch
Fred Curry vs Dusty Rhodes
The Stomper vs Luis Martinez
Angelo Poffo vs Dan Miller

7/21/70 Brantford, Ontario, Canada @ Civic Centre
Whipper Billy Watson & Danny Miller & Haystack Calhoun vs Hartford Love & Reginald Love & Joe Christie
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Dewey Robertson & Murray Cummings
Hans Schmidt vs Lee Henning
Dan Miller vs Dusty Rhodes

7/23/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Fabulous Kangaroos Al Costello & Don Kent dq in 23:00
Bobo Brazil beat Mike Loren (sub Ernie Ladd) via pin in 18:00 after a cocoa butt
Handicap Match
Hans Schmidt beat Lou Klein & Bobby Blaine in 14:00
Dan Miller beat Ron Sanders by submission with a spinning toe hold in 20:00
The Stomper beat Baby Face Nelson with a sleeper hold in 15:00

7/25/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
Lord Layton beat US Champion The Sheik dq
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Bobo Brazil & Dewey Robertson
Fred Curry beat Mike Loren
Ernie Ladd & Fred Blassie beat The Stomper & Dan Miller
Flash Gordon beat Tim Brooks
Baby Face Nelson beat Ron Sanders
Lou Klein beat Joe Christie

7/28/70 Dayton, OH @ Union Hall
Non-Title match
Bobo Brazil & Dan Miller beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch when Brazil pinned Rhodes
US Champion The Sheik beat Fred Curry via pin
The Stomper beat Babyface Nelson by submission with a sleeper hold
Dick Murdoch beat Dan Miller via pin after an elbow smash

7/30/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat The Stomper & Danny Miller dq
Fabulous Kangaroos Al Costello & Don Kent beat Mike Loren & Angelo Poffo
Hans Schmidt vs George Man Mountain Cannon

8/3/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
World Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Bobo Brazil & Danny Miller
Oscar Adams vs Mike Loren
Fred Curry vs Dr X
The Stomper vs Babyface Nelson
Darling Dagmar vs Diamond Lil

8/4/70 Dayton, OH
Bobo Brazil & Fred Curry & The Stomper beat Mitsu Arakawa & Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Darling Dagmar beat Diamond Lil via pin
Kathy O'Day beat Tami Hunter via pin
Dan Miller beat Babyface Nelson via pin

8/6/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat The Stomper & Danny Miller in 18:30
Bobo Brazil & Luis Martinez beat Babyface Nelson & Mike Loren in 13:00
Hans Schmidt beat Angelo Poffo via pin in 10:35
Fred Curry beat Dr X via pin in 14:00

8/8/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
Bobo Brazil & Lord Layton beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch to win World Tag Title
Luis Martinez beat Dr. Big Bill Miller
Fred Blassie & Ernie Ladd beat Fred Curry & Haystack Calhoun
Wild Bull Curry beat Cowboy Frankie Laine
Flash Gordon beat The Stomper
Danny Miller beat Baby Face Nelson
Depre Hornoker & Little Dagmar Won a girls tag match beat ???
Lou Klein drew Mike Loren
att 7,203

8/11/70 Dayton, OH
Bobo Brazil & The Stomper beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch dq
Mitsu Arakawa beat Tim Brooks via pin
Babyface Nelson beat Chico Garcia via pin
8/14/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
Dan Miller & The Stomper beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Bull Curry beat Jack Murphy (sub Bill Miller) in 19:10
The Stomper drew Dusty Rhodes
Haystack Calhoun beat Dr. X

8/13/70 Toledo, OH @ Sports Arena
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch drew Fabulous Kangaroos Al Costello & Don Kent
Angelo Poffo & Chico Garcia beat Danny Miller & The Stomper
Hans Schmidt beat Mitsu Arakawa via pin
Danny Miller beat Chico Garcia via pin

8/14/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
Dan Miller & The Stomper beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Bull Curry beat Jack Murphy (sub Bill Miller) in 19:10
The Stomper drew Dusty Rhodes
Haystack Calhoun beat Dr. X

8/18/70 Dayton, OH
The Stomper & Fred Curry & Sonny King beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch & Mitsu Arakawa
Mitsu Arakawa drew Sonny King
Stomper beat Dick Murdoch via pin

8/22/70 Detroit, MI @ Cobo Arena
US Champion The Sheik ddq Ernie Ladd
World Tag Team Champions Lord Layton & Bobo Brazil beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Luis Martinez beat Wild Bull Curry
Freddie Blassie beat Lou Klein
Mitsu Arakawa beat Bob Harmon
Hans Schmidt beat Killer Tim Brooks
Don Fargo beat Mike Loren
Flash Gordon beat Chico Garcia

8/25/70 Dayton, OH
The Stomper & Sonny King beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch when King pinned Murdoch
Judo Jacket Match
Mitsu Arakawa beat Fred Curry dq
Don Fargo beat Tim Brooks by submission with a sleeper hold
Lou Klein beat Babyface Nelson via pin

8/28/70 Mansfield, OH @ 711-CIO Hall
Referee Jim Murphy
US Champion The Sheik beat Fred Curry COR
Lou Klein & Sonny King beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch in 10:47
Mike Loren beat Babyface Nelson via pin in 7:43
Dick Murdoch drew Sonny King 20:00

8/29/70 Akron, OH
Chief White Owl & Johnny Powers beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch to win International tag titles when Powers pinned Rhodes
**One-night tournament to crown new International champion
Sonny King beat Bill Miller via referee's decision
Hans Schmidt beat Stomper via referee's decision
Mitsu Arakawa beat Johnny Powers dq
Chief White Owl beat Masked Executioner via pin
Sonny King beat Mitsu Arakawa dq
Hans Schmidt beat Chief White Owl COR
Sonny King beat Hans Schmidt via referee's decision to win International Title

8/31/70 Lima, OH @ Sports Haven
Bobo Brazil & Sonny King vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Mitsu Arakawa vs Lou Klein
The Stomper vs Don Fargo
Plus one other match

9/11/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Center Arena
Southern Champion Great Mephisto vs Danny Miller
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Argentina Apollo & Jose Lothario
Ali Baba vs Bob Valentino
Roy Welch vs Billy Spears

9/12/70 Lakeland, FL @ Armory
Great Mephisto vs Louie Tillet
Danny Miller vs Ali Baba
Argentina Apollo & Jose Lothario vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Jack Welch & Roy Welch vs Pat Valentino & Bob Valentino
Jerry Oates vs Koa Tiki

9/14/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Jose Lothario
Southern Champion Great Mephisto beat Jake Smith dq
Hiro Matsuda beat El Lobo COR
Dale Lewis beat Bob Roop via submission with a sleeper hold
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Joe Flaherty & Danny Miller when Murdoch pinned Flaherty
Ronnie Garvin beat Bob Valentino

9/15/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Dale Lewis
Jake Smith beat El Lobo dq when Lobo hit referee Stu Schwartz while locked in Jake's bear hug
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Bob Roop & Danny Miller
Great Mephisto beat Hiro Matsuda
Jose Lothario beat Hiro Matsuda
Ronnie Garvin drew Louie Tillet

9/16/70 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Great Mephisto
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch & Ronnie Garvin beat Bob Roop & Jose Lothario & Argentina Apollo
Jake Smith & Dick Steinborn beat Dale Lewis & El Lobo dq
Mr Saito beat Hiro Matsuda
Danny Miller beat Ali Baba
Flash Monroe vs Joe Flaherty

9/18/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Center Arena
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr vs Great Mephisto
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Bob Roop & Danny Miller
Ali Baba vs Joe Flaherty
Bob Valentino vs Roy Welch

9/19/70 Lakeland, FL @ Armory
Texas Death Match
Danny Miller vs Ali Baba
Louie Tillet & Bob Roop vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Jerry Oates vs Flash Monroe
Joe Flaherty vs Koa Tiki

9/21/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Argentina Apollo & Jose Lothario
Danny Miller beat Great Mephisto
Jake Smith & Louie Tillet beat Dale Lewis & El Lobo dq
Sandy Parker won a 5 woman battle royal
Ronnie Garvin beat Joe Flaherty
Mr Saito beat Jack Welch

9/22/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Brass Knuckles Match
Jose Lothario beat Dale Lewis
Elimination Match
Sailor Art Thomas & Jake Smith & Hiro Matsuda beat Great Mephisto & El Lobo & Mr Saito
Jerry Brisco beat Ali Baba 0:33
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Danny Miller & Louie Tillet
Ella Waldek won a 5 woman battle royal
Ronnie Garvin beat Argentina Apollo

9/23/70 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Brass Knuckles Match, Special Referee: Louie Tillet
Jose Lothario beat Great Mephisto
Florida Tag Team Champions Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Argentine Apollo & Big Jake The Kentuckian
Sandy Parker & Sherri Lee beat Barbara Owens & Kathy O'day
Dale Lewis beat Dick Steinborn
Ronnie Garvin beat Joe Flaherty
Judo Jacket Match
Hiro Matsuda beat Mr. Saito
Roy Welch beat Flash Monroe

9/24/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Southern Champion Great Mephisto vs Mr Jacksonville
Brass Knuckles Match
Jose Lothario © vs Dick Murdoch
Argentina Apollo & Jake Smith vs Dusty Rhodes & Ronnie Garvin
Louie Tillet & Danny Miller vs Dale Lewis & El Lobo
Mr Saito vs Koa Tiki
Jack Welch & Roy Welch vs Pat Valentino & Bob Valentino

9/25/70 Tallahassee, FL
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Jose Lothario & Argentina Apollo
Southern Champion Great Mephisto vs Louie Tillet
Florida Women's Title
Sherri Lee vs Barbara Owens
Danny Miller vs Ronnie Garvin
Jack Welch & Roy Lee Welch vs Pat Valentino & Bob Valentino

9/28/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
No dq Match
Jack Brisco beat Great Mephisto COR
Jose Lothario & Argentina Apollo vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Hiro Matsuda & Danny Miller vs Dale Lewis & El Lobo
Ronnie Garvin drew Argentina Apollo
Roy & Jack Welch beat Flash Monroe & Mr Saito
Koa Tiki beat Ali Baba
Note: The results I've seen for this card confuse the two tag bouts so I've left the tag bouts listed as they appeared on the original ad.

9/29/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Dory Funk Sr. & Jose Lothario when Rhodes pinned Lothario
Jack Brisco & Hiro Matsuda beat El Lobo & Great Mephisto
Danny Miller drew Mr. Saito
Big Jake The Kentuckian won a 5 man Battle Royal
Dale Lewis beat Ali Baba
Ronnie Garvin drew Dick Steinborn
Ella Waldek beat Kathy O'Day

10/1/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Jack Brisco & Jose Lothario
Danny Miller beat Mephisto dq
Dick Steinborn & The Kentuckian & Argentina Apollo beat Ronnie Garvin & Dale Lewis & El Lobo
Sherri Lee won ladies battle royal
Jack Welch & Roy Welch beat Flash Monroe & Ali Baba
Mr Saito beat Joe Flaherty

10/3/70 San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Hiram Bithorn Stadium
Jose Lothario & Danny Miller & Hiro Matsuda & Big Jake The Kentuckian vs Mephisto & Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes & Dale Lewis
Jose Lothario vs Mephisto
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes vs Danny Miller & Hiro Matsuda
Big Jake The Kentuckian vs Dake Lewis
5 Woman Battle Royal featuring
Bonnie Watson
Barbara Owens
Sandy Parker
Kathy O'Day
Sherri Lee

10/5/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Eddie Graham & Dale Lewis beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch dq
Great Mephisto & El Lobo beat Hiro Matsuda & Jack Brisco
Jose Lothario beat Mr. Saito
Danny Miller beat Frank Martinez
Sandy Parker & Joe Flaherty beat Kathy O’Day & Flash Monroe
Ronnie Garvin beat Bob Valentino

10/6/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr. & Terry Funk beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Florida Champion Jack Brisco beat Great Mephisto
Jose Lothario beat James Wolfe (El Lobo)
Hiro Matsuda beat Ronnie Garvin
Ella Waldek beat Sherri Lee
Dick Steinborn drew Mr. Saito

10/7/70 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Dale Lewis & Danny Miller
Jack Brisco & Jose Lothario beat Great Mephisto & El Lobo dq
Hiro Matsuda drew Ronnie Garvin
Jack Welch beat Pat Valentino
Roy Welch beat Chico Montez
att: 2,781

10/8/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Jack Brisco & Eddie Graham vs Mephisto & El Lobo
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Jose Lothario & Danny Miller
5 Man Battle Royal featuring Dale Lewis, Frank Martinez, Ronnie Garvin, Jake Smith & Chico Montez

10/9/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Center Arena
Jack Brisco & Danny Miller vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Dale Lewis vs Frank Martinez
Ronnie Garvin vs Dick Steinborn
Chico Montez vs Pat Valentino

10/10/70 Nassau Stadium
Jack Brisco vs Great Mephisto
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Dale Lewis & Hiro Matsuda
Sherri Lee vs Kathy O'Day
Pat Valentino vs Joe Flaherty

10/12/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Texas Death Match
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Jake Smith & Dale Lewis
Southern Champion Hiro Matsuda beat El Lobo
Jose Lothario & Danny Miller beat Ronnie Garvin & Mr Saito
Lee Wong drew Frank Martinez
Flash Monroe beat Chico Montez

10/13/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Thunderbolt Patterson & Dale Lewis when Murdoch pinned Lewis
Brass Knuckles Champion Jose Lothario beat Unmasked El Lobo James Wolfe
Jack Brisco & Hiro Matsuda beat Great Mephisto & Mr Saito in 23:00 when Brisco pinned Saito
Florida Women's Champion Ella Waldek beat Bonnie Watson in 10:45
Dick Steinborn beat Lee Wong
Ronnie Garvin drew Jack Welch

10/14/70 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Dale Lewis & Jose Lothario beat Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes
Jack Brisco beat El Lobo via pin
Mr. Saito beat Koa Tiki
Jack Welch & Roy Welch beat Pat Valentino & Bob Valentino

10/15/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Special Referee: Jake Smith
Dale Lewis & Jack Brisco & Eddie Graham vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch & & Tarzan Tyler
Sleeper vs Piledriver Match
Southern Champion Hiro Matsuda vs Mephisto
Jose Lothario vs El Lobo
Danny Miller & Dick Steinborn vs Mr Saito & Lee Wong
Ronnie Garvin vs Joe Flaherty
Chico Montez vs Frank Martinez

10/17/70 San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Hiram Bithorn Stadium
Art Thomas & Big Jake The Kentuckian vs Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes
Mephisto vs Jose Lothario
Hiro Matsuda vs Ronnie Garvin
Danny Miller vs Frank Martinez
Tarzan Tyler vs Joe Flaherty
Sherri Lee vs Bonnie Watson

10/19/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dale Lewis & Jake Smith & Sailor Art Thomas vs Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes & Tarzan Tyler
No dq Match, Two Referees
Danny Miller & Hiro Matsuda beat Ronnie Garvin & Bob Harmon
Mr Saito drew Jose Lothario
Flash Monroe beat Joe Turner
Joe Flaherty beat Frank Martinez dq when the referee caught Martinez choking Flaherty

10/20/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Southern Champion Hiro Matsuda beat Great Mephisto dq
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Dale Lewis & Sailor Art Thomas
Brass Knucks Champion Jose Lothario beat Missouri Mauler
Jack Brisco & The Kentuckian beat Tarzan Tyler & Bob Harmon
Danny Miller beat Joe Turner 11:00
Mr. Saito beat Dick Steinborn 7:00
Jack Welch & Roy Welch beat Ronnie Garvin & Flash Monroe

10/22/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Death Match
Dale Lewis vs Dick Murdoch
No dq Match
Jake Smith & Jack Brisco vs Dusty Rhodes & Tarzan Tyler
Mephisto vs Dick Steinborn

10/23/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Center Arena
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Hiro Matsuda & Jake Smith
Tarzan Tyler vs Dick Steinborn
Lee Wong vs Bob Harmon

10/24/70 Nassau Stadium
Brass Knuckles Title
Jose Lothario vs Dick Murdoch
Big Jake the Kentuckian vs Mephisto
Mr. Saito vs Lee Wong
Flash Monroe vs John Heath
Frank Martinez vs Joe Flaherty

11/7/70 Nassau Stadium
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Big Jake The Kentuckian & Jose Lothario
Great Mephisto vs Ron Fuller
Little Beaver vs Cowbow Lang
Flash Monroe vs Roy Welch

11/14/70 San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Hiram Bithorn Stadium
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes vs Jose Lothario & Jack Brisco
Danny Miller vs Mephisto
Ron Fuller vs Tarzan Tyler
Jack Welch vs Frank Martinez
Little Bruiser vs Cowboy Lang
Sherri Lee & Roy Welch vs Vivian Vachon & Pat Valentine

11/18/70 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Jack Brisco vs Tarzan Tyler
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes vs Eddie Graham & Louie Tillet
The Infernos vs Buddy Fuller & Ron Fuller

11/19/70 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Tarzan Tyler vs Jack Brisco
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Louie Tillet & Jose Lothario
Southern Champion Mephisto vs Dick Steinborn
Danny Miller & Jack Welch vs The Infernos
plus 3 more matches

11/20/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Semco Building
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Danny Miller & Louie Tillet
Texas Death Match
Dick Steinborn vs Tarzan Tyler
Great Mephisto vs Frank Martinez
Oki Shikina vs Bob Harmon
Ronnie Garvin vs Tito Montez

11/21/70 Nassau Stadium
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Danny Miller & Ron Fuller
Brass Knuckles Title
Jose Lothario vs Great Mephisto
Sherri Lee vs Bonnie Watson
Tarzan Tyler vs Lee Wong

11/23/70 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Texas Tornado Match
Florida Tag Team Champions Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Jack Brisco & Jose Lothario when Murdoch pinned Lothario
No dq Match
Tarzan Tyler beat Louie Tillet via pin
Southern Champion Great Mephisto beat Bob Roop
Rene Goulet beat Mr Saito in 0:37
Ronnie Garvin & James Wolfe drew Roy Welch & Jack Welch
Frank Martinez beat Tito Montez

11/24/70 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr & Louie Tillet beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Florida Champion Jack Brisco beat Tarzan Tyler in 10:00
Brass Knuckles Champion Jose Lothario beat Great Mephisto in 18:00
The Infernos beat Danny Miller & Bob Roop
Rene Goulet beat Oki Shikina in 0:15
Dick Steinborn beat El Lobo James Wolfe in 14:00

