Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-11-20-OVW-TV] Flash Flanagan and Bruce Pritchard / Flash Flanagan vs Tracy Smothers / Tracy Smothers promo

Loss

• 3 weeks later...

Flash Flanagan confronts Bruce Pritchard about why he hasn't been signed about the WWF. I keep hearing the word "Attitude" but there's a bad echo at Louisville Gardens, so I can't make it all out. Flash snaps when Bruce calls him an asshole and attacks both him and Cornette. Then TRACY SMOTHERS hits the ring and goes after Flash. The two have a match which probably rocked and Flash gets a win which Cornette sells as an upset.

Post-match, Tracy cuts a fun promo challenging Flash to a hardcore match at Thanksgiving Thunder.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

That WhipFlash onto the chair could have been pretty badly mistimed or misplaced but they make it look good, and I like that they actually make sure to conceal the chair while the groggy ref is making the count. Yes, I'm on board with a hardcore rematch between these two.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-11-20-OVW-TV] Flash Flanagan and Bruce Pritchard / Flash Flanagan vs Tracy Smothers / Tracy Smothers promo