46 replies to this topic

#21 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

WRESTLEMANIA III
Jacques & Raymond Rougeau vs. Bob Orton & Don Muraco 
Hillbilly Jim, Little Beaver, & Haiti Kid vs. King Kong Bundy, Lord Littlebrook, & Little Tokyo
Jake Roberts vs. Butch Reed 
Tito Santana vs. Greg Valentine (First Blood)
Hercules & Brutus Beefcake vs. Billy Jack Haynes & Tom Zenk
Harley Race vs. Rick Martel

INTERMISSION
Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff vs. The Killer Bees
Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis (Hair vs Hair)
Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage (I-C Title)
The Hart Foundation, Honkytonk Man & Danny Davis vs. The British Bulldogs, Junkyard Dog & Koko B. Ware
Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (World Title)

How do you make Mania III even better? I think I have a few good adjustments. BITW left this one alone but I think my card is one of the sickest supercards in existence using the wrestlers we have available. 
-- I disbanded the Can-Ams and gave the Rougeaus the opening tag. I gave Beefcake & Herc a make-shift suck tag team to free up Valentine and you can still have the Beefcake face turn when Herc turns on Beefcake. Haynes and Zenk suck but I book this match for 3 minutes tops. 
-- Instead of Jake jobbing to Honky, I have him go against Reed in a Mid South throwback. 
-- The Tito vs. Greg feud finally reaches an end in a first blood match and Mania rematch from the first show. 
-- Before intermission, I give you Martel vs. Race in a similar fashion as the AWA baseball park match. A wild brawl with big bombs between two former world champions
-- After intermission, we have the Mania we know and love except I made the six man tag an eight man tag. We have the Hart Family vs. The Animals. You can give Honky or Davis a win against Koko. You still get a pretty good match out of it and you limit JYD to a tag. 

#22 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

WrestleMania IV
Battle Royal: Bad News Brown, Ron Bass, Brian Blair, Jim Brunzell, Bret Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Sam Houston, Junkyard Dog, Jim Neidhart, Ken Patera, Jim Powers, , Paul Roma, Jacques Rougeau, Raymond Rougeau, Sika, George Steele, Nikolai Volkoff, Boris Zuhkov, Brutus Beefcake, Hercules, Don Muraco, Dino Bravo, One Man Gang, Danny Davis, Butch Reed

Tournament: Ricky Steamboat vs. Greg Valentine 
Tournament: Randy Savage vs. Rick Rude 
Tournament: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant 
Tournament: Ted DiBiase vs. Jake Roberts 
Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Honkytonk Man (IC Title)

Intermission:
Tournament: Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage
Demolition vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel (Tag Titles)
Jim Duggan vs. Harley Race (Grudge Match)
Bobby Heenan, Haku, & Tama vs. The British Bulldogs & Koko B. Ware 
Ultimate Warrior vs. Danny Davis

Tournament Final: Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Savage

-- I stole BITW's idea for an eight man tournament and even kept the results the same. You get the Savage-Steamboat rematch. Savage vs. Rude was solid in Memphis. You give Dibiase an easy path to the world title and get rid of Andre & Hogan. I think it works much better and is excellent booking by BITW. 
-- I added more dead weight to the Battle Royal
-- Instead of Warrior beating Honky here, I think Bam Bam at the time would have been energetic enough to counter Honky's boring wrestling style. 
-- I added a Duggan-Race grudge match because they had some fun brawls (including the Slammys brawl) and I think this could have been fun as well.
-- For the Battle Royal, I go down a separate path. You have Bret's face turn but it's because the Hart Family screws him and Danny Davis wins the Battle Royal. Later on in the show, Davis & Jimmy Hart come out for a promo and talk about how he will challenge the winner of the tournament and is the #1 contender. Warrior's music hits... squash... people are happy. It also is a nice consolation for Heenan going over in the six man. 

