Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-11-25-WWF-Smackdown] Mankind and The Rock

Loss

• 3 weeks later...

Funny super-sized Mr. Socko in the crowd, which Mankind acknowledges. He wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, then brings The Rock out, who admires the various pies at ringside. There is even an actual Poontang Pie, a cream pie with the word Poontang on it. He targets Michael Cole as someone who has never had pie.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

That was fucking hilarious. The Rock declares that Poontang Pie is his favorite pie. He knows someone has never tasted the sweet, sweet poontang pie and that is Michael Cole. I somehow fell for "Tell us how your first experience with poontang pie was." and he says "It doesn't matter..." that was so funny.

This is a good time to tell one of my favorite stories. It was probably this Smackdown that first introduced me to the term poontang pie because I know I didn't watch the This Is Your Life segment live. It was either the next Thanksgiving or the Thanksgiving after that my Aunt asked me what my favorite pie was. At the time I was between 10-12 years old, I was like I know the answer to this question! The Rock has told me that everyone's favorite pie is poontang pie. So I boldly declare that POONTANG PIE IS MY FAVORITE PIE! My mom was mortified and my Dad was howlin'. So thanks Rock for that one!

• 1 month later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-11-25-WWF-Smackdown] Mankind and The Rock