Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Revolution... live as it happens

goodhelmet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the over-reaction to how popular Itami was in Japan. Albert saying he was as popular in the level of Ric Flair. What the fuck does that make Kobashi and Misawa then

So Graves does retire and is now a commentator for NXT. Which makes Albert and Graves the creepiest looking tandem in wrestling announcing

Thanks for the thread, Goodhelmet.

What makes you think it could be a disaster?

I'm really excited for this show tonight! I expect Sami Zayn Vs. Adrian Neville to be really good. I'm excited for the Kevin Owens debut. Charlotte Vs. Sasha could be pretty decent too.

I think all of the matches have a chance of being entertaining but I have reservations on all of them. If everything falls the wrong way as I point out below then I could see it being a thumbs down show.

- I am interested to seeing Balor & Itami in the NXT ring but have zero faith in the Ascension.

- have liked most of the Divas matches in NXT but I don't ever bank on a Divas match making a show.

- The Kevin Owens debut is something I am looking forward to but I have seen great Steen matches and spotty dogshit Steen matches,

- Never seen the Vaudevillains and I don't have faith in the WWE producing lucha matches.

- I have not been impressed with NEville in NXT even though iL iked his airborne style on the indies, Love Sami Zayn in NXT so I am banking on this match to be good. But will it be good Where you shrug your shoulders or great so I can put it on a MOTY list?

I'm only half watching, if that, because I've got some crap to do tonight and won't get to see much more until tomorrow but um..

mmm... blood.

I'm the least vampirey vampire on this website of bloodthirsty monsters, but yeah, nothing makes a debut of a tough guy monster warrior like blood.

Ascension is getting way too much offense in this match. If they are leaving for the WWE why not let Itami and Balor destroy them on their way out

Well according to reports a lot of the Impact Zone crowd has migrated to NXT. So the asshole factor has increased dramatically.

Alex Riley really sucks. I mean he wondered if Itami and Balor can speak english <_>

Wow they teased Itami doing the GTS. I guess there is no reason why he can't do it