Pro Wrestling Only

Ricky Santana

Dylan Waco

Crazily underrated wrestler. I remember watching him on 90's syndicated WCW shows where he was a jobber and thinking he was really good and being wasted. Watching the Puerto Rico footage from the late 80's and early 90's he really stands out as a very good, and in some ways great, babyface. It's not easy to do anything memorable with half motivated Bobby Jaggers, Mr. Pogo and Kensuke Sasaki, but Santana managed to have good matches with all of them. Really good underneath seller, very good punches and maybe an all time great bleeder if you are into that thing which I admittedly am. Probably another guy who's best stuff is tags, but I don't consider that a major knock. He is one of the guys that I see as a number 100 contender, where I will likely plug in an underrated favorite

I recently watched a couple of his matches from Crockett when he was low on the card and he was great in them. He's a guy who if he had a little more size on him would be talked about as a great baby face in the Tito Santana mold. I don't think he'll make my list but people shouldn't out right dismiss him. As is he's a damn good face who didn't get too many opportunities stateside. The times he did he delivered.