11/27/70 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Center Arena
Art Thomas & Louie Tillet vs Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Bob Roop vs Tarzan Tyler
Rene Goulet vs Ronnie Garvin
Great Mephisto vs Al Valesco
Joe Flaherty vs Mr Saito
Bob Harmon vs Chico Montez

11/28/70 San Juan, Puerto Rico @ Hiram Bithorn Stadium
Jose Lothario & Jack Brisco & Louie Tillet vs Tarzan Tyler & Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes
Art Thomas vs Mephisto
James Wolfe vs Danny Miller
Mr Saito vs Chico Montez
Frank Martinez vs Lee Wong

12/5/70 Nassau Stadium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr vs Dick Murdoch
Dusty Rhodes vs Jose Lothario
Danny Miller vs Great Mephisto
Danny Miller vs Eduardo Perez
Tarzan Tyler vs John Heath
Ron Fuller vs Eduardo B. Perez
1/8/71 Sydney Australia
White City
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch def Mario Milano & Mark Lewin, DQ
Larry O'Dea def Bulldog Bob Brown, DQ
Johnny Gray def Ron Miller
Con Dandos def Sonny Dalton
Con Tollos def Alan Penfold
Midgets
Wee Willie Wilson & Cowboy Gibson def Mighty Atom & Lord Littlebrook

1/22/71 Sydney Australia
White City
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch def Mario Milano & Mark Lewin
Con Dandos & The Tolos Brothers def Ron Miller, Sonny Dalton & Alan Penfold
Johnny Gray def Jan Jensen
Mixed Tag Team Match
Bulldog Bob Brown & Lord Littlebrook def Roy Heffernan & Wee Willie Wilson
Midgets
Cowboy Gibson def Mighty Atom

2/5/71 Sydney Australia
White City
Dick Murdoch vs Mario Milano, time limit draw
Mark Lewin def Dusty Rhodes, DQ
Lord Layton def Gary Hart
Bulldog Bob Brown def Jan Jensen
Alan Penfold def Johnny Gray
Spike Robinson def Con Tollos
Midgets
Lord Littlebrook def Wee Willie Wilson
Darling Dagmar def Diamond Lil

2/12/71 Sydney Australia
White City
Lord Layton & Mark Lewin def Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch, DQ
Mario Milano vs Bulldog Bob Brown, time limit draw
Tony Garcia def Alan Penfold
Johnny Gray def John Tolos
Ron Miller vs Larry O'Dea, time limit draw
Mixed Tag Team Match
Wee Willie Wilson & Darling Dagmar def Lord Littlebrook & Diamond Lil

2/19/71 Sydney Australia
White City
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs Killer Kowalski & Mark Lewin, DDQ
Mario Milano def Bulldog Bob Brown, DQ
Loser Leave Australia
Lord Layton def Gary Hart
Larry O'Dea def Pancho Omega
Tony Garcia def Ron Miller
Midgets
Lord Littlebrook def Wee Willie Wilson
Darling Dagmar def Diamond Lil

2/23/71 Blacktown Australia
Civic Centre
six bouts featuring Dick Murdoch, Dusty Rhodes, Mario Milano, Mark Lewin, Wee Willie Wilson & Lord Littlebrook

3/12/71 Cabramatta Australia
Civic Hall
Dick Murdoch vs Tony Garcia
Dusty Rhodes vs Killer Kowalski
Mario Milano vs Bulldog Bob Brown
Toni Rose & Donna Christianello vs Sandy Parker & Vicki Williams

4/10/71 Lakeland, FL @ National Guard Armory
Dale Lewis & Louie Tillet vs Dick Murdoch & Rene Goulet
Jack Brisco & Bob Roop vs The Infernos
Jim Dalton & Jack Dalton vs Danny Miller & Ron Fuller
Al Valesco vs Eduardo Perez
Cisco Grimaldo vs Joe Flaherty

4/12/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Jack Brisco & The Grappler beat Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr
Russian Death Match
Great Malenko beat Jose Lothario
Dick Murdoch & Rene Goulet beat Louie Tillet & Sailor Art Thomas
Bob Roop beat Hans Mortier
Hiro Matsuda beat Mr Okuma
Ronnie Garvin beat Ken Lusk

4/13/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco & Jerry Brisco beat Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr to regain Florida Tag Title
Dick Murdoch beat Dale Lewis
Sailor Art Thomas & Hiro Matsuda beat Rene Goulet & Great Malenko dq
The Grappler drew Bob Roop
Infernos beat Jack & Roy Welch
Louie Tillet beat Mr. Okuma

4/14/71 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Dick Murdoch
Terry Funk beat The Grappler to win Southern Title
The Champion & Sailor Art Thomas beat Great Malenko & Louie Tillet dq
Jack Brisco beat Mr Okuma
Ron Fuller beat Ronnie Garvin
Danny Miller beat Eduardo Perez
Ken Lusk beat Cisco Grimaldo

4/17/71 Lakeland, FL @ National Guard Armory
Dale Lewis & Louie Tillet beat Dick Murdock & Ronnie Garvin
The Grappler beat Jack Welch
Bonnie Watson beat Ann Casey
Les Thatcher beat Eduardo Perez
Ken Lusk beat Mr.Okuma
Mike Bowyer drew Joe Flaherty 15:00

4/20/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco beat Terry Funk to win TV Title and earn a shot against NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr
Dick Murdoch dcor Dale Lewis
The Champion beat The Grappler
Hiro Matsuda & Bob Roop beat Rene Goulet & Great Malenko
Infernos & JC Dykes beat Jack Welch & Roy Welch & Les Thatcher dq
Danny Miller beat Alex Perez

4/27/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Steel Cage match
Jose Lothario beat Great Malenko
Dick Murdoch & Rene Goulet beat Dale Lewis & Bob Roop
Jack Brisco beat The Champion and unmasked him as Tarzan Tyler
Danny Miller & Louie Tillet beat The Infernos
Hiro Matsuda beat Mr. Okuma
Cage Match
Lester Welch beat JC Dykes
Ken Lusk beat Mike Bowyer

4/30/71 Tallahassee, FL @ sports Center Arena
Dick Murdoch & Rene Goulet vs Jack Brisco & Louie Tillet
The Champ vs Dale Lewis
Danny Miller vs Eduardo Perez
Les Thatcher vs Cisco Grimaldo
also Midget Girls

5/4/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Florida Champion Jack Brisco beat Dale Lewis dq
Non Title Match
Bob Roop beat Southern Champion Dick Murdoch
Dick Murdoch (sub Rene Goulet) & Great Malenko beat Danny Miller & Louie Tillet when Murdoch pinned Miller
The Grappler beat Jose Lothario
Hiro Matsuda & Duke Keomuka beat Mr. Okuma & Mike Bowyer
Ken Lusk beat Hans Mortier

5/11/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Dale Lewis & Terry Funk beat Jack Brisco & The Grappler when Funk pinned The Grappler
Southern Champion Dick Murdoch beat Bob Roop
Rene Goulet beat Louie Tillet
Hiro Matsuda & Duke Keomuka beat Great Malenko & Mr. Okuma
Ken Lusk beat Gilbert Rivera
Jack Welch beat Cisco Grimaldo
att: 5,500

5/14/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Southern Champion Dick Murdoch vs Jose Lothario
Terry Funk vs Bob Roop
Louie Tillet vs Rene Goulet
Hiro Matsuda vs Mr Okuma
Joe Flaherty vs Mr X

5/15/71 Lakeland, FL @ National Guard Armory
Jose Lothario & Bob Roop beat Terry Funk & Dale Lewis
Dick Murdoch drew Hiro Matsuda
Ronnie Garvin & Rene Goulet beat Ron Fuller & Robert Fuller
Ken Lusk beat Eduardo Perez
Joe Flaherty beat Mr.Okuma

5/18/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Texas Death match
Jack Brisco beat Terry Funk
Dick Murdoch beat Jerry Brisco
Hiro Matsuda (sub The Grappler) beat Dale Lewis
Great Malenko & Rene Goulet beat Bob Roop & Jim Wilson
Louie Tillet beat Mr. X
Jack Welch beat Joe Flaherty
att: capacity crowd 6,000

6/1/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Texas Death Match
Jack Brisco beat Dick Murdoch
Sleeper vs Sleeper, Special Referee: Don Curtis
Hiro Matsuda beat Dale Lewis
The Grappler beat Original Grappler and unmasked him
Great Malenko & Rene Goulet beat Bob Roop & Louie Tillet
Robert Fuller beat Ronnie Garvin
Ken Lusk beat Joe Flaherty

6/2/71 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Great Malenko & Dick Murdoch beat Jack Brisco & Eddie Graham
European Death Match
Louie Tillet beat Rene Goulet
Bob Roop beat Mr Okuma
Duke Keomuka beat Eduardo Perez
Hiro Matsuda & The Grappler beat Dale Lewis & Original Grappler

6/14/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Lights Out Match
Dick Murdoch beat Dale Lewis
European Death Match
Louie Tillet beat Great Malenko
Dick Murdoch beat Bob Roop via pin
The Grappler beat Dale Lewis dq
Sonny King & Mil Mascaras beat Mr Koma & Mr Okuma
Original Grappler beat Ken Lusk
The Beast beat Jack Welch
Note: Sonny King was billed as the Illinois Negro Champion.

6/15/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco beat Missouri Mauler
Dick Murdoch beat Klondike Bill
Great Malenko beat Rene Goulet dq
Dale Lewis & Original Grappler beat Mil Mascaras & The Grappler
Hiro Matsuda & Bob Roop beat Mr. Okuma & Hideo Koma
Sonny King beat Alex Perez

6/21/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Russian Chain Match
Great Malenko beat Rene Goulet
Southern Title Match
Jack Brisco beat Dick Murdoch
Louie Tillet & Sonny King beat The Beast & Original Grappler
Jack Welch beat Masao Ota
John Heath beat Hideo Koma
Duke Keomuka beat Mr X

6/22/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Cage Match
Great Malenko & Missouri Mauler beat Rene Goulet & Dick Murdoch
Brass Knuckles Champion Bob Roop beat Dale Lewis
Jack Brisco beat Hurricane Rivera
Grappler beat Original Grappler
Hiro Matsuda beat Duke Keomuka
Louie Tillet beat Masao Ota
The Beast (Smasher Sloan) beat Jack Welch

6/25/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Mr Tallahassee
Jose Lothario & The Grappler vs Original Grappler & The Beast
Hiro Matsuda vs Hurricane Rivera
Sonny King vs Mr Okuma

6/29/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Bob Roop
Texas Death Match
Jack Brisco beat Dory Funk Sr
Dick Murdoch ddq Great Malenko
The Grappler & Sonny King beat Rene Goulet & Mr. Wrestling
Jack Welch beat Masoa Ota

7/2/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Texas Death Match
The Beast & Mr Wrestling vs The Grappler & Louie Tillet
Ken Lusk vs Masao Ota
Roy Welch vs Eduardo Perez

7/5/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Death Match
Great Malenko beat Dick Murdoch
Winner to meet Southern Champion Jack Brisco
The Grappler beat Angelo Poffo
Florida Women's Champion Bonnie Watson beat Ella Waldek
Roy Welch & Jack Welch beat Mr Okuma & Hideo Koma
Duke Keomuka beat The Beast

7/6/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Southern Champion Jack Brisco beat Dick Murdoch
Texas Death Match
Great Malenko beat Rene Goulet
Mask vs Mask
The Grappler beat Mr. Wrestling and unmasked him as Angelo Poffo
Hiro Matsuda beat Alex Perez
Jack Welch & Roy Welch beat Masoa Ota & Hideo Koma
Ronnie Garvin drew Sonny King

7/13/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
7 Man Battle Royal featuring Man Mountain Mike, The Beast, Masao Ota, Ron Miller, Ole Anderson, Greg Peterson, Sonny King
Jack Brisco & Great Malenko vs Dick Murdoch & Rene Goulet
Bobby Duncum beat Hiro Matsuda
Larry O’Day beat Mr. Okuma
The Grappler beat Corsica Jean

7/16/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Mr Tallahassee
The Grappler vs Corsica Jean
Ole Anderson vs Dick Dunn
Hiro Matsuda & Sonny King vs Eduardo Perez & The Beast
Duke Keomuka vs Hideo Koma

7/17/71 Lakeland, FL @ National Guard Armory
Sonny King & The Grappler vs Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Ole Anderson vs Dick Dunn
Corsica Jean vs Mr X
Masao Ota vs Greg Peterson

7/20/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Russian Chain match, Winner to meet NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr
Dick Murdoch beat Great Malenko
Brass Knuckles Champion Bobby Duncum beat Man Mountain Mike
Ole Anderson beat Bob Roop in 15:00
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Ronnie Garvin & Rene Goulet
Sonny King beat Original Mr. Wrestling
The Grappler beat Greg Peterson in 14:00

7/23/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
6 Man Battle Royal featuring Man Mountain Mike, Sonny King, Greg Peterson, Hideo Koma, Masao Ota and Dick Dunn.
The Grappler vs Dick Murdoch
Hiro Matsuda vs Ole Anderson

7/24/71 Lakeland, FL @ National Guard Armory
No Time Limit
Sonny King & The Grappler vs Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Hiro Matsuda vs Ole Anderson
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Hideo Koma & Masao Ota

7/27/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Handicap Match
Great Malenko beat Hideo Koma & Mr. Ota
Bobby Duncum ddq The Grappler
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O’Day beat Ole Anderson & Ronnie Garvin
Sonny King beat Corsica Jean
Ted Heath drew Ken Lusk

8/3/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
4 Judges, Rules Strictly Enforced
Dick Murdoch beat Great Malenko in 15:00
Brass Knuckles Champion Bobby Duncum beat The Grappler
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O’Day beat Florida Tag Team Champions Ronnie Garvin & Ole Anderson dq
Sonny King beat Jose Huertas
Ken Lusk beat Juan Garcia
Jack Welch beat Mr. Okuma

8/6/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs The Grappler
Ole Anderson vs Corsica Jean
Sonny King vs Eduardo Perez
Bonnie Watson vs Penny Brooks
Smasher Sloan vs Juan Garcia

8/7/71 Palatka, FL @ Armory
Dick Murdoch vs Great Malenko
Rene Goulet vs Jack Welch
Bonnie Watson vs Kathy O'Day
Pepe Gomez vs Masao Ota

8/9/71 West Palm Beach, FL @ Auditorium
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Hiro Matsuda via pin after a suplex
The Grappler beat Dick Murdoch
Ole Anderson & Ronnie Garvin beat Sonny King & Greg Peterson in 22:00
Juan Garcia & Ron Fuller (sub Lou Klein) beat The Spoilers

8/10/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Southern Champion Jack Brisco beat Gene Kiniski
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Ciclon Negro in 22:00
Hiro Matsuda beat Bobby Duncum dq
The Grappler & Sonny King beat Ole Anderson & Dick Murdoch in 17:00
Great Malenko beat Mr. Okuma in 7:00
Angelo Poffo beat Mr. Ota in 6:00
Greg Peterson beat Pepe Gomez in 6:00

8/13/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Handicap Match
Eddie Graham vs The Spoilers
The Grappler vs Rene Goulet
Hiro Matsuda vs Greg Peterson
Ken Lusk vs Masao Ota

8/17/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Southern Champion Jack Brisco beat The Grappler
Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Hiro Matsuda & Don Curtis
Great Malenko beat Ole Anderson dq
Mr Wrestling beat Greg Peterson
Ron Miller & Larry O’Day beat Mr. Ota & Hideo Koma
Louie Tillet beat Hideo Koma
Ted Heath drew Corsica Jean

8/20/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Eddie Graham
Louie Tillet vs Hiro Matsuda
Greg Peterson & Bobbie Peterson vs Corsica Jean & Bonnie Watson
Unmasked Grappler vs Tom Bradley
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Smasher Sloan & Rene Goulet
Sonny King vs Masao Ota

8/27/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Jack Brisco
Florida Tag Team Champions The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Jim Dalton & Jack Dalton
Johnny Walker vs Scandor Akbar
Corsica Jean & Bonnie Watson vs June Peterson & Greg Peterson

8/31/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Steel Cage Match
Brass Knuckles Champion Bobby Duncum beat Great Malenko
Jack Brisco & Johnny Walker beat Ole Anderson & Dick Murdoch when Brisco pinned Anderson in 17:00
The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Masao Ota & Scandor Akbar
Mr. Wrestling beat Hiro Matsuda
Juan Garcia beat Corsica Jean

9/6/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Special Referee: Don Curtis
Mr Wrestling beat Bobby Duncum dq
Dick Murdoch beat Louie Tillet
Florida Tag Team Champions The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Scandor Akbar & Miguel Feliciano
Handicap Match
Lester Welch beat Jim Dalton & Jack Dalton
Don Curtis beat Porter Tyndale
Juan Garcia drew Duke Keomuka

9/10/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch & Scandor Akbar vs Eddie Graham & Jack Brisco
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Jackie Fargo & Jerry Jarrett
Johnny Walker vs Corsica Jean
Sonny King vs Masao Ota

9/13/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Mr Wrestling drew Dick Murdoch
Don Curtis beat Scandor Akbar (sub Bobby Duncum)
Florida Tag Team Champions Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Smasher Sloan (sub Ronnie Garvin) & Scandor Akbar
Porter Tindale beat Miguel Feliciano
Duke Keomuka beat Tony Russo

9/14/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
If Mr. Wrestling Loses, he must unmask. Match can only be won with a submission hold.
Mr. Wrestling beat Johnny Walker
Lights Out Match
Jack Brisco beat Scandor Akbar
Jack Brisco & Don Curtis beat Dick Murdoch & Texas Plowboy (sub Bobby Duncum)
Handicap Match
Ole Anderson beat Hiro Matsuda & Sonny King when Ole beat King
The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Corsica Jean & Corsica Joe
Duke Keomuka beat Tony Russo

9/17/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Johnny Walker
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Ole Anderson & Scandor Akbar
Mr Wrestling vs Smasher Sloan
Juan Garcia vs Tony Russo

9/20/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Special Referee Louie Tillet
Mr Wrestling beat Johnny Walker
Hiro Matsuda beat Scandor Akbar
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Dick Murdoch & George Strickland
Louie Tillet (sub Johnny Adonis) beat Porter Tindale
John Heath drew Juan Garcia
Duke Keomuka beat Corsica Jean

9/24/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Jack Brisco vs Dick Murdoch
Steel Cage Match
Eddie Graham vs Scandor Akbar
Mr Wrestling vs Ole Anderson
Corsica Jean vs Ken Lusk
Juan Garcia vs Miguel Feliciano

9/27/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch & Mr Wrestling beat Louie Tillet & Johnny Walker
Ken Lusk beat Scandor Akbar
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Al Coco & Corsica Jean
Juan Garcia beat Gary Martin
Greg Peterson beat Miguel Feliciano

