Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-10-23-ECW-Philadlphia, PA] Spike Dudley vs Little Guido vs Super Crazy

Loss

• 2 weeks later...

There have been many good triple threats in 1999 ECW, and I appreciate how different they have all been. This was more of a brawl than I expected, but that's not a bad thing at all. They do some really good stuff in the crowd early on with big dives and chairshots. I like how Guido keeps making it to the end of these things since he gets heat for eliminating a crowd favorite and he's usually the best worker in the match, so he can stay in longer. The match was very good, but they didn't create much doubt over the outcome near the end, which keeps it from being one of the better matches of ECW in 1999 for me.

• 8 months later...

Rare appearance from Spike Dudley's girlfriend in the crowd. I enjoyed this even if it's a handheld from the crowd. I don't think of Spike Dudley as a high flyer but he had some nice dives here. More spot heavy and faster than the Tajiri matches. Like Loss said, the ending wasn't ever in doubt but it was a fun match. Also "can't see shit" is one of the worst chants ever.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-10-23-ECW-Philadlphia, PA] Spike Dudley vs Little Guido vs Super Crazy