Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #36: Interview with Tito Santana

http://placetobenation.com/titans-of-wrestling-36-interview-with-tito-santana/

titosantana.png

Parv and Pete interview Tito Santana about his early career in Florida, Georgia, WWF, and AWA, and about his legendary feud over the Intercontinental Title with Greg Valentine from 1985.

Head over to Tito's website: titosantana.net/

And contact him on Twitter @RealTitoSantana

The PWO-PTBN Podcast Network features great shows you can find right here at Place to Be Nation. By subscribing on iTunes or SoundCloud, you’ll have access to new episodes, bonus content, as well as a complete archive of: Where the Big Boys Play, Titans of Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling Super-Show, Good Will Wrestling, and Wrestling With the Past.

Good stuff, guys. Did a nice job hitting the highlights of the early days in a fairly short window. Arriba!

If you can ever get him back on, I am curious about those rumors from 1992 that he was on the short list to be WWF Champ as well as his win over Undertaker on the European tour.

Oh, and my favorite... his random MSG match with Koko!

This was really great. I loved the talk on craft and also having him talking about some names you wouldn't normally hear about. I'd never heard the Fuji thing before (though I might have heard the Bravo one).

Johnny and I literally heard Parv's head explode when Tito brought up Fuji really helping him with psychology.

• 3 weeks later...