9/27/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch & Mr Wrestling beat Louie Tillet & Johnny Walker
Ken Lusk beat Scandor Akbar
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Al Coco & Corsica Jean
Juan Garcia beat Gary Martin
Greg Peterson beat Miguel Feliciano

10/1/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Texas Death Match
Dick Murdoch vs Eddie Graham
Hiro Matsuda vs Mr Wrestling
Ole Anderson vs Don Curtis
Ken Lusk vs Miguel Feliciano
George Strickland vs Al Coco

10/4/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Florida Champion Jack Brisco no decision Dick Murdoch
Ken Lusk beat Bobby Duncum dq
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Corsica Joe & Corsica Jean
June Peterson beat Sarah Corsica
Greg Peterson drew Juan Garcia

10/5/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco & Johnny Walker beat Terry Funk & Bobby Duncum when Walker pinned Duncum
Mr. Wrestling beat Dick Murdoch via pin in 15:00 after a head butt
Florida Tag Team Champions The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Corsica Jean & Corsica Joe
Hiro Matsuda beat Bull Marcus
Louie Tillet beat George Strickland
Corsica Joe (sub Smasher Sloan) beat Greg Peterson

10/11/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch beat Eddie Graham
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Bobby Duncum & Bull Marcus
Scandor Akbar beat Mickey Doyle
Ken Lusk beat Corsica Jean
Juan Garcia beat George Strickland

10/12/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Manager Johnny King won a 17 man $5,000 battle royal
Johnny Walker beat Bobby Duncum
The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Dick Murdoch & Jim Dillon
Hiro Matsuda & Louie Tillet & Mickey Doyle beat Scandor Akbar & Bull Marcus & George Strickland
Roy Welch beat Corsica Joe
Duke Keomuka beat Juan Garcia

10/13/71 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Jack Brisco drew Mr Wrestling 60:00
Ron Fuller & Johnny Walker Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Bull Marcus & Ronnie Garvin beat The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day
Louie Tillet & Ken Lusk beat Corsica Joe & Corsica Jean
June Peterson & Sherri Lee beat Bonnie Watson & Sarah Corsica
Scandor Akbar beat Juan Garcia via pin
George Strickland beat Mike Pappas
att: 3,755

10/15/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Steel Cage Match
Eddie Graham vs Dick Murdoch
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day vs Corsica Joe & Corsica Jean
Ken Lusk vs Black Bart
Roy Welch vs George Strickland

10/19/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco & Jerry Brisco beat Dick Murdoch & Ole Anderson dq when Bobby Duncum interfered
Brass Knuckles Champion Bobby Duncum beat Johnny Walker by submission with a sleeper hold
The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Bull Marcus & Scandor Akbar
Hiro Matsuda beat Black Bart
Louie Tillet beat Greg Peterson
Smasher Sloan beat Al Valesco

10/21/71 Dade City, FL @ Armory
Dick Murdoch vs Don Curtis
Mr Wrestling vs Johnny Walker
Sherri Lee vs Penny Brooks
Ken Lusk vs Scandor Akbar
Corsica Joe & Corsica Jean vs Mickey Doyle & Juan Garcia

10/22/71 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Jack Brisco & Eddie Graham vs Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O’Day vs Ole Anderson & Duke Myers
Ken Lusk vs Scandor Akbar
Juan Garcia vs Corsica Jean

10/26/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Southern Champion George Gaiser beat Terry Funk
No Time Limit. If Walker wins, he gets to wrestle Duncum's manager Johnny King.
Bobby Duncum beat Johnny Walker
The Australians Larry O’Day & Ron Miller beat Dick Murdoch & Ole Anderson dq
Mr. Wrestling beat Don Curtis
Cowboy Lang beat Mighty Atom
Hiro Matsuda beat Duke Myers

10/29/71 Fort Lauderdale, FL @ National Guard Armory
Dick Murdoch vs Johnny Walker
Southern Champion George Gaiser vs Scandor Akbar
Mike Kelly & Pat Kelly vs Hiro Matsuda & Corsica Jean
Cowboy Lang vs Mighty Atom

11/2/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Jack Brisco & Eddie Graham beat Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum dq when Ole Anderson interfered
Mr Wrestling beat Pat O’Connor
Ole Anderson beat George Gaiser dq when Gaiser tossed Ole over the top rope
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O’Day beat Bull Marcus & Duke Myers
Johnny Walker beat Scandor Akbar
Corsica Jean beat Al Valesco
att: "packed house"

11/11/71 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Referee Alex Perez
Western States Champion Ciclon Negro beat Ricky Romero COR in 19:31
Eric Rommel & Mr Wrestling beat The Infernos to win Western States Tag Title when Rommel pinned Inferno II in 11:53 after Buck Robley interfered
Bob Roop drew Terry Funk when the time limit expired in the 3rd fall
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Masio Koma via pin in 1:58 after a drop kick
Pak Song beat Mr Okuma via pin in 2:37 after a karate thrust to the throat
Marie Laverne beat Rosie O'Grady via pin in 6:35 with a sunset flip
Dick Murdoch drew Lightning R Jones

11/17/71 Tucson, AZ @ Community Center
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr drew Gene Kiniski when the 60 minute time limit expired in the 3rd fall
The Infernos vs Bob Roop & Mr Wrestling
Ciclon Negro vs Lightnin R Jones
Dory Funk Sr vs Bull Ramos
Mighty Atom vs Cowboy Lang
Jerry Kozak vs Eric Rommel
Johnny Kostas vs Alex Perez
Ruby Grace vs Phil Melby
Att: 1,500

12/18/71 Sarasota, FL @ Robarts Arena
Referee Leo Garibaldi
Florida Champion Jack Brisco beat Dick Murdoch via pin in 22:00
Mr Wrestling beat Ole Anderson in 13:00 with the guillotine
Sleeper vs Sleeper
Bobby Duncum beat Dale Lewis in 11:00 with a sleeper hold
Hiro Matsuda & George Gaiser beat Florida Tag Team Champions The Alaskans in 9:10
Haiti Kid & Bonnie Watson beat Frenchy Lamont & Penny Brooks when Haiti Kid pinned Frency Lamont in 7:00
Ken Lusk beat Frank Martinez by submission with a cobra hold in 12:00
att: 2,400

12/20/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum & Ole Anderson beat George Gaiser & Bearcat Wright & Johnny Walker
Louie Tillet beat Alaskan I
Haiti Kid & Bonnie Watson beat Frenchy Lamont & Penny Brooks
Ken Lusk beat Bob Griffin
Harry Smith beat Smasher Sloan

12/21/71 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Cage Match
Bobby Duncum beat George Gaiser to regain Brass Knuckles Title
Southern Champion Bobby Shane beat Johnny Walker
Bearcat Wright beat Dick Murdoch dq
Hiro Matsuda & Louie Tillet & Leo Garibaldi beat Dory Funk Sr & Ole Anderson & Johnny King
Tahiti Kid & Bonnie Watson beat Frenchy Lamont & Penny Brooks
Ken Lusk beat Bob Griffin
Note: Tahiti Kid aka Haiti Kid

12/22/71 Miami, FL
Bearcat Wright & Johnny Walker beat Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Sonny Boy Hayes & Corsica Jean beat Pee Wee Adams & Frank Martinez
Hiro Matsuda & Larry O’Day & Robert Fuller beat Ronnie Garvin & Duke Myers & Ole Anderson
Leo Garibaldi beat Johnny King
Haiti Kid beat Frenchy Lamont
Ron Miller beat Frank Monte
Ken Lusk beat Edouardo Perez
att: 2,600

12/25/71 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Referee Alex Perez
Dick Murdoch & Killer Karl Kox beat Jerry Kozak & Dory Funk Sr on a 3rd fall dq
Pak Song beat Buck Robley with a stomach claw in 13:31
Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Mr Wrestling & Nick Roberts when Koma pinned Roberts in 20:34 after a karate thrust to the throat
Moose Morowski beat Alex Perez via pin in 6:38 after an atomic drop

12/26/71 Albuquerque, NM
Ricky Romero vs Pak Song
Mr. Okuma & Masio Koma vs Terry Funk & Buck Robley
Dick Murdoch vs Mr. Wrestling
Black Ace vs Jerry Kozak

12/27/71 Orlando, FL @ Sports Stadium
Southern Champion Bobby Shane beat Johnny Walker
Bearcat Wright beat Dick Murdoch
Bob Roop & Great Malenko beat Ole Anderson & Bobby Duncum
Mr. Wrestling & Louie Tillet beat George Harris (sub for other Alaskan) & Alaskan #?
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Ronnie Garvin & Duke Myers
Corsica Jean beat Frank Martinez

12/29/71 Miami Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Jack Brisco beat Ole Anderson
Southern Champion Bobby Shane beat Great Malenko dq
Bob Roop & Bearcat Wright beat Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Mr. Wrestling & Johnny Walker beat Alaskan Frank Monte & George Harris
The Australians Ron Miller & Larry O'Day beat Eduardo Perez & Ronnie Garvin
Ken Lusk beat Duke Myers
Frank Martinez beat Corsica Jean
att: SRO 3,700

1/20/72 Palatka, FL @ Armory
Dick Murdoch vs Ron Fuller

1/23/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero & Eric Rommel vs Ciclon Negro & Moose Morowski
Lord Alfred Hayes vs Mr Okuma
Dick Murdoch vs Suni War Cloud
Jerry Kozak vs Masio Koma

1/24/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Referee Ken Farber
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro dq when manager Apache Gringo interfered
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Ricky Romero & Eric Rommel on a 3rd fall COR in 21:47
Referee Lee Arteaga
Dick Murdoch beat Dick Rose in 59 seconds
The Hood drew Mr Wrestling 15:00

1/25/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ricky Romero & Suni War Cloud beat Ciclon Negro & Apache Gringo
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Duke Myers
Dick Murdoch beat Jerry Kozak
Mr Wrestling beat Masio Okuma
Alex Perez beat Dick Rose

1/27/72 Amarillo, TX
Ciclon Negro & Moose Morowski beat Ricky Romero & Terry Funk
Dick Murdoch beat Bud Cody
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Pak Song
Suni War Cloud beat Apache Gringo

1/31/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr drew Dick Murdoch 60:00
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro dq when manager Apache Gringo interfered
Referee Tom Trenton
Ricky Romero & Eric Rommel & Suni War Cloud beat Mr Okuma & Apache Gringo & Duke Myers
Loser Leaves Town
Mr Wrestling beat The Hood in 3:45

2/1/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Pak Song 2/3
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Eric Rommel
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Ricky Romero
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma ddq Bill Cody & Jerry Kozak
Mr Wrestling beat Alex Perez

2/7/72 Abilene, TX @ Fairgrounds
Suni War Cloud won a 12 Man Battle Royal for $1,000
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro dq when Negro jumped from the top rope on to Hayes
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Duke Myers
Suni War Cloud & Eric Rommel beat Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma dq
Mask vs Mask
Mr Korea beat Mr Wrestling

2/8/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Dory Funk Sr dq
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Jerry Kozak & Bill Cody
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Mr Wrestling
Duke Myers beat The Lawman
Chavo Guerrero beat Dick Rose

2/14/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Ricky Romero beat Moose Morowski in 14:43
Referee Lee Arteaga
Lord Alfred Hayes dcor Shohei Giant Baba in 23:55
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Terry Funk in 14:01
Mr Wrestling beat Duke Myers in 2:38
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Jerry Kozak & Bill Cody in 38:33

2/15/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ricky Romero beat Moose Morowski
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro
Dick Murdoch ddq Shohei Giant Baba
Suni War Cloud & Mr Wrestling & Bill Cody beat Pak Song & Mr Okuma & Masio Koma
Duke Myers beat Apache Gringo

2/17/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Stadium
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr beat Ciclon Negro when Negro in One Hour 41 minutes could not answer the bell for the 28th fall
Terry Funk dcor Shohei Giant Baba in 7:48
Ricky Romero beat Moose Morowski via pin in 8:06
Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum beat Eric Rommel & Suni War Cloud when Murdoch pinned Rommel in 9:29 after an elbow smash
Pak Song & Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Mr Wrestling & Duke Myers & Bill Cody when Koma pinned Myers in 8:37

2/20/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Special Referee: Lou Thesz
Moose Morowski & Duke Myers vs Lord Alfred Hayes & Eric Rommel
Bobby Duncum vs Bill Cody
Pak Song vs Mr Wrestling

2/21/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Referee Ken Farber
Dory Funk Sr & Ricky Romero beat Ciclon Negro & Moose Morowski when Funk Sr pinned Morowski at 32:45 of the 3rd fall
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Eric Rommel
Suni War Cloud beat Apache Gringo in 2:42
Bobby Duncum beat Bill Cody
Duke Myers beat Ray Valadez in 8:18

2/22/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ricky Romero won an 18 Man Battle Royal
Mexican Death Match
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Pak Song
Terry Funk beat Ciclon Negro
Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum beat Suni War Cloud & Eric Rommel
Bill Cody beat Apache Gringo

2/23/72 Lubbock, TX
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr beat Ciclon Negro
Mr. Okuma & Masio Koma drew Bill Cody & Mr. Wrestling
Apache Gringo beat Dick Rose
Note: The Correct date

2/24/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Bobby Duncum won a 15 man Battle Royal for $2,000
Referee Alex Perez
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro on a 3rd fall dq when Negro tossed Hayes into referee Perez
Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum beat Ricky Romero & Suni War Cloud when Duncum pinned War Cloud in 21:33
Moose Morowski beat Pak Song COR in 9:29
Funk must beat Gringo in 5 minutes or lose the match
Terry Funk beat Apache Gringo with the spinning toe hold in 4:28
Mr Wrestling drew Duke Myers
Also in Battle Royal: Gory Guerrero, Alex Perez, Mr Okuma, Masio Koma, Eric Rommel and Bill Cody

2/28/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Chain Match
Bobby Duncum beat Suni War Cloud in 15:31
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes via pin in 42:15
Handicap Match
Pak Song beat both Alex Perez & Apache Gringo via pin in 19:35
Rocky Mountain Women's Champion Marie Laverne beat Ann Casey
Duke Myers beat Chief Little Eagle

2/29/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Texas Death Match
Ciclon Negro beat Dory Funk Sr
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Eric Rommel
Cowboy Lang (sub Lord Littlebrook) beat Wee Willie Wilson
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Mr Wrestling & Bill Cody
Chavo Guerrero beat Joe Ibadra

3/2/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Combination Death Match
Moose Morowski beat Ricky Romero 2/3
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes in 36:43
Ciclon Negro beat Eric Rommel via pin after a knee drop to the throat in 9:33
Bobby Duncum beat Bill Cody via pin after a piledriver in 11:39
Wee Willie Wilson beat Cowboy Lang (sub Lord Littlebrook)
Mr Wrestling & Suni War Cloud beat Pak Song & Duke Myers when Suni pinned Myers in 7:56
Marie Laverne beat Ann Casey in 5:58

3/6/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes dq when Terry Funk interfered
Terry Funk beat Moose Morowski
Ann Casey beat Marie Laverne
Suni War Cloud drew Mr Wrestling

3/7/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ciclon Negro beat Eric Rommel
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Ricky Romero ddq Bobby Duncum
Cowboy Lang & Bill Cody beat Apache Gringo & Wee Willie Wilson
Mr Wrestling & Suni War Cloud drew Duke Myers & Moose Morowski

3/9/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Bobby Duncum beat Ciclon Negro dq in 17:53 when manager Apache Gringo hit referee Ken Farber with a chair
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes dcor Dick Murdoch in 12:36
Elimination Match
Eric Rommel & Ricky Romero & Mr. Wrestling beat Mr. Okuma & Masio Kuma & Moose Morowski when Rommel emerged as the sole survivor
Pak Song beat Duke Myers
Bud Cody & Cowboy Lang beat Apache Gringo & Wee Willie Wilson when Lang pinned Wilson

3/12/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Center
Ciclon Negro vs Ricky Romero
Lord Alfred Hayes vs Dick Murdoch
Bobby Duncum vs Eric Rommel
Mr Okuma & Masio Koma vs Mr Wrestling & Jerry Kozak

3/13/72 Abilene, TX @ Fairgrounds Round Building
Terry Funk beat Dick Murdoch in 35:00
Duke Myers beat Western States Champions Lord Alfred Hayes 2/3 (belt held up pending rematch)
Cowboy Lang beat Wee Willie Wilson
Indian Strap Match
Suni War Cloud beat Apache Gringo

3/14/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Ciclon Negro
Terry Funk beat Dick Murdoch
Duke Myers beat Bill Cody
Ricky Romero & Eric Rommel beat Bobby Duncum & Apache Gringo
Alex Perez drew Buck Robley

3/16/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr dcor Pak Song in 10:53
Combination Death Match
Dory Funk Sr beat Ciclon Negro 2/3
Dick Murdoch (sub Big Bad John) & Buck Robley beat Mr. Wrestling & Suni War Cloud when Robley pinned War Cloud in 8:09
Referee Ken Farber
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Moose Morowski via pin in 9:49
Ricky Romero drew Eric Rommel
Bobby Duncum beat Bill Cody with a sleeper hold in 9:02

3/20/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Chain Match
Ricky Romero beat Dick Murdoch to win the Brass Knuckles Title
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Mr Wrestling & Bill Cody when Okuma pinned Cody in 14:15
Bobby Duncum beat Jerry Kozak with a sleeper hold in 11:34
Eric Rommel beat Pak Song dq when Song used karate
Note: Murdoch reportedly suspended 60 days for his post match actions.

