Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-11-13-KAW] Terry Golden promo

Loss

• 2 weeks later...

Terry Golden is such an unlikable guy, and I think he's supposed to be the top babyface. He just whines and whines and whines about how Bill Dundee has treated him through the years. He sneaks in a comment about KAW being the only Memphis promotion that doesn't have to rent their belts so they have something on their TV show. This is way too long.

• 9 months later...

Yeah Terry Golden is very unlikeable. Of course, since he's the owner/promoter, he makes himself top babyface. He again says a lot of words that don't really mean anything. Talking about Dundee and Randy Hales and Power Pro. He also says Ass a lot to make himself look like a tough guy. He puts over Bull Pain as his best friend but Bull dodn't even drop the KAW title to Terry, Terry had Motley Cruz do it for him.

• 2 years later...

"Four of the longest months of my life." Jesus, is Terry talking about his feud with Dundee or his fucking promos? I'm glad to see others coming around on Golden--his previous long promo was terrible and this is just as bad. KAW isn't about selling tickets--holy shit, Golden manages to drop a truth bomb in the midst of this blithering. "This ain't a work, this ain't an angle, this is a shoot, this is real." Fuck off. "Buy a ticket and come see our show," a minute after telling us KAW wasn't about selling tickets...every time I want to wrap up my comments, Golden drops another nugget for us.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-11-13-KAW] Terry Golden promo