#23 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

WRESTLEMANIA V
Akeem & Big Boss Man vs. The Rockers 

Mr. Perfect vs.The Blue Blazer 
Brutus Beefcake & The Bushwhackers vs. Hercules, Dino Bravo & Honkytonk Man
Greg Valentine vs. Ronnie Garvin 
The Hart Foundation vs. Jacques & Raymond Rougeau 
Ted DiBiase & Andre the Giant vs. Jim Duggan & Jake Roberts 

INTERMISSION
Haku vs. Bad News Brown 
Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel 
Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior (I-C Title)
Demolition Axe & Smash vs. The Powers of Pain & Mr. Fuji 
Red Rooster vs. Bobby Heenan 
Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage (World Title)

BITW didn't mess with this one so I couldn't steal any of his ideas. However, there were some easy fixes on the undercard to make it even more epic. 
-- Seven of the matches on a 14 match card, I didn't mess with. They either are looked upon fondly or had a reason for being there from a story standpoint. Is anyone getting a better match out of Warrior than Rude? Perfect & Blazer is praised. I like the Rockers match & the Brainbusters match so no need to mess with any of those. 
-- I thought Harts vs. Rougeaus would at least be better than Harts vs. R&B. Plus, Valentine and Garvin can have a sweet ass kicking match that would be a Mania great. 
-- I threw all of the suck into one six man tag and that can last 2 minutes. 
-- Haku vs. Brown feels better than Haku-Hercules. 
-- I threw Dibiase & Andre together to compensate for Andre's mobility and paired him up against a couple of old Mid South rivals in the hopes they could do something decent. You still get Andre vs. Jake and keep Dibiase away from Beefcake. You even get the old nod to Dibiase vs. Duggan. 

#24 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

WRESTLEMANIA VI
Brooklyn Brawler vs. Koko B. Ware (Pre-Show)

Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect 
Earthquake vs. Big Boss Man 
Jimmy Snuka, Jim Duggan, Jim Neidhart & Brutus Beefcake vs. The Barbarian, Dino Bravo, Bad News Brown & Akeem
Paul Roma & Hercules vs. Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zuhkov 
The Orient Express (Sato & Tanaka) vs. The Rockers 
Roddy Piper vs. Rick Rude (Cage Match)

INTERMISSION
Demolition Axe & Smash vs. Andre the Giant & Haku (Tag Titles)
Rick Martel  vs. Tito Santana (Grudge Match)
Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. Sherri Martel & Randy Savage 
Ted DiBiase vs. Jake Roberts 
Ultimate Warrior vs.Hulk Hogan (World Title)

-- I cheated by including the pre-show match so we could form Power & Glory as a face team and kill the Russians in short order. 
-- Like all Manias, I put the dead weight in a big clusterfuck
-- I like the Earthquake vs. Boss Man matchup so it could be a decent big man match. 
-- We know Piper vs. Rude delivered in a cage and it gets you away from the blackface bullshit that led up to the Bad News feud. 
-- I was going to switch Savage and Dibiase but I don't think it would have made much difference match quality wise so I left them alone. 
-- I agree that Tito vs. Martel should have had a grudge match

With these changes, you get 3 matches that could deliver big time along with the good matches that already happened. On paper, it looks hot!!!

#25 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:16 PM

WRESTLEMANIA VII
The Rockers vs. The Barbarian & Haku 
Davey Smith vs. Warlord 
Genichiro Tenryu vs. Greg Valentine
Kerry Von Erich vs. Dino Bravo 
The Mountie vs. Tito Santana 
Earthquake & Koji Kitao vs. Demolition Smash & Crush 
The Nasty Boys vs. The Hart Foundation (Tag Title)
Jake Roberts vs. Rick Martel (Blindfold match)
The Undertaker vs. Jimmy Snuka 
Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage (Retirement Match)
Virgil vs. Ted DiBiase 
Big Boss Man vs. Mr. Perfect (IC Title)
Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt Slaughter (World Title)

-- In a perfect world, there would be no hokey Iraqi Turncoat and it could just be Hogan vs. Slaughter.
-- I flirted with the idea of giving Tenryu the main event because he is fucking Tenryu but I gave him Greg Valentine's last Mania classic. Valentine and Tenryu beat the hell out of each other and Valentine ends a great run of mania matches. 
-- I left everything else as it was. I could have really worked this card around but it was a pretty good Mania already. The shit on the show was short and some stuff was surprisingly good like Warlord-Davey. 