3/21/72 Big Spring, TX @ Municipal Auditorium
14 Man Battle Royal for $1,000
Ricky Romero vs Moose Morowski 2/3
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch vs Lord Alfred Hayes
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma vs Eric Rommel & Mr Wrestling
Bobby Duncum vs Suni War Cloud
Also in Battle Royal: The Lawman, Duke Myers, Pak Song & Buck Robley

5/18/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
International Tag Team Champions Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk beat Shohei Giant Baba & Seiji Sakaguchi 2/3
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Bobby Duncum with a cradle in 4:02
Dick Murdoch beat Ricky Hunter to win Brass Knuckles Title in 8:53
Moose Morowski drew Eric Rommel
Ricky Romero drew Dingo The Sundowner
Suni War Cloud & Bill Cody beat Duke Myers & Ken Nichols when Suni pinned Nichols in 6:00 after a double judo chop

5/21/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr vs Great Goliath
Western States Tag Team Champions Masio Koma & Mr Okuma vs Lord Alfred Hayes & Ray Hunter
Dick Murdoch vs Suni War Cloud

5/22/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch beat The Lawman
Red Bastien beat Mr Okuma
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Dingo The Sundowner
Suni War Cloud beat Dale Stewart (sub Ken Nichols)

5/23/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch beat Ricky Romero
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Lord Alfred Hayes & Ray Hunter
Ciclon Negro beat Eric Rommel
The Lawman beat Bobby Garcia
Duke Myers beat Ken Nichols

5/24/72 Lubbock, TX
Ciclon Negro beat Ray Hunter
Ricky Romero beat Masio Koma
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Dick Murdoch
Suni War Cloud beat Pedro Smith
Jerry Kozak & Ken Nichols beat Bill Cody & The Lawman

5/28/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch vs Harley Race
Ricky Romero vs Dingo The Sundowner
Suni War Cloud & Bill Cody vs Duke Myers & Red Devil

5/29/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr beat Moose Morowski
Dick Murdoch & Moose Morowski & Duke Myers beat Dory Funk Sr & Lord Alfred Hayes & Ray Hunter
Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Ray Hunter beat Duke Myers

5/30/72 Big Spring, TX @ Municipal Auditorium
Harley Race & Dick Murdoch vs Terry Funk & Lord Alfred Hayes
Moose Morowski vs The Lawman
Suni War Cloud vs Duke Myers
6/5/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Lord Alfred Hayes 2/3 in 34:36
Rocky Mountain Champion Ricky Romero beat Moose Morowski with a sleeper hold
Referee Lee Arteaga
Western States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Ciclon Negro & Red Devil COR
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Eric Rommel in 19:50
Wee Willie Wilson beat Tiny Todd
Dingo The Sundowner beat Ray Hunter by submission with a full nelson

6/6/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Russian Chain Match
Terry Funk beat Harley Race
Tiny Todd beat Wee Willie Wilson
Ciclon Negro beat Suni War Cloud
Red Devil beat Ray Hunter
Moose Morowski & Duke Myers beat Bill Cody & Eric Rommel

6/7/72 Lubbock, TX
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr. beat Pak Song 2/3
Ciclon Negro dcor Ricky Romero
Red Devil beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Mr. Okuma & Masao Koma beat Ray Hunter & Suni War Cloud

6/9/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
NWA Champion Dory Funk Jr beat Ciclon Negro on a 3rd fall dq when manager JC Dykes interfered
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Ricky Romero
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Moose Morowski
Wee Willie Wilson beat Tiny Todd
Wtsern States Tag Team Champions Mr Okuma & Masio Koma beat Suni War Cloud & Chief Little Eagle

6/12/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Referee Lee Arteaga
Lord Alfred Hayes (sub Ricky Romero) beat Dick Murdoch on a 3rd fall dq when Murdoch was caught using brass knuckles
Ciclon Negro dcor Red Devil
Elimination Match for $1,000
Bill Cody & Bobby Garcia & Suni War Cloud beat Pak Song & Mr Okuma & Masio Koma when Cody emerged as the sole survivor
Moose Morowski beat Duke Myers
Eric Rommel drew Dingo The Sundowner

6/16/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Terry Funk dcor Dick Murdoch
Red Devil beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Moose Morowski beat Pak Song
The Lawman & Eric Rommel beat Mr Okuma & Masio Koma

6/19/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Red Devil won an 18 Man Russian Roulette Battle Royal for $4,000 by eliminating Terry Funk
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Harley Race via pin in 13:46
Moose Morowski & Bobby Duncum & Ciclon Negro drew Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricky Romero & Eric Rommel 30:00
Terry Funk beat Red Devil dq when JC Dykes intefered
Dingo The Sundowner beat Larry O'Day in 1:53 with a full nelson
Ron Miller vs Duke Myers
Also in Battle Royal: Suni War Cloud, Buck Robley, Bill Cody and JC Dykes

6/20/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Mr Wrestling won a 20 Man Battle Royal
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro to regain the Western States Title
Dory Funk Sr & Terry Funk beat Harley Race & Dick Murdoch
Red Devil beat Mr Wrestling
Moose Morowski & Dingo The Sundowner beat Ron Miller & Larry O'Day
Also in Battle Royal: Eric Rommel, Mr Okuma, Masio Koma, Suni war Cloud, Duke Myers & Sal Domingues

6/25/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero vs Ciclon Negro
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch vs Pak Song
Red Devil vs Eric Rommel
Moose Morowski & Bobby Duncum vs Suni War Cloud & Bill Cody

6/26/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Red Devil & Dingo The Sundowner & JC Dykes beat Dory Funk Sr & Ciclon Negro dq
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch dq when Murdoch jumped off the top rope onto Hayes
Ricky Romero drew Bobby Duncum 20:00
Mr Wrestling beat Suni War Cloud
Kay Noble beat Dawn Lemke
Eric Rommel & Bill Cody beat Moose Morowski & Duke Myers

6/28/72 Lubbock, TX
Russian Chain Match
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch beat Pak Song
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Dingo The Sundowner
Jerry Kozak ddq Killer Karl Kox
Suni War Cloud beat Mr. Okuma
Bill Cody drew Duke Myers

6/30/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Pak Song & Lord Alfred Hayes won battle royal by splitting the $2,000 purse rather than fighting each other
Ricky Romero beat Ciclon Negro dq
Brass Knuckles Champion Dick Murdoch beat Pak Song dq when Song used karate
Moose Morowski & Mr Okuma & Red Devil beat Mr Wrestling & Eric Rommel & Suni War Cloud
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Bobby Duncum
Note: Murdoch did not compete in the Battle Royal due to the injury he suffered in his match with Pak Song

7/2/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Dick Murdoch & Red Devil vs Pak Song & Mr Wrestling
Ricky Romero vs Bobby Duncum
Kay Noble vs Liz Stevens
Lord Alfred Hayes vs Moose Morowski

7/3/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Match
Pak Song beat Dick Murdoch
Lord Alfred Hayes drew Terry Funk 60:00
Kay Noble beat Liz Stevens
Moose Morowski beat Chief Little Eagle
Att: 2,000
Note: The clipping says Song won the Brass Knuckles Title from Murdoch.

7/4/72 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Florida Champion Paul Jones drew Mr Wrestling Tim Woods
Zodiac beat Johnny Walker dq
Hiro Matsuda beat Pak Song dq
Dick Murdoch beat Great Malenko
Mike Graham & Louie Tillet beat Mike Webster & Redbeard
Taurus beat Mike George

7/11/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Terry Funk & Ricky Romero beat Dick Murdoch & Ciclon Negro
Lord Alfred Hayes drew Moose Morowski
Pak Song beat Bobby Duncum
Eric Rommel beat Dingo The Sundowner
Suni War Cloud beat Bob Demon

7/19/72 Lubbock, TX
Mr. Wrestling & Ricky Romero beat Dingo The Sundowner & Red Devil & JC Dykes
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Terry Funk 2/3
Western States Tag Team Champions Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Nick Kozak & Jerry Kozak
Kurt Von Steiger beat Eric Rommel
Bill Cody drew Masio Koma

7/21/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Terry Funk & Dory Funk Sr beat Fritz Von Erich & Dick Murdoch when Terry pinned Murdoch
Mr Wrestling beat Red Devil dq
Pak Song beat Ciclon Negro
Ricky Romero dcor Bobby Duncum
Moose Morowski drew Nick Kozak
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Bill Cody
Att: 4,000+

7/23/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
12 Man Battle Royal for $2,000
Western States Tag Team Champions Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch vs Dory Funk Sr & Terry Funk
Ciclon Negro vs Suni War Cloud
Ricky Romero vs JC Dykes
Pak Song vs Red Devil
Sal Domingues vs Eric Rommel

7/25/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Western States Tag Team Champions Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Terry Funk & Jerry Kozak
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro
Handicap Match
Ricky Romero & Mr Wrestling beat Karl Von Steiger & Red Devil & JC Dykes
Texas Women's Champion Marie LaVerne beat Liz Stevens
Eric Rommel beat Jack Garfano

7/26/72 Lubbock, TX
Western States Tag Team Champions Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Dory Funk Sr & Terry Funk
Mr. Wrestling drew Red Devil
Kurt Von Steiger beat Bill Cody
Nick Kozak beat Mr. Okuma
Suni War Cloud drew Eric Rommel

7/30/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Special Referee: Lou Thesz
Brass Knuckles Champion Terry Funk vs Dick Murdoch
Red Devil & Karl Von Steiger vs Ricky Romero & Pak Song
Eric Rommel vs Lord Alfred Hayes
Moose Morowski vs Mr Wrestling
Mr Wrestling must pin JC Dykes in 5 minutes or lose $500
JC Dykes vs Mr Wrestling

7/31/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Match
Dick Murdoch beat Pak Song
Bobby Duncum beat Ricky Romero
JC Dykes barred from Coliseum
Red Devil beat Bill Cody
Suni War Cloud beat Moose Morowski
Note: The clipping says Murdoch regained the Brass Knuckles Title from Song.

8/1/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ricky Romero drew JC Dykes 5:00
10 3:00 Rounds of Wrestling
Ciclon Negro beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Terry Funk drew Dick Murdoch
Bobby Duncum beat Ricky Romero
Pak Song drew Karl Von Steiger
Farmer Pete & Bill Cody beat Cowboy Lang & Nick Kozak
Note: No stips were mentioned for the Dykes/Romero match but I assume Dykes won because Romero was unable to pin him in five minutes.

8/7/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Match
Terry Funk beat Dick Murdoch
Pak Song drew Bobby Duncum
Mr Okuma beat Suni War Cloud
Bill Cody beat Dennis Bockwinkel via pin
Note: The clipping says Terry Funk won the Brass Knuckles Title from Murdoch

8/8/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Ciclon Negro beat Terry Funk
Combination Texas Death & Texas Tornado Match
Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Nick Kozak & Jerry Kozak
Pak Song drew Karl Von Steiger
Dennis Bockwinkel drew Sal Dominguez
Bill Cody beat The Lawman

8/14/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Dick Murdoch beat Dory Funk Sr dq when Pak Song interfered
Oriental Death Match
Pak Song beat Mr Okuma
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Mr Wrestling
Bill Cody drew Sal Domingues

8/15/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Dick Murdoch beat Nick Kozak
Bobby Duncum beat Pak Song
JC Dykes locked in cage
Ricky Romero beat Red Devil
Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricky Starr beat Mr Okuma & Masio Koma
Mr Wrestling drew Bill Cody

8/20/72 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Combination Texas Death & Texas Tornado Matcj
Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum vs Ricky Romero & Pak Song
Ricky Starr vs Mr Okuma
Mr Wrestling vs Red Devil
Ciclon Negro vs Nick Kozak

8/21/72 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
Dory Funk Sr & Pak Song beat Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch when Funk Sr pinned Murdoch in the 3rd fall
Western States Champion Lord Alfred Hayes beat Ciclon Negro on a 3rd fall dq
Mr Okuma beat Sal Dominguez
Dennis Bockwinkel beat Bill Cody
att: 2,000

8/22/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
El Santo & Ricky Romero beat Karl Von Steiger & Red Devil
Western States Tag Team Champions Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch beat Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricky Starr
Mil Mascaras beat Ciclon Negro
Mr Wrestling beat Sal Dominguez
Terry Funk was unable to beat JC Dykes in five minutes so Dykes was declared the winner

8/28/72 El Paso, TX @ County Coliseum
Referee Lee Arteaga
Ricky Romero & Terry Funk beat Bobby Duncum & Dick Murdoch on a 3rd fall dq
1. Romero pinned Duncum in 16:50
2. Duncum won 2nd fall at the 18:29 mark
3. Murdoch was dq'ed for jumping off the top rope on to Funk
Ciclon Negro drew Karl Von Steiger when the 45 minute time limit expired in the 3rd fall
Jerry Kozak & Nick Kozak beat Sal Domingues & Mr Wrestling when Jerry pinned Domingues
Marie Laverne beat Estella Molina

8/29/72 Odessa, TX @ Ector County Coliseum
Texas Death Match
Ciclon Negro beat Ricky Romero
Dory Funk Sr beat Red Devil
Ricky Starr beat Dick Murdoch
Lord Alfred Hayes & Pak Song beat Moose Morowski & Dennis Bockwinkel
Bobby Duncum beat Nick Kozak
Funk Sr must pin JC Dykes in five minutes or lose $500
Dory Funk Sr could not pin Dykes in 5:00 so Dykes was declared the winner

8/30/72 Lubbock, TX
Lou Thesz beat Ciclon Negro dq
Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricky Starr beat Dick Murdoch & Bobby Duncum
Ricky Romero beat Kurt von Steiger
Pak Song beat Dennis Bockwinkel
Betty Niccoli drew Marie Laverne
Masao Koma drew Nick Kozak

8/31/72 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Texas Death Match, Special Referee: Lou Thesz
Ciclon Negro beat Dory Funk Sr in 48:10
Western States Tag Team Champions Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricky Starr beat Mr Okuma & Masio Koma when Starr pinned Koma in the 3rd fall
Karl Von Steiger beat Rufus R Jones by default when Rufus failed to appear
Ricky Romero beat Dick Murdoch via pin in 11:10 after a body slam
US Women's Champion Betty Niccoli drew Texas Women's Champion Marie Laverne
Pak Song drew Bobby Duncum
Moose Morowski beat Suni War Cloud via pin in 5:38 after a knee lift

9/4/72 El Paso, TX
Texas Death Match
Dory Funk Sr beat Dick Murdoch
Mexican Death Match
Ricky Romero beat Bobby Duncum in 5:30 when Romero was the 1st man to his feet after both men had been knocked unconscious on the arena floor
Western States Tag Team Champions Lord Alfred Hayes & Ricki Starr beat Mr Koma & Masio Okuma 2/3
1. Koma & Okuma won 1st fall
2. Hayes & Starr won 2nd fall
3. Hayes & Starr won 3rd fall at the 33:26 mark
Mr Wrestling beat Moose Morowski
Suni War Cloud beat Bobby Garcia

9/6/72 Lubbock, TX
Texas Death Match
Ciclon Negro beat Terry Funk
Loser Leaves Town
Lord Alfred Hayes beat Dick Murdoch
Pak Song beat Bobby Duncum
Dory Funk Sr. beat Black Devil
Nick Kozak drew Suni War Cloud
J.C. Dykes beat Dory Funk Sr
7/30/73 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Man Mountain Mike won a 15 man $4,004 Battle Royal by eliminating Dick Murdoch & Boris Malenko
Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr beat Dick Murdoch & Boris Malenko 33:12
TV Champion Buck Robley beat Jerry Kozak 2/3
1. Robley pinned Kozak in 39 seconds after clubbing Jerry with his loaded arm brace
2. Kozak pinned Robley in 4:00 after a knee lift
3. Robley pinned Kozak after countering an airplane spin
Tommy "Jumbo" Tsuruta beat Karl Von Steiger in 12:56
Moose Morowski beat Satchmo Boagie in less than 5:00
The Hood beat Mack Quarry in 8:38

8/7/73 Odessa, TX
Terry Funk beat Boris Malenko
Dick Murdock & Ciclon Negro beat Moose Morowski & Ricky Romero 2/3
Ivan Putski bodyslammed Man Mountain Mike, but refused the $1,000 prize
Stan Hansen beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Tommy Tamomi (Tsuruta) beat Mike Paidousis

8/9/73 Amarillo, Tx @ Sports Arena
International Tag Team Champions Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk beat Tommy Jumbo Tsuruta & Stan Hansen 2/3
1. Tsuruta beat Dory Jr with the sleeper hold in 20:24
2. Terry pinned Tsuruta after a rollup in 13:55
3. Dory Jr pinned Hansen
Dick Murdoch beat Ciclon Negro in 12:15 via pin with a small package
Killer Karl Kox beat Lord Alfred Hayes via pin in 9:30 after a brain buster
Moose Morowski beat Mike Paidousis via pin in 7:28 after an atomic drop
Nick Kozak drew ? 10:00

8/13/73 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
El Santo & Mil Mascaras beat Ciclon Negro & Buck Robley 2/3
1. Mascaras pinned Robley at the 9:31 mark after a suplex
2. Negro, aided by Robley's loaded arm brace, pinned Mascaras at 19:04
3. Santo pinned Robley at the 27:05 mark
Ricky Romero beat Killer Karl Kox dq when Kox was caught trying to use a lead weight in his fist by referee Mack Quarry
Dick Murdoch beat Moose Morowski
The Patriot beat Tomomi "Jumbo" Tsuruta
Stan Hansen beat Larry Lane

8/14/73 Odessa, TX
Mil Mascaras & Ricky Romero beat Ciclon Negro & Killer Karl Kox
Dick Murdoch beat Buck Robley
The Patriot beat Terry Funk
Moose Morowski beat Mike Paidousis
Tommy Tsuruta beat Stan Hansen

8/16/73 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Combination Texas Death & Texas Tornado Match
Dick Murdoch & Terry Funk (sub Les Thornton) beat Ciclon Negro & Boris Malenko 2/3
1. Murdoch pinned Negro in 7:15
2. Malenko pinned Murdoch in 6:42
3. Funk beat Malenko in 9:54
Ricky Romero beat Buck Robley COR in 15:50 after Romero rammed Robley's head into the ring post
Stan Hansen beat Killer Karl Kox on a reverse decision dq
Tomomi "Jumbo" Tsuruta drew The Partiot 20:00
Larry Lane beat Mack Quarry 6:29

9/16/73 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
NWA Champion Jack Brisco vs Dick Murdoch
Dory Funk Jr vs Pak Song
Ciclon Negro & The Patriot vs Les Thornton & Tommy Tsuruta
Don Fargo vs Mr. X

9/27/73 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch & Dory Funk Jr beat Western States Tag Team Champions Karl von Steiger & The Patriot dq
Ivan Putski beat Man Mountain Mike
Ciclon Negro beat Bob Griffin
The Viking drew Nick Kozak
Buck Robley beat Jerry Bohn
Les Thornton beat Don Fargo

9/29/73 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Ivan Putski beat Buck Robley via submission with a bear hug
Dick Murdoch & Ricky Romero beat The Patriot & Ciclon Negro dq when The Patriot's manager Percival A. Friend hit Murdoch with a bucket
Karl Von Steiger beat Terry Funk via pin in 18:42 after a heart thrust
Les Thornton drew Jerry Kozak
Don Fargo beat The Viking

11/18/73 Albuquerque, NM @ Civic Auditorium
Ricky Romero vs Karl von Krupp
Terry Funk & Dick Murdoch vs Ciclon Negro & The Patriot
Jim Dillon vs The Viking
Stan Hansen vs Killer Karl Kox

