Pro Wrestling Only

The Nightmares

Grimmas

Please, not this again.

Agreed. Please not this again.

If you enter every thread and say you won't vote for someone because of moral reasons, people will continue to point out how bizarre your perspective is. Please stop doing it. Posts like that are seriously horrifying. Can we please discuss these guys as wrestlers and leave this stuff out of it?

Please.

A lot of wrestlers are scum bags. We aren't having a poll on who is the scummiest of the scum. El P you are voting for Benoit that is your choice as is someone voting for Ken Wayne. As a moderator we are not going to debate what is worse. El-P and anyone else who can't abide by this rule . Their will be consequences. So cut it out. Argue stuff on their wrestling merits.

When the vast majority of people seem to be ignoring them, I'm not sure why you feel the need to come in here and point out how much better your moral compass is than the 3 people who might put them on their list anyway. There's no reason to come in here and post that shit especially if you don't want to keep getting called out on your own hypocrisy.

I missed the part when I said anything about people wanting to vote for Ken Wayne. Oh, that's right, I didn't say anything. I just agreed with someone who previously said he couldn't separate the man from the worker. There you go. If I hadn't been called a hypocrite, there wouldn't have been any "horrifying" post.

How much better is my moral compass ? What ? I'm just explaining why I feel the way I do after being called a hypocrite, Mister. You're the one passing judgment. I am not doing any moral competition. I didn't insult anyone either. So, deal with it.

On the matter at hands, I do like Danny Davis quite a bit. (is that pro-wrestling only enough ?)

They'll easily crack my top ten.

I can't see any way they won't make it that high for me either. They are right there with The Fantastics & MX in my book as far as work but won't go quite as high due to not having as much footage*. You and I have vastly different tastes on modern wrestling but I am glad that we are in agreement here.

*I have some more stuff I can scour my collection for to add to youtube if anyone else ever pops into this thread and watches what's already up and wants more.

They'll easily crack my top ten.

I can't see any way they won't make it that high for me either. They are right there with The Fantastics & MX in my book as far as work but won't go quite as high due to not having as much footage. You and I have vastly different tastes on modern wrestling but I am glad that we are in agreement here.

I'll probably be the high vote for The Fantastics, and if not for you the high vote for The Nightmares. I absolutely love that era of tag team wrestling in the United States, and I suspect most of my list will be made up of teams that peaked during the 80's in the U.S.

In my top 25 for sure. They're underrated. The entire GCCW/SECW/CCW/CWF is vastly underrated as well.

I wish we had more arena footage of the Southeastern time periods. During the Continental days they put big matches on TV so we have a lot of good Nightmares stuff but I wish there was some earlier stuff so I could try and make a case for Bob Armstrong.