#26 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

WRESTLEMANIA VIII
Shawn Michaels vs. Owen Hart
Rick Martel vs. Tito Santana 
Virgil, Jim Duggan, Tatanka & Sgt. Slaughter vs. The Nasty Boys, Repoman & Skinner 
Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper (I-C Title)
The Mountie vs. Big Boss Man (Tazer / Nightstick on a Pole Match)
The Undertaker vs. Sid Justice
Randy Savage vs. Jake Roberts 
Earthquake & Typhoon vs. Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster (Tag Titles)
Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair (World Title)

-- I agree with BITW about booking Owen-HBK. Hot opener. It heats Owen up and gives HBK a nice win. 
-- I give Tito and Martel one more run since neither was a major focal point, you can give them a solid ten minutes for a good match.
-- I took Boss and Mountie out of the 8 man tag and gave them a singles match. They can have the Pole match and beat the shit out of each other with sticks in my violent mind. 
-- I know Taker vs. Sid would suck but it gives us a Savage-Snake blowoff after Snake had tortured Savage and Liz for 5 more months after Tuesday in Texas. This would be a Death Match where either the snake or Liz get blown up. May be the best match in Mania history. Instead of interfering in the Hogan-Sid match, Papa Shango interferes here and he gets blwon up instead. Everyone wins!!! 
-- I agree that Flair vs. Hogan had to headline this show and it was a tragedy it never happened. 

#27 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

WRESTLEMANIA IX
Pre Show: Papa Shango & Giant Gonzales vs. Tatanka & Crush

Rick & Scott Steiner vs. Headshrinkers Samu & Fatu 
Bob Backlund vs. Doink (Borne)
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels 
Mr. Perfect vs. Tito Santana
Lex Luger vs. Razor Ramon 
Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster vs.  Hulk Hogan & Brutus Beefcake (Tag Titles)
Yokozuna vs. Bret Hart (Cage Match) (World Title)

This one was hard to put together and still feels like a shit show. I kept the face-heel dynamic as was and that made it harder to put together. I also cheeated again and used the pre-show wrestlers. 
-- I got some shitty guys off the mian show and threw them into obscurity. 
-- After watching some horrible wrestling, maybe the crowd gets hotter for the Steiners tag.
-- I put Borne and Backlund together and I sort of like the dynamic. 
-- Taker & HBK could be fun as little guy bouncing around for monster that Shawn was really good at. It may be too early in Taker's career for him to have a good match but he wasn't really paired up with good wrestlers so maybe this is both guys breakout. 
-- In my Wrestlemania world, Tito was Mr. Wrestlemania along with Greg Valentine up to this point so this is Tito's farewell Mania match against Perfect. 
-- Luger vs. Ramon doesn't feel like a good match but maybe both guys work hard. I don't know. 
-- I kept the tag title the same since I didn't want Beefcake and IRSuck ruining another match. 
-- In the main event, I don't care who wins but it should be a cage match laid out like their kickass cage matches that made tape.

#28 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:01 PM

WrestleMania X is the first Mania where I didn't think i could make it better. There are other matches I could make but I didn't think it made for a better show. It was just shifting mediocre wrestlers around with Savage having nobody to dance with. His match with Crush is revered by some people so I just left it alone. 