5/23/74 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Dick Murdoch beat Bob Roop via pin in 17:49
Referee Ken Farber
Jim Dillon beat Dory Funk Jr via pin in 26:32
Karl Von Steiger beat Bob Backlund to win Western States Title in 15:02 with an abdominal stretch
Judo Jacket Match
Akio Sato beat Kung Fu Lee dq in 11:57
The Patriots beat Ricky Romero & Nick Kozak when Patriot I pinned Kozak in 13:10
Alex Perez drew Stan Hansen 10:00

5/30/74 Amarillo, TX @ Sports Arena
Dick Murdoch beat Karl Von Steiger via pin in 33:03 to win Western States Title
TV Champion Terry Funk dcor Jim Dillon in 18:02
The Patriots beat Ricky Romero & Nick Kozak
Bob Backlund drew Akio Sato 15:00
Gorgeous George Jr beat Kung Fu Lee via pin in 8:52

6/17/74 El Paso, TX @ Coliseum
Dory Funk Jr & Ricky Romero beat Shohei Giant Baba & Kung Fu Lee 2/3
1. Baba pinned Dory Jr in 8:34 after a giant kick
2. Referee Joe Higuchi dq'ed Kung Fu Lee for illegal thrusts to Romero's throat
3. Dory Jr pinned Kung Fu Lee with a back slide.
Cage Match
Jim Dillon beat Dick Murdoch when Dillon was kicked out of the cage by Murdoch
Gorgeous George Jr beat Karl Von Steiger
Patriot I beat Nick Kozak via pin in 12:32 after a head butt
Akio Sato beat The Grappler via pin in 11:48 with a reverse cradle

7/25/74 Amarillo, TX
Combination Texas Tornado and Texas Death Match
Ricky Romero & Nick Kozak beat Siegfried Stanke & Karl Von Steiger on a 3rd fall COR
1. Under Texas Death Match rules, Kozak pinned Stanke in 7:47 after a backbreaker.
2. Under Texas Tornado Match rules, Romero was tossed from the ring and Kozak was pinned.
3. Under Texas Death Match Rules, Von Steiger and Kozak were the legal men in the ring. Von Steiger went outside the ring to fight with Romero and was counted out of the ring.
International Champion Dick Murdoch beat Ernie Ladd dq when Jim Dillon interfered
Ben Justice & Patriot I & Jim Dillon beat Stan Hansen & Akio Sato & Lord Alfred Hayes when Justice pinned Hansen in 29:30

12/26/74 Amarillo, TX
International Tag Team Champions Terry Funk & Dory Funk Jr beat Shohei Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta
NWA Jr Champion Ken Mantell beat Eddie Graham
Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes beat Ray Stevens & Blackjack Mulligan
Killer Karl Kox beat Red Bastien
Joe Blanchard beat Stan Hansen
Bob Geigel beat Mr Okuma
Gorgeous George Jr vs Akio Sato

12/28/74 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
Dominic DeNucci & Tony Parisi beat Dick Slater & Professor Tanaka to win the Florida Tag Team title
Southern Champion Mongolian Stomper beat Joe Leduc
Eddie Graham & Bob Armstrong beat Bob Roop & Dick Murdoch dq when Gary Hart intefered
Bill Watts beat Pat Barrett
Tony Charles beat Patriot I
George Gouliovas & Frank Hester beat Sonny Rogers & Beautiful Bruce
Mike Pappas drew Jay Clay

1/2/75 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch beat Blackjack Mulligan to win International Title
Lou Thesz beat Killer Karl Kox
Ricky Romero & Moose Morowski beat Great Goliath & Mr Okuma
Karl Von Steiger beat Akio Sato
Gorgeous George Jr drew Nick Kozak

1/7/75 Tampa, FL @ Fort Homer Hesterly Armory
NWA Champion Jack Brisco beat Bob Roop (sub Bill Watts)
Texas Bullrope Match
Dusty Rhodes beat Mongolian Stomper
Tony Parisi & Dominic DeNucci beat Mike McCord & Dick Slater
Dory Funk Jr beat Jerry Brisco
Bob Roop beat Great Malenko (sub Danny Hodge)
Dick Murdoch beat Tony Charles
Mike Pappas beat Red Shadow
Pat Barrett beat Gene Lewis
LD Lewis beat Larry Sharpe

1/15/75 Lubbock, TX
Blackjack Mulligan beat Don Leo Jonathan
Scott Casey & Dick Murdoch beat Killer Karl Kox & Ray Stevens
Moose Morowski beat Mr Okuma
Karl Von Steiger beat The Lawman

2/8/75 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
25 Man Battle Royal featuring Andre The Giant
Florida Champion Bill Watts vs Dick Murdoch
North American Champion Bob Armstrong vs Harley Race
plus 7 other exciting matches

2/12/75 Lubbock, TX
International Champion Dick Murdoch beat Killer Karl Kox (sub Ciclon Negro)
Black Gordman & Great Goliath beat Nick Kozak & Scott Casey
Akio Sato & Jerry Kozak beat Momota & Mr Okuma
Hair Vs Beard
Ricky Romero beat Karl Von Steiger

2/13/75 Amarillo, TX
Ciclon Negro beat Dick Murdoch
Terry Funk & Ricky Romero beat Black Gordman & Great Goliath
Scott Casey beat Killer Karl Kox
Moose Morowski beat Mr Okuma
Nick Kozak & Akio Sato beat Karl Von Steiger & Mitsu Momota

2/17/75 West Palm Beach, FL @ Auditorium
Bill Watts & Chris Taylor vs Dick Murdoch & Bob Roop
Lumberjack Match
Mongolian Stomper vs Jos Leduc
Mike McCord vs Tony Parisi
Dominic Denucci vs Baron Scicluna
Tony Charles vs Pat Barrett
Frank Hester vs Red Shadow

2/21/75 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Canadian Death Match
Jos Leduc vs Mongolian Stomper
Bob Armstrong vs Dick Murdoch
Bobby Shane vs Pat Barrett
Dominic Denucci & Tony Parisi vs The Patriots
Greg Peterson vs George McCreary
Johnny Weaver vs Beautiful Bruce

3/31/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds
Pork Chop Cash & Grizzly Smith beat Stan Hansen & Frank Goodish
Bill Watts beat Buck Robley
Dick Murdoch beat Johnny Eagles
Jack Curtis beat Jerry Miller
Jay Clayton beat Mitsuo Hatta

4/3/75 New Orleans, LA
Danny Miller (sub Grizzly Smith) beat Scandor Akbar
Bill Watts beat Bob Sweetan
Ronnie Garvin beat Igor Putski
Danny Miller beat Mitsuo Hata
Dick Murdoch beat Silento Rodriguez

4/14/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Arena
Andre The Giant won a 15 man Battle Royal
Bill Watts & Ciclon Negro beat Buck Robley & Dick Murdoch
Grizzly Smith & Jack Curtis beat Frank Goodish & Stan Hansen
Jack Curtis beat Stan Hansen
Pork Chop Cash beat Frank Valois
Oni Wiki Wiki drew Jerry Miller
Otto Von Heller beat Amazing Zuma

4/21/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Arena
Ken Mantell beat Scandor Akbar
Bill Watts beat Ciclon Negro
AWA Champion Verne Gagne beat Jerry Miller
Dick Murdoch beat Grizzly Smith
Pork Chop Cash drew Buck Robley
Ted Heath beat Mitsu Hata
Stan Hansen & Frank Goodish beat Johnny Eagles & Jay Clayton

5/3/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Dick Murdoch beat Bill Watts
Ronnie Garvin beat Ken Mantell
Grizzly Smith beat Buck Robley
Dick Murdoch beat Jack Curtis
Tom Jones & Pork Chop Cash beat The Pro & Mike Boyette
Jerry Miller drew Argentina Zuma

5/17/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Ken Mantell beat Ronnie Garvin
Bill Watts & Danny Hodge beat Dick Murdoch & Scandor Akbar
Tom Jones drew The Pro
Buck Robley beat Johnny Eagles
Jay Clayton beat Mike Boyette

May 29, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Bill Watts, Roberto Soto beat Dick murdoch, Bob Sweetan

June 5, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch beat Danny Miller

6/9/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Dick Murdoch beat Dan Miller
Bill Watts & Danny Hodge beat Stan Hansen & Frank Goodish
Jay Clayton beat Buck Robley dq
Jack Curtis beat Bill Ash
Pork Chop Cash beat Tony Russo

6/16/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Dick Murdoch beat Bill Watts
Jay Clayton win a 6 man elimination bout
Hiro Matsuda beat Ted Heath
Jack Curtis beat Mitsuo Hata
Oni Wiki Wiki beat Ted Dibiase

6/23/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Bill Watts beat Dick Murdoch
Danny Hodge beat Buck Robley
Jay Clayton & Vic Muehler beat ?
Jack Curtis beat Jerry Miller
Darling Dagmar won a midget girls battle royal

June 26, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Bill Watts

7/2/75 Jackson, MS
Bill Watts & The Spoiler beat Dick Murdoch & Killer Karl Kox
Hiro Matsuda beat Jack Curtis Jr
Buck Robley beat Vic Muehler
Skandor Akbar beat Bill Dromo
Roberto Soto drew Ted DiBiase

7/9/75 Jackson, MS
Bill Watts & The Spoiler beat Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch
Rip Tyler beat Danny Miller
Vic Muehler beat Jerry Miller
Ted DiBiase beat Bill Dromo
Igor Putski drew Roberto Soto

7/16/75 Jackson, MS
The Spoiler drew Dick Murdoch
Stan Hansen & Frank Goodish beat Vic Muehler & Bill Dromo
Danny Hodge beat Ronnie Garvin
Tom Jones drew Jerry Miller
Ted DiBiase beat Ted Heath

7/18/75 Tallahassee, FL @ Sports Stadium
Dick Murdoch vs Jim Dillon
Lumberjack Match
Ciclon Negro vs Roger Kirby
Rocky Johnson & Mike George vs John Foley & Dutch Mantell
Pepper Gomez vs Mr Eito
Tony Charles vs Ronnie Paul
Joey Rossi vs Mark Starr

7/19/75 Jacksonville, FL @ Coliseum
Harley Race vs Dick Murdoch
No dq Match
Bob Roop vs Ciclon Negro
Killer Karl Krupp & Abdullah The Butcher vs Mike George & Rocky Johnson
Texas Death Match
Roger Kirby vs Tiger Conway Jr
Ron Bass & Don Bass vs Mike Graham & Adnan Kaissey
Omar Negro vs Mr Eito
Dutch Mantel vs Tony Charles
Doug Somers vs Joey Rossi

7/21/75 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
NWA Jr Heavyweight Title Match
Ken Mantell vs Hiro Matsuda
Bill Watts & Danny Hodge vs Dick Murdoch & Buck Robley
Jay Clayton vs Frank Goodish
Igor Putski vs Ivan Crankovic
Dick Reynolds vs Mitsu Hata

August 21, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch, Killer Karl kox vs Jay Clayton, Vic Muehler

8/25/75 Tulsa, OK
Danny Hodge beat Killer Karl Kox
Bob Sweetan & Buck Robley beat Ken Mantell & Jay Clayton
The Alaskan beat Jack Curtis
Mike Pappas drew Mark Starr

September 4, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch, Killer Karl kox vs Bill Watts, Danny Hodge

September 11, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Buck Robley

9/19/75 Jackson, MS @ Fairground Coliseum
$2500 Bounty Match (Funk’s bounty on Murdoch)
Dick Murdoch beat Prof. Toru Tanaka
Bill Watts & The Spoiler beat Killer Karl Kox & The Angel
Tom Jones beat Ted Dibiase
Igor Putski beat John Foley
Ted Heath beat Mike Pappas

October 9, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Killer Karl Kox ***Brass Knucks Event***

October 23, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch, a Mystery partner vs Killer karl kox, Waldo Von Erich

October 30, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Killer karl kox

November 6, 1975 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Two ring battle royal including Dick murdoch

12/25/75 Amarillo, TX
Referee Alex Perez
International Champion Super Destroyer beat Haystack Calhoun dq in 13:2? when Calhoun used a chair on referee Perez and Super Destroyer
Dory Funk Jr beat Killer Tim Brooks by submission with a spinning toe hold in 12:45
Dick Murdoch beat Don Wyat with a brain buster in 14:10
Lord Alfred Hayes drew Ted Dibiase 15:00
Sputnik Monroe beat Joe Palardy via pin in 11:00 after a knee drop

January 3, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Killer karl kox

January 15, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Killer karl kox - Haystacks Calhoun is special ref

March 4, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch, Ted DiBiase vs Killer karl Kox, Buck Robley

March 18, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Killer karl Kox Tied together in a lights out match

March 25, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
NWA Champion Terry Funk beat Dick Murdoch

April 1, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Ken Patera $2000 bounty match

April 8, 1976 New Orleans, LA - St. Bernard Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Ken Patera no DQ match

4/12/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Bill Watts beat Waldo Von Erich
Dick Murdoch beat Scandor Akbar
Killer Karl Kox beat Ted Dibiase
Jay Clayton beat Rick McGraw
Alex Perez beat Jim Gagne

4/19/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Bill Watts beat Waldo Von Erich
Ken Patera beat Dick Murdoch
Hollywood Blondes Buddy Roberts & Jerry Brown beat Ted Dibiase & Jay Clayton
Ted Dibiase beat Oni Wiki Wiki
Jay Clayton beat Jerry Brown

5/3/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch ddq Killer Karl Kox & Ken Patera
Jay Clayton & Nelson Royal beat Hollywood Blondes Buddy Roberts & Jerry Brown
Ted Dibiase beat Sir Oliver Humperdink
Rick McGraw drew Mr Ito

5/13/76 Amarillo, TX
Ricky Romero beat Randy Tyler
Dick Murdoch & Scott Casey beat Super Destroyer & Hank James
Reggie Parks beat Bobby Jaggers
The Lawman drew Joe Palardy
Nick Roberts beat Wayne Hammer

5/14/76 Lubbock, TX
Dick Murdoch beat Western States Champion Super Destroyer dq
Scott Casey & Reggie Parks beat Bobby Jaggers & Randy Tyler to win Western States Tag Team Title
Ricky Romero beat Hank James COR
Jerry Kozak beat Joe Palardy
The Lawman beat Wayne Hammer

6/10/76 Amarillo, TX
Referee Ken Farber
Ernie Ladd dcor Dick Murdoch at 24:40
Scott Casey beat Frank Goodish via pin in 20:51 with a sunset flip
Western States Tag Team Champions Dennis Stamp & Davey O'Hannon beat The Lawman & Ricky Romero in 15:05 when Stamp pinned The Lawman after a neckbreaker
Hank James beat Reggie Parks in 13:56 with a leg dive
Joe Palardy beat Wayne Hammer via pin in 7:20 after a flying leg drop

6/21/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Buck Robley beat Bob Sweetan (sub Killer Karl Kox)
Dick Murdoch beat Ken Patera dq
Nelson Royal beat Bob Griffin
Bob Sweetan beat Ted Heath
Oni Wiki Wiki & Rick McGraw beat John Brown & Jerry Green

6/28/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Ken Patera & Bob Sweetan beat Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch dq
Killer Karl Kox beat Buck Robley
Nelson Royal drew Pat Barrett 30:00
Jay Clayton beat Gene Lewis
Ted Heath beat Mike Hendrick

7/1/76 Chalmette, LA
Buck Robley & Dick The Bruiser beat Bob Sweetan & Killer Karl Kox
Dick Murdoch beat Ron Starr
Tom Jones beat Seigfried Stanke
Handicap Match
Abdullah The Butcher beat Mike Shelton & Silento Rodriguez
Bob Griffin beat The Medic

7/12/76 Tulsa, OK
Bill Watts beat Killer Karl Kox
Dick Murdoch beat Siegfried Stanke
Ken Patera beat Pat Barrett
Randy Tyler & Bobby Jaggers beat Bob Griffin & Nelson Royal
Silento Rodriguez beat Ted Heath

7/19/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Bill Watts beat Killer Karl Kox
Dick Murdoch beat Seigfried Stanke
Ken Patera beat Pat Barrett
Randy Tyler & Bobby Jaggers beat Bob Griffin & Nelson Royal
Silento Rodriguez beat Ted Heath 20:00

7/30/76 Lawton, OK @ Great Plains Coliseum
Dick Murdoch & Nelson Royal vs Ken Patera & Killer Karl Kox
Farmer Pete vs Little Tokyo
Bob Griffin vs Gene Lewis

8/2/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Dick Murdoch beat Killer Karl Kox
Ken Patera beat Bill Watts dq
Nelson Royal & Pat Barrett drew Randy Tyler & Bobby Jaggers
Tony Russo beat Rick McGraw

8/5/76 Chalmette, LA
Dick Murdoch beat Ken Patera
Buck Robley & Jay Clayton beat Ron Starr & Bob Sweetan
Pat Barrett beat Gene Lewis

8/9/76 Tulsa, OK
NWA Champion Terry Funk vs Dick Murdoch
Bill Watts vs Ken Patera
Nelson Royal vs Killer Karl Kox
Pat Barrett vs Bobby Jaggers
Rick McGraw vs Ted Heath
Silento Rodriguez vs Tony Russo

8/16/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Killer Karl Kox & Ken Patera beat Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch
Scandor Akbar beat Tom Jones
Nelson Royal beat Bobby Jaggers
Pat Kelly & Mike Kelly beat Gene Lewis & Tony Russo
Pat Barrett beat Igor Putski

8/23/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Bob Sweetan & Killer Karl Kox & Scandor Akbar beat Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch & Larry Hennig
Nelson Royal beat Pat Barrett
Kitty Adams & Vivian St John beat Leilani Kai & Toni Rose

8/27/76 Lawton, OK @ Great Plains Coliseum
Vivian St John vs Leilani Kai
Ken Patera vs Nelson Royal
Bob Griffin vs Scandor Akbar

9/1/76 Jackson, MS
Dick Murdoch & Buck Robley vs Killer Karl Kox & Ken Patera
Grizzly Smith vs Scandar Akbar
Nelson Royal vs Pat Barrett
Randy Tyler vs Pat Kelly
Bobby Jaggers vs Mike Kelly

9/2/76 Chalmette, LA
Bill Watts beat Ken Patera
Dick Murdoch beat Bob Sweetan
Jay Clayton beat Bob Griffin
Ron Starr beat Rick McGraw
Ted Heath beat Tony Russo
Silento Rodriguez beat Treach Phillips

9/6/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Nelson Royal beat Scandor Akbar dq
Pat Barrett beat Jay Clayton
Ron Starr beat Bob Griffin
Tony Russo drew Igor Putski
Pat McGinnis beat Oni Wiki Wiki

