Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-11-22-WWF-Raw] The Rock, Mick Foley and Al Snow

Loss

• 3 weeks later...

The Rock and Mankind cross paths for the first time since Mick blew up on him. I LOVE that they waited a month to follow that up. Rock is pissed at Mankind and doesn't have much to say except that he did not throw Mankind's book in the trash. Mick is THRILLED that Rock read the book, as Rock says in Chapter 37, *he* was the one carrying Mick's ass at the Royal Rumble. Al Snow says something about The Rock under his breath and Rock berates him for it.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I love this storyline so much. The Rock is pissed at how Mick Foley talked to him the last time he talked to him, BUT mentions that he didn't throw out his book and then quotes the book Chapter 37 proving he did read the book! Mick Foley is over the moon. Foley ends up being his mystery partner against the Bossman & Albert. I cant believe Bossman was the No. 1 Contender to the WWF Championship in December of 1999! Mankind gets a big pop for coming out.

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-11-22-WWF-Raw] The Rock, Mick Foley and Al Snow