WRESTLEMANIA XI
Lex Luger & King Kong Bundy vs.Jacob & Eli Blue
Razor Ramon vs. Bob Backlund 
The Undertaker vs. Jeff Jarrett
Owen Hart & Yokozuna vs. The Smoking Gunns (Tag Titles)
Davey Smith vs. Shawn Michaels
Diesel vs. Bret Hart (World Title)
Lawrence Taylor vs. Bam Bam Bigelow 

-- I kept the tag title match since it was a title change and I like the Yoko/Owen team. The main event was about as good of a main event you were going to have with Laurence Taylor. It is pretty famous also. 
-- The opener tag is crap but I needed Bulldog in the HBK match. HBK & Bulldog could have matched up well on a Mania card and we know they have delivered on PPV. 
-- I didn't think that HBK-Diesel was a really great match and I think Bret was a better partner for Diesel anyway. 
-- We know what to expect from Bob-Razor and Taker-Jarrett could have had some fun Memphis shtick. Nothing blowaway but I think with the addition of the HBK and Hart matches, this becomes a better Mania. 

#29 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

WRESTLEMANIA XII
Owen Hart & Davey Smith vs. Yokozuna & Savio Vega 
Steve Austin vs. Jake Roberts
Ahmed Johnson vs. Diesel 
Ultimate Warrior vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley 
The Undertaker vs. Vader
Roddy Piper vs. Goldust (Hollywood Backlot Brawl)
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart (World Title)

-- I don't think I actually made this Mania better but I made it more memorable.
-- I take Nash away from Taker and have Ahmed recklessly destroy him and accidentally end his career early by breaking his legs. Wrestling history changes before our eyes. 
-- I move Jake with Austin so that there is some history leading into the KOTR. 
-- Taker vs. Vader feels epic for the time period and Vader would be better served in an upper card match instead of the opener. 
-- Like BITW, I would kill the Iron Man stipulation altogether and let these two just go out and wrestle. 

#30 Beast

Beast
  • Members
  • 1171 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

Your Luger matches are all f'ed up. At Wrestlemania IX, you have heel Luger facing heel Razor while face Tito takes on face Perfect. And at Wrestlemania XI, heel Bundy and face Luger take on heel Blus.

#31 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7726 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:56 AM

I am going to jump all over Will's rebooking and do my WM13, before he posts his.

WRESTLEMANIA XIII

Pre Show: New Blackjacks vs Headbangers vs Godwinns (#1 Contendes Match)

Furnas & LaFon vs Owen Hart & Davey Boy (Tag Titles)
Mankind vs Vader
Flash Funk vs The Sultan
Triple H vs Goldust
The Undertaker vs Sycho Sid (World Title)
Rocky Maivia vs Rockabilly (IC Title)
Bret Hart vs Steve Austin (I Quit)
Legion of Doom & Ahmed Johnson vs The Nation of Domination (Street Fight)
Mankind vs The Undertaker (World Title)

-- This was difficult to think about how you get the rest of the card (ie non I Quit and Street Fight matches) to be good, so I went with the WrestleMania X format of a mini tournament. Vader and Mankind square off and winner faces the Champion to end the show. Those two were teased to have a tough contest at Mania, so why not. You move Taker-Sid to mid-show and keep it short and then end with the Mankind-Taker match. It all makes sense, and since there was no real Rumble winner, you can name three top contenders and have a mini-type tournament.

-- Furnas & LaFon had been chasing Owen & Bulldog for a few months now and never got a blow off. Let them go and have a good match here.

-- Rockabilly was with Honky Tonk Man, greatest IC Champ, natural story. It couldn't be worse.

-- Flash Funk was somewhat pushed, let me have a big win here over Fatu in which could be a fun little sprint.

-- Pre Show is the same with Furnas & LaFon removed for the main card.

#32 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:13 AM

Your Luger matches are all f'ed up. At Wrestlemania IX, you have heel Luger facing heel Razor while face Tito takes on face Perfect. And at Wrestlemania XI, heel Bundy and face Luger take on heel Blus. 

I knew about the Luger-Bundy pairing. I had no idea Perfect was a face at Nine. It also demonstrates how invested in Luger I was. 