9/13/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Dick Murdoch no contest Ken Patera
Nelson Royal & Larry Hennig beat Scandor Akbar & Pat Barrett
Buck Robley drew Ron Starr
Pat McGinnis beat Igor Putski
Bob Griffin beat Tony Russo

9/15/76 Jackson, MS @ Fairground Coliseum
Brass Knuckles Champion Killer Karl Kox beat Dick Murdoch
Buck Robley & Nelson Royal beat Scandar Akbar & "Irish" Pat Barrett
Larry Hennig beat Ken Patera
Grizzly Smith beat Bob Sweetan
Pat McGinnis beat Rick McGraw

9/20/76 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion on Expo Square
Dick Murdoch & Larry Hennig beat Ken Patera & Scandor Akbar dq
Bill Watts beat Bobby Jaggers
The Spoiler beat Grizzly Smith dq
Choi Sun beat Rick McGraw
Abe Jacobs beat Pat McGinnis
Jim Starr beat Bob Griffin

9/21/76 Shreveport, LA
Dick Murdoch & Larry Hennig beat Scandor Akbar & Ken Patera dq
Bill Watts beat Bobby Jaggers
The Spoiler beat Mike Kelly
Choi Sun beat Pat McGinnis
Jim Starr beat Rick McGraw

10/12/76 Ruston, LA @ Civic Center
Dick Murdoch vs Ken Patera
Nelson Royal vs Scandor Akbar
Jay Clayton vs Ron Starr
Igor Putski vs Choi Sun

10/24/76 Lawton, OK @ Great Plains Coliseum
North American Title Match
Bill Watts vs Ken Patera
Dick Murdoch vs Scandor Akbar
Nelson Royal vs Killer Karl Kox
Abe Jacobs vs Choi Sun

December 23, 1976 Dallas TX
Dick Murdoch beat Bull Ramos

1/11/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Billy Robinson beat Waldo Von Erich dq
Killer Karl Kox beat Dick Murdoch
Wee Willie Wilson & Bobo Johnson beat Sonny Boy Hayes & Little John
Duke Sakurada beat Abe Jacobs
Sonny Rogers beat Bill Ash

1/18/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Killer Karl Kox & Duke Sakurada beat Dick Murdoch & Jerry Oates dq
Waldo Von Erich beat Bob Sweetan
Billy Robinson beat Johnny Ringo
Tom Jones beat Leon Ogle

1/25/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Lights Out Match
Killer Karl Kox & Duke Sakaruda beat Dick Murdoch & Jerry Oates
Billy Robinson beat Lord Alfred Hayes
Grizzly Smith beat John Tolos dq
Abe Jacobs beat Leon Ogle
Mike Pappas drew Bill Ash

2/10/77 New Orleans, LA
Dick Murdoch & Bob Sweetan beat Scandor Akbar & Choi Sun
Waldo Von Erich beat Buck Robley
Bill Ash beat Frank Dalton
Mike Pappas beat Sonny Rogers

2/12/77 Springfield
Haystacks Calhoun won battle royal
Grizzly Smith beat Waldo Von Erich dq
Billy Robinson drew Duke Sakaruda
John Tolos beat Randy Tyler
Jerry Oates beat Johnny Ringo

February 13, 1977 Lawton, OK
Dick Murdoch vs Waldo Von Erich
participated in a Battle Royal

2/24/77 New Orleans, LA
Billy Robinson no contest Waldo Von Erich
Dick Murdoch beat John Tolos
Grizzly Smith & Haystacks Calhoun beat Leon Ogle & Scandor Akbar
Randy Tyler beat Swede Carlson
Abe Jacobs beat Johnny Ringo
Bill Ash beat Mike Pappas

February 26, 1977 Lawton, OK
Dick Murdoch vs John Tolos

February 27, 1977 Oklahoma City, OK

3/6/77 Springfield
Andre The Giant & Dick Murdoch & Jerry Oates beat John Tolos & Killer Karl Kox & Duke Sakaruda
Randy Tyler beat Leon Ogle
Tom Jones beat Johnny Ringo
Jerry Oates drew Duke Sakaruda

3/10/77 New Orleans, LA
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Bill Watts
Dick Murdoch beat Waldo Von Erich
Jerry Oates & Andre The Giant beat Superstar Sakurada & Killer Karl Kox
Stan Hansen & John Tolos beat Grizzly Smith & Randy Tyler
Randy Tyler beat Leon Ogle

March 12, 1977 Lawton, OK

March 13, 1977 Oklahoma City, OK
Dick Murdoch, Andre The Giant vs John Tolos, Stan Hanson

March 21, 1977 Ruston, LA

March 28, 1977 Ruston, LA
Dick Murdoch beat Stan Hanson

4/2/77 Springfield
Dick Murdoch beat NWA Champion Harley Race dq
Killer Karl Kox beat Jerry Oates
John Tolos & Waldo Von Erich beat Arman Hussein & Tony Rocco
Mike George beat Duke Sakaruda

April 3, 1977 Oklahoma City, OK
Dick Murdoch, Cowboy Bill Watts vs Waldo Von Erich, John Tolos

4/5/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Killer Karl Kox beat Jerry Oates
John Tolos & Stan Hansen beat Abe Jacobs & Vic Rossitani
Mike George beat Duke Sakaruda
Terry Sawyer drew Mike Pappas

4/11/77 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion On Expo Square
Dick Murdoch beat John Tolos dq
US Tag Title Match
Mysterious Medics beat Terry Sawyer & Bob Sweetan
Stan Hansen beat Sylvester Ritter
Mike George beat Mr Ito
Terry Sawyer beat Juan Sebastian

4/12/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Dick Murdoch beat Stan Hansen dq
Stan Hansen beat Bob Sweetan
The Medics beat Mike George & Terry Sawyer
Mr. Ito beat Sylvester Ritter
Terry Sawyer beat Juan Sebastian

4/13/77 Jackson, MS
John Tolos & Stan Hansen beat Bob Sweetan & Grizzly Smith
The Medics beat Jerry Oates & Randy Tyler
Arman Hussein beat Bill Ash
Leon Ogle beat Frank Dalton

April 17, 1977 Oklahoma City, OK

4/18/77 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion On Expo Square
John Tolos & Stan Hansen beat Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch
Killer Karl Kox beat Bob Sweetan
Jerry Oates beat Sakurada
Mike George beat Bill Ash
Mike Pappas beat Juan Sebastian

4/19/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
John Tolos & Stan Hansen beat Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch
Arman Hussein beat Waldo Von Erich
Silento Rodriguez drew Bill Ash

April 21, 1977 Amarillo, TX
Swede Hansen, Rip Hawk won by DQ over Dick Murdoch, Lawman

April 23, 1977 Lawton, OK

4/25/77 Tulsa, OK @ Fairgrounds Pavilion
Stan Hansen beat Dick Mudoch dq
Elimination Match
Bill Watts & Jerry Oates & Mike George beat John Tolos & Killer Karl Kox & Sakurada
Bill Watts drew Killer Karl Kox 10:00
Jerry Oates drew Sakurada 10:00
Mike George drew John Tolos 10:00
Terry Sawyer beat Mr Ito

4/26/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Bill Watts beat Dory Funk Jr dq
Stan Hansen beat Dick Murdoch dq
Nelson Royal beat Terry Sawyer
Ken Mantell drew Cyclon Negro
John Tolos & Waldo Von Erich beat Mike George & Arman Hussein dq
Mr. Ito beat Mike Pappas

5/5/77 New Orleans, LA
Dick Murdoch beat Stan Hansen
Jerry Oates & Mike George & Vic Rossitani beat John Tolos & Waldo Von Erich & Sakurada
Mike Pappas beat Mr. Ito
Terry Sawyer beat Bill Ash

May 8, 1977 Oklahoma City, OK
Dick Murdoch vs Stan Hanson

6/1/77 Jackson, MS
Bill Watts dcor Stan Hansen
Killer Karl Kox & Duke Sakaruda beat The Medics
Pork Chop Cash beat Gene Lewis
Moose Morowski beat Rick Oliver
Jerry Oates beat Ted Heath

6/13/77 Tulsa, OK @ Expo Square Pavilion
US Tag Title Match
Killer Karl Kox & Jerry Oates beat The Medics
Dick Murdoch ddq Stan Hansen
Bill Watts beat Hiro Matsuda
Pork Chop Cash beat Reno Tuufuli
Grizzly Smith vs Gene Lewis

June 30, 1977 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch vs Abdullah the Butcher

9/2/77 Lubbock, TX
Dick Murdoch beat Brute Bernard (sub Abdullah The Butcher) dq
Ted Dibiase beat Dennis Stamp
Ciclon Negro drew Ervin Smith
Ricky Romero beat Bob Orton
Johnny Starr beat Super Destroyer
Rip Hawk beat Randy Brewer

September 8, 1977 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch, Dory Funk Jr. won by DQ over Cyclone Negro, Brute Bernard

9/9/77 Lubbock, TX
Lumberjack Match, Special Referee: Andre the Giant
The Shiek ddq Brute Bernard (sub Abdullah The Butcher)
Dick Murdoch beat Big John Studd
Ricky Romero beat Ox Baker
Dory Funk Jr drew Johnny Starr 30:00
Super Destroyer beat Randy Brewer

9/12/77 Tulsa, OK
Bill Watts & Killer Karl Kox beat The Medics
Pork Chop Cash beat Dick Murdoch
Vicki Williams won battle royal
Len Denton beat Carl Fergie
Duke Sakaruda beat Denny Alberts

9/19/77 Jackson, MS @ Fairground Coliseum
Lights Out Match
Scandar Akbar beat Porkchop Cash
North American Champion Jerry Oates beat Dick Murdoch
Vic Rossetani beat Eric the Red
Killer Karl Kox & Thunderbolt Patterson beat Masked Medics w/Scandar Akbar
Jimmy Golden d. Sukarata
Gene Lewis beat Denny Albert

9/22/77 New Orleans, LA
Jerry Oates beat NWA Champion Harley Race dq
Porkchop Cash & Killer Karl Kox beat Dick Murdoch & Scandor Akbar
Ray Candy beat The Assassin
Vicki Williams & Wenona Littleheart beat Terry Shane & Lei Lani Kai
Jimmy Golden beat Doug Sommers
Carl Fergie beat Mike Hammer

9/26/77 Tulsa, OK @ Pavilion On Expo Square
Killer Karl Kox beat Dick Murdoch
Eric The Red beat Swede Hanson
David Von Erich beat Carl Fergie
Dr X beat Sakurada
Swede Hanson beat Lynn Denton

October 6, 1977 Amarillo, TX
Cyclone Negro won by DQ over Dick Murdoch

10/9/77 Oklahoma City, OK
Bill Watts no contest Dick Murdoch
Dusty Rhodes beat Big John Studd
Swede Hanson & Eric The Red drew Pork Chop Cash & Killer Karl Kox
David Von Erich & Kevin Von Erich beat Ox Baker & Sakuruda
Dr. X beat Mike Hammer
Swede Hanson beat Lynn Denton

10/15/77 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
Dusty Rhodes beat US Champion Ric Flair dq
Mid Atlantic Champion Greg Valentine ddq Paul Jones
Ricky Steamboat beat Mid Atlantic TV Champion Baron Von Raschke but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Raschke retained his title
Missouri Mauler beat Ted Oates
Roberto Soto & Johnny Weaver & Tiger Conway Jr beat Mr X I & Mr X II & Dick Murdoch
Frank Monte drew Danny Miller
Abe Jacobs beat Charlie Fulton
Att: 7,272

10/16/77 Asheville, NC @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Dusty Rhodes beat Mid Atlantic Champion Greg Valentine
US Champion Ric Flair beat Ricky Steamboat
Mr X I & Mr X II beat Johnny Weaver & Roberto Soto
Dick Murdoch beat Tully Blanchard
Charlie Fulton beat Danny Miller

October 20, 1977 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch, Ray Stevens, Ted DiBiase beat JJ Dillon, Brute Bernard, Angel Morrel
Dick Murdoch won by DQ over JJ Dillon

10/21/77 Lubbock, TX
Dick Murdoch & Ted Dibiase beat The Brute & The Angel
Ray Stevens beat Ciclon Negro
Dennis Stamp beat Super Destroyer dq
Ricky Romero drew Johnny Starr
Reggie Parks beat Rip Hawk

11/3/77 Kansas City, KS
Dick Murdoch beat Buck Robley
Jerry Blackwell & Bobby Jaggers beat Black Angus & Bulldog Bob Brown
Jake Roberts beat Mr Seki
Bennie Ramirez drew Mike Pappas

11/4/77 Lubbock, TX
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Ciclon Negro
Dick Murdoch beat Jim Dillon
The Brute & The Angel beat Ricky Romero & Ted Dibiase
Super Destroyer beat Rip Hawk
Don Kernodle drew Johnny Starr
Reggie Parks beat Lobo Hernandez

11/17/77 Kansas City, KS
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Buck Robley
Dick Murdoch & Rufus Jones & Ron Starr beat Bob Sweetan & Bulldog Bob Brown & Black Angus

11/20/77 Asheville, NC @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Ricky Steamboat & Wahoo McDaniel & Andre The Giant beat Ric Flair & Greg Valentine & Blackjack Mulligan
Dino Bravo beat Dick Murdoch dq
Missouri Mauler beat Danny Miller
Mr. X II beat Rick McGraw
Mr. X I drew Ted Oates

11/20/77 Savannah, GA @ Civic Center
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Andre The Giant & Ricky Steamboat
Bobo Brazil beat Russian Stomper
Paul Jones beat Masked Superstar dq
Dick Murdoch beat Johnny Weaver
Mr Sato beat Charlie Fulton

11/21/77 Greenville, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Paul Jones & Wahoo McDaniel
Dick Murdoch beat Roberto Soto
Bobo Brazil beat Tiny Gordon
Danny Miller beat Ricky Ferrara
Tully Blanchard beat Tony Russo

11/25/77 Richmond, VA @ Coliseum
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Paul Jones & Wahoo McDaniel
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Mid Atlantic TV Champion Baron Von Raschke but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Raschke retained his TV title
Bobo Brazil & Roberto Soto beat Mr X I & Mr X II
Dick Murdoch drew Danny Miller

11/27/77 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
Dusty Rhodes & Wahoo McDaniel beat NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine dq
US Champion Ricky Steamboat beat Blackjack Mulligan via pin
Dick Murdoch & Missouri Mauler beat Rick McGraw & Johnny Weaver
Tully Blanchard beat Ricky Ferrara
Frank Monte drew Abe Jacobs
Roberto Soto beat Hartford Love

12/1/77 Kansas City, KS
Mike George & Scott Casey beat Buck Robley & Crusher Blackwell dq
Rufus R Jones beat Bobby Jaggers
Black Angus beat Mr Seki
Jake Roberts beat Mike Hammer

12/6/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Death Match
Ray Candy beat Eric The Red
Dick Murdoch beat Scandor Akbar
Dr. X beat Pork Chop Cash
Paul Orndorff beat Kurt Von Hess
Lynn Denton & Brian Blair beat Larry Booker & Carl Fergie

December 11, 1977 Des Moines, IA
Dick Murdoch vs Bob Sweetan

12/13/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Kurt Von Hess
Dick Murdoch ddq Dr. X
Ray Candy beat Swede Hanson
Paul Orndorff beat Doug Somers
Pork Chop Cash beat Larry Booker
Brian Blair beat Phil Mercado

December 14, 1977 Cedar Rapids, IA
Crusher Blackwell no decisioned Col Buck Robley, Bob Sweetan, when Murdoch showed up to late for the match.

12/15/77 Kansas City, KS
Texas Bullrope Match
Buck Robley beat Crusher Blackwell dq
Bulldog Bob Brown & Mike George beat Bobby Jaggers & Mr. Seki
Scott Casey beat Akio Sato
Mike Pappas beat The Executioner
Jake Roberts beat Benny Ramirez
Super Intern beat Dave Nevins

12/27/77 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Dick Murdoch ddq Dr. X
Pork Chop Cash beat Scandor Akbar
Paul Orndorff beat Siegfried Steinke
Mike Kelly & Pat Kelly beat Len Denton & Brian Blair
The Turk beat Phil Mercado

1/3/78 Shreveport, LA @ Municipal Auditorium
Dr. X beat Dick Murdoch
Ernie Ladd beat Pork Chop Cash
Paul Orndorff beat Scandor Akbar
Mike Kelly & Pat Kelly beat Bob Marcus & Brian Blair
The Turk beat Rick McGraw
Phil Mercado drew Doug Somers

2/12/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
Wahoo McDaniel & Ole Anderson beat NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine COR
Amateur Rules Match
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Baron Von Raschke but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Raschke retained his TV Title.
Ciclon Negro beat Tiger Conway Jr via pin
Mr X I & Mr X II beat Johnny Weaver & Roberto Soto
Dick Murdoch beat Bill White
Bryan St John drew Abe Jacobs
Richard Blood beat Tony Russo

February 21, 1978 Dallas, TX
Dick Murdoch vs David Von Erich

2/23/78 Amarillo, TX
NWA Jr Champion Nelson Royal beat Chavo Guerrero
Dick Murdoch & Larry Lane drew JJ Dillon & Brute Bernard
Ricky Romero beat Don Fargo
Erwin Smith beat Don Kernodle
Ted Dibiase beat Roger Kirby
Johnny Starr beat Alex Perez

3/4/78 Spartanburg, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
Paul Jones beat Ciclon Negro
Dick Murdock beat TV Champion Baron Von Raschke
Richard Blood & Ted Oates beat Scott Irwin & Jan Nelson
Mr Sato beat Tony Russo
Hartford Love drew Bryan St John

3/5/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine drew Paul Jones & Wahoo McDaniel 60:00
Ricky Steamboat beat Ciclon Negro dq
Dick Murdoch beat Bill White
Tiger Conway Jr beat Russian Stomper
Danny Miller beat Charlie Fulton
Frank Monte beat Jim Garvin

3/7/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
US Champion Blackjack Mulligan beat Mr Wrestling Tim Woods
NWA TV Champion Johnny Weaver beat Baron Von Raschke
Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat beat Jerry Blackwell & Ciclon Negro
Dick Murdoch beat Scott Irwin
Frank Monte beat Mr Sato

3/13/78 Greenville, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
90 Minute Time Limit
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Ricky Steamboat & Paul Jones
Ciclon Negro beat Mighty Igor
Dick Murdoch beat Jerry Blackwell
Jan Nelson beat Ted Oates
Jerry Stubbs beat Bill White

3/14/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
90 Minute Time Limit
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat
Dick Murdoch beat Jan Nelson
Mr X I & Mr X II beat Danny Miller & Ted Oates
Abe Jacobs beat Charlie Fulton