#33 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

It's funny because Steven and I have a very similar booking philosophy for 13 except for a few exceptions. Also, I had this card down but had no comments before you posted yours so I give you no credit ;)

WRESTLEMANIA XIII
The Headbangers vs. The New Blackjacks vs. The Godwinns (Tag Titles)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Rocky Maivia (IC Title)
Sycho Sid vs. The Sultan 
Vader vs. Goldust
Phil Lafon & Doug Furnas vs. Owen Hart & Davey Smith 
The Legion of Doom & Ahmed Johnson vs. Farooq, Crush, and Savio Vega (Chicago Street Fight)
Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (Submission Match)
Mankind vs. The Undertaker (Title Match)

-- I didn't have a mini-tournament and kept Sid away from the world title. I gave Mankind his Mania main event so he could have his special moment and wouldn't have to come back for 2000. 
-- I had the same tag matches as Grimmas.
-- If just by chance, Rocky & HHH hooked up here, it could be one more match in their rivalry which at least gives it a historical footnote even if the match sucks. 
-- Sid was gone after this so have him squash the Sultan in 12 seconds and disappear. 
-- I like the Vader vs. Goldust pairing and think it could sneak in as another good match. 
-- Still feels like a shit Mania but if the World Title match, the Owen/Davey match and the Vader match delivers, it could be a special show. With Mankind on top, might even have a lower buyrate than it ended up with. 

#34 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 01:46 PM

WRESTLEMANIA XIV
BATTLE ROYAL: The Undertaker & Kane, LOD 2000, Savio Vega & Miguel Perez, Recon & Sniper, Chainz & Bradshaw, D-Lo Brown & Mark Henry, The Quebecers, Jesus Castillo & Jose Estrada, The Headbangers, Scott Taylor & Brian Christopher, Steve Blackman & Flash Funk, The Godwinns, Skull & Eight Ball, Farooq & Kama, and Bob Holly & Bart Gunn.

Taka Michinoku vs. Aguila (Light Heavyweight Title)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Owen Hart (European Title)
The Rock-n-Roll Express vs. Billy Gunn & Jesse James (Dumpster  Match) (Tag Titles)
Rocky Maivia vs. Ken Shamrock (IC Title)
Terry Funk vs. Cactus Jack (Death Match)
Marc Mero & Sable vs. Goldust & Luna 
Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels (World Title)

-- I don't know if this is a better Mania but in my mind, I love it. I force Taker & Kane as unwilling tag partners and have them win the stupid battle royal. Taker keeps his streak but I don't have to watch those guys in a singles match.

-- In my world, the RNR are still a hot tag team and fighting off the young upstarts. Hey, I can dream. 

-- I wanted to put on the Death Match that Foley & Funk wanted to have so they have a death match. 

#35 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

WRESTLEMANIA XV
Pre-Show Battle Royal: D-Lo Brown, Bart Gunn, Billy Gunn, Test, Steve Blackman, Justin Bradshaw, Brian Christopher, DOA, Droz, Farooq, Gillberg, The Godfather, Jeff & Matt Hardy, Legion of Doom, Midian, Public Enemy, Tiger Ali Singh, Scott Taylor, and Viscera, Big Bossman.

Val Venis vs. Goldust
Bob Holly vs. Al Snow (Hardcore Title)
Bradshaw & Faarooq vs. Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett (Tag Titles)
Butterbean vs. Kane  
Ken Shamrock vs. Road Dogg (IC Title)
Hearst Helmsley vs. Paul Wight 
Shane McMahon vs. X-Pac (European Title)
Sable vs. Tori 
The Undertaker vs. Mankind (Hell In A Cell)
Steve Austin vs. The Rock (World Title)