3/18/78 Hampton, VA @ Hampton Roads Coliseum
Ricky Steamboat beat US Champion Blackjack Mulligan dq
Dick Murdoch beat Ric Flair
Jerry Blackwell & Jan Nelson beat Bobo Brazil & Danny Miller
Don Kernodle beat Bill White
Ted Oates drew Tony Russo

3/26/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
NWA Tag Team Champions Ric Flair & Greg Valentine beat Ricky Steamboat & Paul Jones when Flair pinned Jones
Dick Murdoch beat Jan Nelson
Mr X I & Mr X II beat Abe Jacobs & Jan Nelson
Mr Sato beat Frank Monte

3/31/78 Lubbock, TX
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Terry Funk
Dick Murdoch beat Hans Schroeder dq
Roger Kirby & Johnathan Boyd beat Larry Lane & Scott Casey
Ricky Romero beat Dennis Stamp
Rip Hawk drew Johnny Starr

4/2/78 Greensboro, NC @ Coliseum
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Ricky Steamboat
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Blackjack Mulligan dq
Wahoo McDaniel beat Greg Valentine to win Mid Atlantic Title
Johnny Weaver & Dick Murdoch beat Ciclon Negro & Baron Von Raschke
Dick Murdoch (sub Bobo Brazil) beat Russian Stomper
Ken Patera beat Bryan St John
Ted Oates drew Mr X I

4/4/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Wahoo McDaniel
US Champion Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Ken Patera dq
Dick Murdoch & Johnny Weaver beat Blackjack Mulligan & Baron Von Raschke
Steve Muslin beat Jim Garvin
Joe Furr drew Charlie Fulton

4/14/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
Dick Murdoch beat US Champion Ric Flair via pin
Greg Valentine beat Gene Anderson via pin
Bobo Brazil & Jay Youngblood vs Scott Irwin & Jan Nelson
Plus two other matches

5/15/78 Greenville, SC
Ric Flair vs Dick Murdoch

5/18/78 Anderson, SC @ Recreation Center
Dick Murdoch beat NWA TV Champion Baron Von Raschke but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Raschke retained his TV Title.
Darling Dagmar & Jay Youngblood beat Diamond Lil & Jerry Blackwell
Jerry Stubbs beat Jan Nelson
Steve Muslin beat Joe Furr
Jim Garvin beat Charlie Fulton

5/21/78 Hampton, VA @ Hampton Roads Coliseum (Afternoon Show)
NWA Tag Team Champions Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat beat Ric Flair & Greg Valentine
Ted Oates & Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Mr X I & Mr X II
Dick Murdoch beat Masked Superstar
Bill White beat Bryan St John
Don Kenrodle beat Jan Nelson
Joe Furr beat Charlie Fulton

5/23/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
Dick Murdoch beat US Champion Ric Flair dq
NWA TV Champion Baron Von Raschke dcor Tony Atlas
Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet beat Roberto Soto & Johnny Weaver
Frank Monte beat Jim Garvin
Mr Sato beat Bill Howard
Richard Blood beat Tony Russo

5/26/78 Charlottesville, NC @ University Hall
US Champion Ric Flair vs Wahoo McDaniel
NWA TV Champion Baron Von Raschke vs Dick Murdoch
Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet vs Jay Youngblood & Richard Blood
Also in Action: Roberto Soto, Mr Sato, Bill Howard and Steve Muslin

5/28/78 Greensboro, NC @ Coliseum
NWA Tag Team Champions Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat beat Ric Flair & Greg Valentine
Dick Murdoch beat Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera dq
Tony Atlas & Rufus R Jones ddq Baron Von Raschke & Ciclon Negro
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Gene Anderson
Jacques Goulet beat Roberto Soto
Mr X I beat Mr Sato
Jerry Stubbs drew Scandor Akbar 15:00
att: 4,000

6/2/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch vs Greg Valentine & Masked Superstar
Rufus R Jones vs Gene Anderson
Plus three other matches

6/5/78 Sumter, SC @ Riley Baseball Park
Dick Murdoch & Tony Atlas vs Baron Von Raschke & Masked Superstar
Johnny Weaver vs Jacques Goulet
Jerry Blackwell vs Swede Hanson
Richard Blood vs Frank Monte
Mr Sato vs Steve Muslin

6/6/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
Bounty Match
Blackjack Mulligan beat Masked Superstar dq
Dick Murdoch beat NWA TV Champion Baron Von Raschke but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Raschke retained his TV Title.
Tony Atlas & Johnny Weaver beat Jacques Goulet & Jerry Blackwell
Richard Blood beat Scandor Akbar
Bill White beat Mr Sato

6/8/78 Lynchburg, VA @ City Armory
Dick Murdoch & Tony Atlas beat Baron Von Raschke & Ken Patera
Jay Youngblood beat Jacques Goulet dq
Ted Oates ddq Scandor Akbar
Don Kernodle beat Frank Monte
Bryan St John beat Steve Muslin

6/9/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
US Champion Ric Flair vs Wahoo McDaniel
Ken Patera vs Dick Murdoch
Plus three other matches

6/11/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
$10,000 Bounty Match
Blackjack Mulligan beat Greg Valentine
Tony Atlas beat Baron Von Raschke
Jay Youngblood & Johnny Weaver beat Scandor Akbar & Jerry Blackwell
Roberto Soto beat Mr X I

6/13/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
US Champion Ric Flair beat Wahoo McDaniel
Non Title Match
Dick Murdoch beat Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera
Richard Blood & Roberto Soto beat Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet dq
Swede Hanson beat Steve Muslin
Ted Oates beat Charlie Fulton

6/15/78 Harrisonburg, VA @ High School
Dick Murdoch vs Baron Von Raschke
Paul Jones vs Ciclon Negro
Swede Hanson & Don Kernodle vs Jerry Blackwell & Scandor Akbar

6/17/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
NWA Champion Harley Race drew Ricky Steamboat 60:00
US Champion Ric Flair beat Wahoo McDaniel via pin in 19:00
Dick Murdoch beat Ken Patera dq
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Jay Youngblood beat Jerry Blackwell & Scandor Akbar
Ted Oates beat Steve Muslin via pin
Swede Hanson beat Frank Monte
Roberto Soto beat Tony Russo

6/24/78 Spartanburg, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera beat Dick Murdoch
Jacques Goulet & Gene Anderson beat Richard Blood & Swede Hanson
Ed Fury beat Frank Monte
Bryan St John beat Tony Russo
Jerry Stubbs beat Bill Howard

6/25/78 Asheville, NC @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
US Champion Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat
NWA TV Champion Paul Jones vs Baron Von Raschke
Dick Murdoch & Mr Wrestling Tim Woods vs Ciclon Negro & Jerry Blackwell
Johnny Weaver vs Scandor Akbar
Jerry Stubbs vs Bill White
Don Kernodle vs Steve Muslin

6/27/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
Dick Murdoch & Blackjack Mulligan beat Ric Flair & Masked Superstar
Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet beat Swede Hanson & Abe Jacobs
Richard Blood beat Charlie Fulton
Ted Oates beat Bill White

6/29/78 Fisherville, VA @ Augusta Expo
US Champion Ric Flair vs Dick Murdoch
Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet vs Swede Hanson & Jerry Stubbs
Ted Oates vs Mr X II
Mr Sato vs Charlie Fulton
Frank Monte vs Joe Furr

7/1/78 Spartanburg, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
Non Title Texas Death Match
Tony Atlas beat Masked Superstar dq
Jerry Blackwell & Bill White beat Jerry Stubbs & Ted Oates
Ed Fury drew Steve Muslin 20:00
Frank Monte beat Mr Sato

7/3/78 Greenville, SC @ Memorial Auditorium

7/18/78 Amherst, VA @ County High School
Masked Superstar vs Dick Murdoch
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates vs Jerry Blackwell & Scandor Akbar
Ed Fury vs Bryan St John
Swede Hanson vs Charlie Fulton
Don Kernodle vs Bill Howard

7/23/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Blackjack Mulligan beat Ric Flair
Dick Murdoch beat Masked Superstar dq when Superstar tossed Murdoch over the top rope
Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat beat Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet
Ciclon Negro beat Swede Hanson
Abe Jacobs beat Frank Monte
Don Kernodle beat Bill Howard
Att: 7,500

7/24/78 Fayetteville, NC @ Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium
Texas Death Match
Dick Murdoch beat Baron Von Raschke
Title vs Title
Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera beat NWA TV Champion Paul Jones but the win came after the 15 minute mark so Jones retained his TV Title
Richard Blood & Johnny Weaver beat Scandor Akbar & Jerry Blackwell
Swede Hanson beat Charlie Fulton
Joe Furr drew David Patterson

7/25/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
Blackjack Mulligan beat US Champion Ric Flair dq when Masked Superstar interfered
Masked Superstar beat Dick Murdoch
Women’s Champion Fabulous Moolah as Lillian Ellison beat Kitty Adams
Richard Blood & Johnny Weaver beat Mr X I & Mr X II
Swede Hanson beat David Patterson
Charlie Fulton beat Ed Fury

7/26/78 Roxboro, NC @ Optimist Park
Non Title Match
Dick Murdoch beat US Champion Ric Flair
Women’s Champion Fabulous Moolah beat Kitty Adams
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Baron Von Raschke dq
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Mr X I & Mr X II
Abe Jacobs drew Bill Howard

7/29/78 Greensboro, NC @ Coliseum
Cage Match
Blackjack Mulligan beat Masked Superstar
US Champion Ric Flair beat Dick Murdoch
Ricky Steamboat beat Gene Anderson
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Jacques Goulet & Jerry Blackwell
Jay Youngblood beat Mr X I
Bill White beat Joe Furr

7/30/78 Savannah, GA @ Civic Center
Blackjack Mulligan beat Ric Flair dq
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Ricky Steamboat beat Masked Superstar & Ciclon Negro
Jay Youngblood beat Bill White
Richard Blood beat Bill Howard

7/31/78 Myrtle Beach, SC @ Convention Center
Ric Flair & Ken Patera vs Dick Murdoch & Tony Atlas
Jay Youngblood vs Jacques Goulet
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Bill Howard & Jack Evans
Steve Muslin vs Bryan St John

8/3/78 Georgetown, SC @ Winton High School
Masked Superstar vs Dick Murdoch
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods vs Ciclon Negro
Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet vs Ted Oates & Jerry Oates
Skip Young vs Bill White
Frank Monte vs Ed Fury

8/6/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Texas Tornado Match
Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch beat Ric Flair & Masked Superstar
Tony Atlas beat Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera dq
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates vs Gene Anderson & Jacques Goulet
Skip Young vs Bill White
Abe Jacobs vs David Patterson
Ed Fury vs Steve Muslin

8/7/78 Fayetteville, NC @ Cumberland County Memorial Auditorium
Blackjack Mulligqan & Dick Murdoch beat Masked Superstar & Gene Anderson (sub Ric Flair)
Jay Youngblood beat Ciclon Negro
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Mr X I & Mr X II
Skip Young beat Bill Howard

8/8/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
Texas Death Match
Non Title Match
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Scandor Akbar & Bill White
Jay Youngblood beat Charlie Fulton
Mr X I beat Don Kernodle
Jerry Stubbs beat Frank Monte via pin

8/11/78 Richmond, VA @ Coliseum
Blackjack Mulligan beat Masked Superstar by referee’s decision
NWA TV Champion Paul Jones beat Baron Von Raschke
Dick Murdoch beat Gene Anderson (sub Ric Flair)
Jacques Goulet & Mr X II (sub Gene Anderson) beat Mr. Wrestling Tim Woods & Johnny Weaver
Roberto Soto beat Bill White
Skip Young beat Mr X I
Dave Patterson beat Joe Furr

8/12/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
No dq Match
Ricky Steamboat beat Gene Anderson
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Jerry Blackwell & Jacques Goulet
Skip Young beat Mr X I
Doug Gilbert beat Bryan St John
Swede Hanson beat Steve Muslin

8/14/78 Myrtle Beach, SC @ Convention Center
US Champion Ric Flair vs Dick Murdoch
Ricky Steamboat vs Gene Anderson
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates vs Jerry Blackwell & Doug Gilbert
Plus two other bouts

8/15/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
US Champion Ric Flair beat Dick Murdoch via pin
Ricky Steamboat beat Gene Anderson via pin
Johnny Weaver & Mr Wrestling Tim Woods beat Jerry Blackwell & Jacques Goulet
Roberto Soto beat Scandor Akbar dq
Bill White beat Jerry Stubbs via pin

8/18/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
No dq Match
Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera vs Tony Atlas
Dick Murdoch vs Gene Anderson
Plus three more matches

8/19/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center
US Champion Ric Flair vs Blackjack Mulligan
Dick Murdoch vs Masked Superstar
Johnny Weaver vs Gene Anderson
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates vs Mr X I & Mr X II
Missouri Mauler vs Abe Jacobs
Charlie Fulton vs Bryan St John

8/23/78 Rocky Mount, NC @ Municipal Stadium
Blackjack Mulligan beat Gene Anderson (sub Ric Flair)
Dick Murdoch beat Masked Superstar dq
Johnny Weaver & Jay Youngblood beat Jacques Goulet & Mr X I
Abe Jacobs beat Bill Howard
Swede Hanson beat Bill White
Att: 3,400

8/28/78 Lumberton, NC @ Recreation Center
Tony Atlas & Dick Murdoch vs Ken Patera & Masked Superstar
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods vs Jerry Blackwell
Ted Oates vs Mr X II
Jerry Oates vs David Patterson
Frank Monte vs Ed Fury

9/1/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall

9/2/78 Spartanburg, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
Ciclon Negro beat Skip Young
Richard Blood & Abe Jacobs beat Bill Howard & Bill White
Klondike Bill beat Charlie Fulton
Steve Muslin beat Joe Furr

9/3/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum (Afternoon Show)
Lumberjack Match
Ricky Steamboat beat US Champion Ric Flair dq
Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera beat Tony Atlas
Dick Murdoch & Jay Youngblood beat Ciclon Negro & Jacques Goulet
Swede Hanson beat David Patterson
Jerry Oates & Ted Oates beat Bill White & Scandor Akbar
Att: 7,119

9/3/78 Greensboro, NC @ Coliseum
Blackjack Mulligan beat US Champion Ric Flair dq
Paul Jones & Ricky Steamboat beat NWA Tag Team Champions Greg Valentine & Baron Von Raschke
Dick Murdoch beat Gene Anderson
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Johnny Weaver beat Scandor Akbar & Mr X II
Skip Young beat Mr X I
Richard Blood beat Charlie Fulton
Bill Howard drew Roberto Soto 15:00

9/5/78 Raleigh, NC @ Dorton Arena
Cage Match
Mid Atlantic Champion Ken Patera dcor Dick Murdoch
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Johnny Weaver beat Jerry Blackwell & Jacques Goulet
Richard Blood beat Scandor Akbar

9/7/78 Norfolk, VA @ Scope Exhibition Hall
Cage Match
Texas Death Match
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Johnny Weaver beat Jacques Goulet & Scandor Akbar
Cyclone Negro beat Skip Young
Sandy Scott beat Bill Howard
Herb Gallant beat David Patterson

9/8/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch beat Ric Flair & Masked Superstar

9/12/78 Angier, NC @ Harnett Central High School
Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch vs Ciclon Negro & Masked Superstar
Jay Youngblood vs Mr X I
Joe Furr vs Bill Howard
Richard Blood vs Bill White
Herb Gallant vs Rudy Kay

9/17/78 Asheville, NC @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Lights Out Match
Dick Murdoch vs Masked Superstar
Johnny Weaver & Jay Youngblood vs Gene Anderson & Swede Hanson
Abe Jacobs vs Bill White
Roberto Soto vs Frank Monte
Bryan St John vs Bill Howard

9/25/78 Lumberton, NC @ Recreation Center
Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch vs Ric Flair & Gene Anderson
Skip Young vs Jacques Goulet
Jay Youngblood vs Mr X I
Bill Howard vs Herb Gallant
Klondike Bill vs David Patterson

9/29/78 Charleston, SC @ County Hall
Mid Atlantic Champion Tony Atlas vs Ken Patera
Dick Murdoch vs Ciclon Negro
Plus three other matches

10/1/78 Asheville, NC @ Civic Center (Afternoon Show)
Blackjack Mulligan vs Baron Von Raschke
Ken Patera vs Dick Murdoch
Ciclon Negro & Swede Hanson vs Johnny Weaver & Jay Youngblood
Rudy Kay vs Abe Jacobs
Steve Muslin vs Herb Gallant

10/3/78 Columbia, SC @ Township Auditorium
Dick Murdoch & Blackjack Mulligan beat Ric Flair & Gene Anderson
Johnny Weaver beat Swede Hanson
Don Kernodle beat Steve Muslin
Ted Oates beat Rudy Kay
Charlie Fulton beat Ed Fury

10/7/78 Charlotte, NC @ Coliseum
Mid Atlantic Champion Tony Atlas beat Ken Patera
Claw vs Claw
Blackjack Mulligan beat Baron Von Raschke
Mr Wrestling Tim Woods & Johnny Weaver beat Swede Hanson & Ciclon Negro
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Rudy Kay & Chris Tolos dq
Herb Gallant beat Charlie Fulton
Bryan St John beat Frank Monte

10/12/78 Norfolk, VA @ Scope Exhibition Hall
US Champion Ric Flair beat Ricky Steamboat
Mid Atlantic Champion Tony Atlas beat Ken Patera
Dick Murdoch beat Brass Knuckles Champion Ciclon Negro dq
Ted Oates & Jerry Oates beat Swede Hanson & Chris Tolos
Mr X I beat Gary Young dq
Women’s Champion Fabulous Moolah beat Leilani Kai
Herb Gallant beat Frank Monte

10/13/78 Richmond, VA @ Coliseum
Lumberjack Match
US Champion Ric Flair beat Blackjack Mulligan
Dick Murdoch beat Ken Patera
Ricky Steamboat beat Baron Von Raschke
Skip Young & Jay Youngblood beat Swede Hanson & Jacques Goulet
Rudy Kay drew Herb Gallant
Chris Tolos beat Abe Jacobs

10/15/78 Roanoke, VA @ Civic Center
US Champion Ric Flair drew Ricky Steamboat 60:00
Ken Patera beat Tony Atlas to win Mid Atlantic Title
Taped Fist Match
Dick Murdoch beat Ciclon Negro
Jay Youngblood & Johnny Weaver beat Swede Hanson & Chris Tolos
Herb Gallant beat Bill Howard

10/16/78 Greenville, SC @ Memorial Auditorium
Ric Flair beat Dick Murdoch

12/27/78 Abilene, TX @ Taylor County Coliseum
No dq Match
Dick Murdoch vs Mr Pogo
Dennis Stamp vs Ted DiBiase
Mr Sato vs Rip Hawk
Ratamyus vs Alex Perez

12/28/78 Kansas City, KS
NWA Champion Harley Race beat Bruiser Brody
Dick Murdoch drew Bob Sweetan
Bobo Johnson beat Lord Littlebrook
Randy Alls beat Tank Patton
Hartford Love beat Eric Embry
Tom Andrews beat Doug Somers
Omar Atlas beat Colosso Colosetti
Mike Bowyer beat Rick Oliver

1/4/79 Kansas City, KS
Bob Sweetan beat Dick Murdoch dq
Bobby Duncum beat Tommy Stanton
Randy Alls beat Rip Oliver
Bob Slaughter beat Hartford Love
Mike Bowyer beat Gene Stevens
Tank Patton beat Eric Embry
Tom Andrews beat Colosso Colosetti

1/11/79 Kansas City, KS
Bob Sweetan beat Dick Murdoch
Hartford Love beat Randy Alls
Bulldog Bob Brown beat Colosso Colosetti
Omar Atlas beat Gene Stevens
Mike Bowyer beat Dave Nevins
Pat O’Connor & Tom Andrews beat Tank Patton & Tom Stanton

1/18/79 Amarillo, TX
International Champion James J Dillon vs Dick Murdoch
Blackjack Mulligan & Ted Dibiase beat Mr. Sato & Mr. Pogo
Dory Funk Jr & Terry Funk beat Kevin & David Von Erich
Merced Solis beat Ratamyus
Ricky Romero beat Alex Perez
Dennis Stamp drew Larry Lane

1/25/79 Amarillo, TX
Dick Murdoch beat JJ Dillon
Blackjack Mulligan & Ted Dibiase beat David Von Erich & Kevin Von Erich COR
Mr. Sato & Mr. Pogo beat Merced Solis & Larry Lane
Bob Sweetan drew Ricky Romero
Ratamyus drew Dennis Stamp

1/27/79 Alexandria
The Assassin & The Angel beat Dick Murdoch & Dusty Rhodes
Tony Atlas beat Stan Hansen
Jerry Stubbs dcor Ox Baker
Ron Bass beat Ray Candy
Mike George & Randy Tyler beat Ron Slinker & Carl Fergie
Karl Von Krupp beat Bob Marcus
Buck Robley beat Gama Singh

2/15/79 Amarillo, TX
Western States tag title match
Mr Pogo & Akio Sato vs Ted DiBiase & Merced Solis
Dick Murdoch & Dory Funk Jr vs Kevin Von Erich & David Von Erich
Manny Fernandez vs Grizzly Boone
Tank Patton vs Dennis Stamp
Larry Lane & Butch Cassidy vs Stan Lane & Little Tokyo

2/19/79 Tulsa, OK
Dick Murdoch beat Ernie Ladd
Andre The Giant & Jerry Stubbs beat The Assassin & The Angel
Killer Karl Krupp beat Mike George
Ron Bass beat Buck Robley
Charlie Cook beat JJ Dillon
Mike Sharpe beat Randy Tyler
Bobby Jaggers beat Gama Singh

3/1/79 Amarillo, TX
Andre The Giant & Ted Dibiase & Dick Murdoch beat Mr.Sato & Mr.Pogo & Skandor Akbar

3/2/79 Lubbock, TX
Andre the Giant & Blackjack Mulligan & Dick Murdoch vs Mr Pogo & Akio Sato & Grizzly Boone
Tank Patton vs Merced Solis
Ted DiBiase vs Ratamyus
Larry Lane vs Dennis Stamp

4/20/79 Tokyo
Giant Baba & The Destroyer beat Gene Kiniski & Mike Sharpe Jr
Dick Murdoch drew Jumbo Tsuruta
Larry Lane beat Rocky Hata
Takashi Ishikawa beat Pierre Mad Dog Martin
Miguel Perez beat Mitsuo Momota
Mr. Okuma & Great Kojika beat Muneori Higo & Masao Ito
Masanobu Fuchi beat Mr. Hayashi dq
Atsuhi Onita beat Kazuhara Sonoda

4/22/79 Satte
Giant Baba & The Destroyer beat Dick Murdoch & Mad Dog Martin
Gene Kiniski & Mike Sharpe beat Jumbo Tsuruta & Rocky Hata
Takashi Ishikawa beat Larry Lane
Migule Perez beat Atsushi Onita

4/27/79 Honjo
Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta beat Dick Murdoch & Mike Sharpe Jr
Mr. Okuma & Great Kojika beat Larry Lane & Mad Dog Martin
Gene Kiniski drew The Destroyer
Miguel Perez beat Atsushi Onita
Rocky Hata drew Takashi Ishikawa
Masao Ito beat Masanobu Fuchi

5/2/79 Nagasaki
United National Title Match
Jumbo Tsuruta beat Mike Sharpe Jr
Giant Baba beat Gene Kiniski COR
Dick Murdoch & Mad Dog Martin beat Rocky Hata & Takashi Ishikawa
The Destroyer beat Larry Lane
Miguel Perez beat Masanobu Fuchi
Mr. Okuma & Great Kojika beat Munenori Higo & Masao Ito
Mitsuo Momota drew Mr. Hayashi
Atsushi Onita beat Kazuharu Sonoda

5/7/79 Osaka
NWA Champion Harley Race drew Jumbo Tsuruta
Giant Baba & The Destroyer beat Dick Murdoch & Mad Dog Martin
Mike Sharpe beat Rocky Hata
Takashi Ishikawa beat Larry Lane
Miguel Perez beat Mitsuo Momota
Mr Okuma & Great Kojika beat Munedori Higo & Masao Ito
Mr Hayashi beat Kazuharu Sonoda
Masanobu Fuchi beat Atsushi Onita

5/9/79 Sendai
NWA Champion Harley Race drew Giant Baba
Jumbo Tsuruta & Rocky Hata beat Dick Murdoch & Larry Lane
The Destroyer beat Mad Dog Martin
Mike Sharpe beat Great Kojika
Takashi Ishikawa beat Miguel Perez

5/10/79 Tokyo
Dick Murdoch won battle royal
Giant Baba & the Destroyer beat Harley Race & Mad Dog Martin
Jumbo Tsuruta & Takashi Ishikawa beat Dick Murdoch & Larry Lane
Mike Sharpe beat Rocky Hata
Mr. Okuma beat Miguel Perez

September 16, 1979 Dallas, TX
Dick Murdoch beat Tor kamato

September 30, 1979 Dallas, TX
Dick Murdoch beat Frank Dusek

10/12/79 Shreveport, LA
Bill Watts & Dick Murdoch & Buck Robley beat Angelo Mosca & Tank Patton & Bob Sweetan
Mark Totten beat Missing Link?
Jerry Oates beat Steve Hall
Dizzy Golden beat Don Moore
Jose Lothario drew Gino Hernandez

November 4, 1979 Dallas, TX
participated in a 8 man battle royal

11/19/79 Tulsa, OK
Dick Murdoch beat Ernie Ladd
Andre The Giant & Jerry Stubbs beat Assassin & The Angel
Killer Krupp beat Mike George
Ron Bass beat Buck Robley
Charlie Cook beat JJ Dillon
Mike Sharpe beat Randy Tyler
Bobby Jaggers beat Gama Singh

December 2, 1979 Dallas, TX
Dick Murdoch vs Masked Spoiler

December 9, 1979 Dallas, TX
Dick Murdoch, Tim Brooks vs The Spoiler, Mark Lewin

2/11/81 Nagareyma
Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta beat Harley Race & Killer Karl Kox
Tiger Toguchidcor Dick Murdoch
Twin Devils beat Dos Caras & Takashi Ishikawa
Great Kojika dcor Mario Milano
Akio Sato beat Bob Brown

2/12/81 Tsu
NWA Champion Harley Race dcor Dick Murdoch
Jumbo Tsuruta & Dos Caras beat Twin Devils
Giant Baba & Tiger Toguchi beat Killer Karl Kox & Mario Milano
Rocky Hata dcor Bulldog Bob Brown

2/15/81 Tokyo
Giant Baba beat NWA Champion Harley Race dq
Tiger Toguchi & ?? beat Dick Murdoch & Mario Milano
Killer Karl Kox beat Takashi Ishikawa
Dos Caras & Akio Sato beat Twin Devils
Bulldog Bob Brown drew Great Kojika

2/18/81 Iisaka
Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta beat Dick Murdoch & Mario Milano
Tiger Toguchi beat Killer Karl Kox dq
Dos Caras beat Twin Devil I
Ishikawa dcor Twin Devil II
Great Kojika beat Bulldog Bob Brown

2/25/81 Toyako
Dick Murdoch & Killer Karl Kox beat Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta
Dos Caras & Ishikawa & Akio Sato beat Twin Devils & Bulldog Bob Brown
Tiger Toguchi beat Mario Milano

2/26/81 Kuriyama
Giant Baba & Tiger Toguchi & Rocky Hata beat Mario Milano & Killer Karl Kox & Dick Murdoch
Jumbo Tsuruta beat Bulldog Bob Brown
Dos Caras beat Twin Devil I
Okuma & Great Kojika drew Akio Sato & Takashi Ishikawa
Twin Devil II beat Shiro Koshinaka

3/3/81 Chiba
Giant Baba beat Killer Karl Kox
Okuma & Great Kojika beat Twin Devils
Jumbo Tsuruta & Tiger Toguchi beat Dick Murdoch & Mario Milano
Dos Caras beat Bulldog Bob Brown

8/29/81 Kushima
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujiwara & Kengo Kimura beat Stan Hansen & Pete Roberts & Professor Ito
Dick Murdoch dcor Strong Kobayashi
Seiji Sakaguchi beat Bad News Allan Coage
Tiger Toguchi beat Jim Duggan
Riki Choshu beat El Solitario
Tiger Mask beat Brazo de Oro

9/1/81 Yonago
Antonio Inoki & Seiji Sakaguchi & Tatsumi Fujinami beat Allan Coage & Pete Roberts & Dick Murdoch
Riki Choshu beat Jim Duggan
El Solitario beat George Takano
Stan Hansen beat Tiger Toguchi
Tiger Mask & Black Cat beat Brazo De Oro & Brazo De Plata

9/2/81 Tsuruta
Antonio Inoki & Tiger Toguchi & Riki Choshu beat Stan Hansen & Pete Roberts & Allan Coage
Dick Murdoch dcor Tatsumi Fujinami
Seiji Sakaguchi beat Professor Ito
Strong Kobayashi beat Jim Duggan
El Solitario beat Fujiwara

9/3/81 Tsu
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami & Tiger Toguchi beat Dick Murdoch & Professor Ito & Pete Roberts
Stan Hansen beat Strong Kobayashi
Seiji Sakaguchi beat Allan Coage
Jim Duggan beat Eigen
Tiger Mask & George Takano beat Braza De Oro & Brazo De Plata

12/1/81 Nagoya
Antonio Inoki beat Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant beat Tiger Toguchi
Stan Hansen beat Killer Kahn COR
Seiji Sakaguchi & Kengo Kimura beat Samoans
Riki Choshu & Yoshiaki Yatsu dcor Rusher Kimura & Animal Hamaguchi
Dick Murdoch beat Fujiwara
Pat Patterson & Bad News Allan Coage beat Ryuma Go & Isamu Teranishi
Tiger Mask & Tatsumi Fujiwara beat El Canek & Super Maquina
George Takano beat Akira Maeda

12/4/81 Kohryama
Roland Bock beat Riki Choshu
Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch beat Yoshiaki Yatsu & Kengo Kimura
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami beat Rusher Kimura & Animal Hamaguchi
Andre The Giant & Rene Goulet beat Killer Kahn & Tiger Toguchi
Stan Hansen beat Seiji Sakaguchi
El Canek & Super Maquina beat Ryuma Go & Isamu Teranishi
Tiger Mask beat George Takano

12/5/81 Fukushima
Stan Hansen & Dick Murdoch beat El Canek & Super Maquina
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami & Riki Choshu beat Roland Bock & Allan Coage & Afa Anoia
Andre The Giant & Dusty Rhodes beat Killer Kahn & Seiji Sakaguchi
Tiger Mask beat Black Cat

12/7/81 Sendai
Stan Hansen & Dick Murdoch beat Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami
Andre The Giant & Dusty Rhodes beat Killer Kahn & Tiger Toguchi dq
Roland Bock & Rene Goulet beat Rusher Kimura & Haruka Eigen

12/10/81 Osaka
Andre The Giant & Rene Goulet beat Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami to win tag tournament
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami beat Stan Hansen & Dick Murdoch
Roland Bock beat Tiger Toguchi
Dusty Rhodes beat Killer Kahn dq
Kengo Kimura & Kantaro Hoshino beat El Canek & Super Maquina
Seiji Sakaguchi & Riki Choshu beat Rusher Kimura & Teranishi
Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Bad News Allan Coage dq

7/1/82 Otaru
Antonio Inoki & Hulk Hogan & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Andre The Giant & Dick Murdoch & Scott McGhee
Tiger Mask & Tatsumi Fujinami beat El Polaco & Ultraman
El Canek beat Seigi Sakaguchi dq
Hiro Matsuda beat Kido

7/2/82 Asashikawa
El Canek & Dick Murdoch no contest Antonio Inoki & Fujinami
Andre The Giant & Scott McGhee beat Hulk Hogan & Sakaguchi
Ultraman beat Hoshino
Matsuda beat Kengo Kimura
Tiger Mask beat Polaco

7/4/82 Kobe
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami & Hulk Hogan beat Scott McGhee & Dick Murdoch & Andre The Giant
El Canek no contest Sakaguchi
Tiger Mask & Hoshino beat Ultraman & Polaco
Matsuda beat Teranishi

7/5/82 Tsu
Antonio Inoki & Sakaguchi & Kimura beat El Canek & Scott McGhee & Andre The Giant dq
Hulk Hogan no contest Dick Murdoch
Tiger Mask & Tatsumi Fujinami beat Ultraman & Polaco
Matsuda beat Hamaguchi

7/6/82 Osaka
Antonio Inoki beat El Canek
Andre The Giant dcor Hulk Hogan
Tatsumi Fujinami beat Dick Murdoch dq
Tiger Mask beat Ultraman
Matsuda & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Hamaguchi & Teranishi
Kengo Kimura & Hoshino beat Scott McGhee & El Polaco

7/7/82 Idia
Antonio Inoki & Yoshiaki Yatsu & Hulk Hogan beat Scott McGhee & El Canek & Andre The Giant dq
Sakaguchi & Kimura beat Hamaguchi & Teranishi
Dick Murdoch beat Matsuda
Tiger Mask & Tatsumi Fujinami beat Polaco & Ultraman
Kido beat Eigen

7/8/82 Yokohama
Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami & Hulk Hogan beat Dick Murdoch & El Canek & Andre The Giant dq
Kimura beat Scott McGhee
Matsuda & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Hamaguchi & Teranishi
Fujiwara beat Kurusu
Tiger Mask & Hoshino beat Polaco & Ultraman

7/30/82 Nagoya
Dick Murdoch & Greg Valentine beat Tiger Toguchi & Sakaguchi
Tiger Mask beat Bret Hart
Fujiwara beat Adrian Adonis dq
Matsuda & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Grappler & Rick McGraw
Dynamite Kid beat Kimura
Kido & Hoshino no contest Teranishi & Hamaguchi

7/31/82 Osaka
Kimura & Tatsumi Fujinami & Tiger Mask beat Bret Hart & Dynamite Kid & Greg Valentine dq
Adrian Adonis & Dick Murdoch beat Yoshiaki Yatsu & Sakaguchi
Kido & Hoshino beat Hamaguchi & Teranishi
Matsuda beat Grappler
Tiger Toguchi beat Rick McGraw
Eigen beat Arakawa
Fujiwara beat Kurisu

8/1/82 Ehime
Sakaguchi & Tiger Toguchi & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Grappler & Greg Valentine & Adrian Adonis dq
Dick Murdoch beat Fujiwara
Teranishi & Hamaguchi beat Matsuda & Kido
Kimura & Tiger Mask beat Rick McGraw & Dynamite Kid
Fujiwara beat Bret Hart

8/2/82 Matsuayama
Tatsumi Fujinami & Matsuda & Tiger Toguchi beat Grappler & Greg Valentine & Dick Murdoch
Adrian Adonis no contest Sakaguchi
Kido & Tiger Mask beat Rick McGraw & Bret Hart
Dynamite Kid beat Hoshino
Kimura & Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Teranishi & Hamaguchi

8/4/82 Chiba
Tatsumi Fujinami & Sakaguchi & Kido beat Adrian Adonis & Grappler & Greg Valentine dq
Dick Murdoch beat Tiger Toguchi
Bret Hart & Dynamite Kid beat Tiger Mask & Kimura
Yoshiaki Yatsu beat Rick McGraw
Teranishi & Hamaguchi beat Eigen & Hoshino

11/19/82 Yokohama
Hulk Hogan & Antonio Inoki beat Andre The Giant & Rene Goulet
Tatsumi Fujinami & Seiji Sakaguchi beat Adrian Adonis & Dino Bravo
Dick Murdoch beat Killer Khan dq
Masked Superstar no contest Tiger Toguchi

11/20/82 Tokyo
Andre The Giant & Rene Goulet beat Tatsumi Fujinami & Antonio Inoki
Hulk Hogan beat Killer Khan
Dick Murdoch & Masked Superstar beat Adrian Adonis & Dino Bravo
Kengo Kimura beat Fujiwara

12/7/82 Takamatsu
Antonio Inoki beat Dick Murdoch
Andre The Giant beat Killer Khan
Rene Goulet beat Ryuma Go
Kido beat Kurisu
Hulk Hogan & Tatsumi Fujinami & Seiji Sakaguchi beat Masked Superstar & Adrian Adonis & Dino Bravo

12/8/82 Tokushima
Hulk Hogan & Antonio Inoki beat Dick Murdoch & Masked Superstar
Adrian Adonis & Dino Bravo & Andre The Giant beat Killer Khan & Tatsumi Fujinami & Sakaguchi
El Canek beat Kido
Kengo Kimura beat Rene Goulet

12/9/82 Osaka
Antonio Inoki beat Adrian Adonis
Andre The Giant beat Hulk Hogan dq
Tatsumi Fujinami beat Dino Bravo dq
Tiger Toguchi & Killer Khan dcor Masked Superstar & Dick Murdoch
El Canek beat Kengo Kimura
Kido beat Rene Goulet