-- First off, I have no idea who was a face or heel so forgive me with not keeping up with Russo booking. 
-- Instead of D-Lo and Test winning the tag title shot, I form the APA here and have them kill the Outlaws. 
-- I split the IC title match from the Venis-Goldust match. I loved the Venis-Goldust feud and think they have a killer opener here. With one match, I made this card better. 
-- I took Billy Gunn from the hardcore feud and threw him into the Battle Royal because I think Snow and Holly have a better match without Gunn. 
-- In my world, Kane wins Brawl for All, he gets knocked out in 12 seconds, is banished from the company forever (until the next Mania anyway) and poor Bart Gunn can kick away in the midcard. 
-- Helmsley vs. Wight doesn't seem good but at least it is two big names facing each other. 
-- Taker vs. Mankind Cell rematch where Foley falls through the top of the cage into a pit of burning coals and through the bottom of the ring. He doesn't appear again until next year's Mania. The main event may have to take place everywhere but the ring but I have faith Rock and Austin can figure out a way to make it work. 

#36 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7726 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

Since Will is slacking, I will tackle WM2000 which was a shit show, so lots of changes.

WRESTLEMANIA 2000

Dean Malenko vs Taka Michinoku (Light Heavyweight Title)
Tazz vs Big Bossman

Hardcore Battle Royal (Throw in all these guys you don't want stinking up the card)
Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho (European Title)
Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit (IC Title)

T & A vs Steve Blackman & Al Snow
Edge & Christian vs Dudley Boyz vs Hardy Boyz (Ladder Match)
Too Cool & Rikishi & Kane & Mick Foley vs Eddie Guerrero & Perry Saturn & X-Pac & Road Dogg & Big Show
The Rock vs Triple H (WWE Title)

-- First, dump the McMahon bullshit and give the main event people wanted. Already better show.
-- Split up the three way IC/Euro Titles matches and make two singles. Use exact same storyline.
-- Dean & Taka would had been an awesome hot opener
-- Taz gets his revenge for No Way Out.
-- Finally, try to redo that hot ten man tag from Raw with slightly different people.

#37 goodhelmet

goodhelmet
  • Admins
  • 18946 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

I might steal some of your ideas. The problem is we are getting into am area where I don't care about the participants.

#38 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 7726 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

I might steal some of your ideas. The problem is we are getting into am area where I don't care about the participants.

Steal away. I can't imagine I care about too many other years. I was 19 at that one, so just about to leave high school

#39 Smack2k

Smack2k
  • Members
  • 1049 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

Great WM 2000 card...

The only thing I'd change is keeping the triple threat Euro / IC match but give them more time to go...the way Kurt loses both belts without being pinned for either was great for his character and kept him strong as hell going into the monster spring / summer / fall he has...

#40 Fantastic

Fantastic
  • Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

WRESTLEMANIA XXVII
Sheamus © vs. Dolph Ziggler (US Title)
Edge © vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Title) 
Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
Big Show, Kane and Kofi Kingston vs. Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater and Ezekiel Jackson
The Miz and Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler and Daniel Bryan
The Undertaker vs. Triple H
Wade Barrett © vs. Santino Marella (Intercontinental Title)
John Cena © vs. Randy Orton  vs. CM Punk (WWE title)

Blue = Re-Booked Match
Red = Re-Booked Result

- Cena would win the vacant WWE Championship (vacated by Lawler who wins it from Miz at EC) prior to the event. 
- Punk and Orton would be the last two men at EC, things would get brutal and the match would end in a no contest as a result of them covering each other. This would lead to both men being put into the title match at Mania.
- Miz, enraged at his loss to Lawler would align himself with Cole. Lawler would select Daniel Bryan as his tag team partner, given Bryan's history with both Cole and Miz.
- Del Rio goes over and wins the WHC, Edge retires, Del Rio takes credit for retiring Edge. This means Christian's victory at ER means so much more.
- New Nexus gets involved in the main event, trying to assist Punk. Cue The Rock entering to clean house along with Orton and Cena to take New Nexus (and Punk) out of the equation. In spite of briefly uniting to fight off a comon enemy, the Cena and Rock hostiltiies resume, Rock gives Cena the Rock Bottom and Orton pins him for the victory and the title.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users